LMD Louise McDonnell #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Basically she dandered/strutted down a beach path/board walk in a bikini, the camera then turned and took in all the beach, complete 360 and ended up back at VMD posing like a dick.

Reactions: 4
Naw can we talk about LMD charging £46.80 for a bleeping online social media course? What a load of balls! Wouldn’t pay her £4.80 to get make up off her rather than listen to her talk shite lol

• Wow
Reactions: 5
There are young girls who will pay it unfortunately, like a pyramid scheme of influencing! But she's very outdated now so I hope she's on her way out

Reactions: 9
Her insta engagement has been shocking for a long time now so I don’t know why anyone would be asking her for tips 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see she's back to posting anti vax shite again
Pretty much the reason I unfollowed her, around the time she gave birth to the child and she was spouting selfish tit.

Would not wanna be anywhere near her salon if she's a big anti vax conspiracy nut job. It would be crawling with it..

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.