LMD Louise McDonnell #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And that’s okay to disagree with me as we have our opinions. I’ve been double jabbed but I think it’s awful how it’s being rammed down people’s throats and making it an ‘us’ and ‘them’ situation. Nobody should be forced into getting something they don’t want to have and that’s mainly my issue here tbh.
I also agree there should be no them and us. Vaccines should be personal choice as always. However social media influencers using their platforms to spread misinformation is shocking. They are getting their 'facts' from people with hidden agendas sitting back rubbing their hands with the amount of money anti-covid protestors and promoters have made them since the beginning of the pandemic. And they don't even realise how warped it is.

Reactions: 12
I see Melissa is constantly putting our LMDs name in the miss ni bootcamp thing. Is Louise really that desperate?? 🤣🤣🤔🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So Louise did a Q&A tonight. Did she actually just follow this one with a few video stories of her own baby?!
Is it just me or was that rather insensitive??
I can see why people would see it as insensitive but she posts about her baby all the time so nothing out of the ordinary. Just bad timing I’m sure she didn’t post it to be nasty

Reactions: 5
So Louise did a Q&A tonight. Did she actually just follow this one with a few video stories of her own baby?!
She's the last person I'd be asking for advice about anything! 🙄

Reactions: 12
“We all have that gut feeling and I’m sure you do aswell” what an absolutely awful thing to say.

Reactions: 5
What does she even mean by that. Very uneducated statement.

I wondered what that meant too. Though I also don't know why would anyone ask her about serious stuff like infertility.

Is the Marie Claire you're talking about the one with the haulage company? If so, I saw her a few weeks ago and she is stunningly beautiful. Her figure is class - and she wasn't all dressed up at the time either, she was walking and looked amazing.

Reactions: 3
I wondered what that meant too. Though I also don't know why would anyone ask her about serious stuff like infertility.

Is the Marie Claire you're talking about the one with the haulage company? If so, I saw her a few weeks ago and she is stunningly beautiful. Her figure is class - and she wasn't all dressed up at the time either, she was walking and looked amazing.
I wondered was the poster making a point to be more mindful of others struggling maybe.

Reactions: 2
I thought gut feeling meant you have a gut feeling if it will work or not...but still it's not nice. She could have just said, if you can afford it and it's not affecting you in a negative way then keep going. I wish you the best etc etc.

Reactions: 3
Unfollowed Rachel from spoilt belle, so different in her shop than what you see on her instragram page, not friendly at all in the shop, bit up herself
Am I late to the party and we don’t need masks in shops now or why is there no masks and masks hanging off their faces in their stories today? I’m so confused.

Am I late to the party and we don’t need masks in shops now or why is there no masks and masks hanging off their faces in their stories today? I’m so confused.
Shes likely the only person there. Anytime I come past the shop I never see any customers in it 🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.