Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blondieabu

Yes she does but it’s private. You think Rachel from Spoilt Belle bullied her? What makes you think that?
When they went away on trips they would criticise everything she wore and acccused her of copying them. It was very uncomfortable to watch.

Reactions: 1

CarlyBear94

Chatty Member
Did anyone else here about how rude LMD was when she was in the hospital having the baby? Apparently she thought she'd get special treatment because of who she is!
Not surprised, she did pay private, but got NHS treatment!! 😉
I'd have hated to have dealt with her, definitely would've been up her hole for sure.

Tiredofinflu

I never seen him in the previous snaps she said she was walking.down the steer and heard can i get a woop woop and then him and her were heading to a bar called the national when she was talking about butter on toast never seen any of her friends in the snaps

Girl4gossip12

Melissa is doing a fashion show for Rosie's closet and has some catwalk stories up on Instagram, she looks SO awkward 🙈

Herefortea135

VIP Member
The pics are so obviously photoshopped…. She looks like a size 10 in them, and we all know she is most certainly not that!!! They really must think
People are gullable
U can photoshop videos apparently. So maybe that’s why she’s so still

GeorgeP123

Chatty Member
She's selling a dress on depop. Costs 99 brand new from forever unique and considering most people can get 10 percent discount so can get the dress brand new for 80, she's selling for 70 plus postage! Mad if anyone buys it.

Playit90

I also love how she’s hot billy big balls in sharing that video on here Facebook.
Because she knows people will come after her