Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Girl4gossip12

Chavs day out for Alara's christening it seems 😬
I totally understand she wants to have a special day but what she's done is OTT and makes young innocent followers think this is what they have to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rebecca’s pretty open about all her cosmetic work..she’s an aesthetician herself 🤷‍♀️

I don’t mind her tbf as she doesn’t take herself too seriously.

Anna Leitch’s family are minted, as are most of the winners so I fully support your theory!
It should be called Miss Nepotism Ireland not Miss Northern Ireland.

• Haha

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Never commented here but I follow Louise years but I wouldn't actively watch her stories but watched them today and seen she gave her granny flowers for mother's day. She also has a post up about her granny. That it made me wonder I have only ever seen her dad on her stories in all the years I am following her and never heard her mention her mam. There's a bunch of siblings so I was wondering does anyone know what the story is with her mam and why she never mentions her? Same with the sisters I follow always post their dad and granny never their mum. So curious?
This again 🤣 They are estranged. Nobody knows the reason why. Lots of speculation and rumours detailed on previous threads if you fancy a read.

• Haha
  • Wow

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
I am in in no way by any means sticking up for this doll but I wouldn't class any of them as chavs. A chav in NI is a wee dick that runs round the town with a Sunday market Burberry cap, a full Henley's tracksuit (usually out of their mas catalogue) with the ugliest Nike Tns (usually off the back of a lorry) you ever seen, finished off nicely with a wee spliff tucked behind his/her ear .. usually comes with some form of alcoholic beverage in hand. The Md's are quite well presented but just think they are the only ones who matter in society.
That wouldn’t be my definition of a chav now 🤣 They are trashy enough!

• Haha

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
Dubai. She’s put up a post of herself in business class asking if people want her to do a video of what it’s like to be seated away from the plebs. Louise is such a vacuous twit.

I’ve flown business, it’s grand and not always that overly expensive. Would I post about it? No, as if anyone wants to see that in the current climate.
"Oooh look at me flying business class,I'm better than you peasants" - LMD 2022

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Havingagawk

Chatty Member
Who does he minding the wee baby when Louise is out every night? Some life doing your make up in bed whilst drinking a cocktail! My baby is almost the same age and if I farted in a room without him he’s scream!

• Haha

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Well it’s a fella obviously 😂 may or may not be the man who tried to take down tattle that’s all I’m dying as the person who told me reads on here and they might have said it to see if it comes out 😉
In fairness that rumour did the rounds around where he's from, and she wasnt the only one dallying with him, he was also a frequent visitor to a friend of hers house...😉😊

• Haha
  • Wow

MDC

Chatty Member
Obviously reading on here as she showed Claire in a snap 😂, but il throw in my 2pence, I do like her, it's not her fault that she can afford a few of the finer things in life, she dosent seen boastful to me. But her speech, some times I can understand her! It's not her accent I'm well used listening to the NI accent it's like she slurs.
I have no problem with anyone who can afford expensive things fair play to them, but she’s not a nice person, I have been to the shop and she has totally ignored me I will never buy anything in her shop, in fact I will never be in her shop again, how do these people run a business when they cannot even be nice to paying customers that afford her the money to buy her nice things!!

that1

Chatty Member
THEN in a shocking turn of events the girl who placed first was found to be a month out of the age requirements for Miss World ….

…as the whole thing is very dated and low class now. As is Miss NI.
Absolutely hilarious that being over the age of 25 disqualifies you. It’s as if you’re over the hill and washed up in your mid 20s. If nothing else convinces you of the inherent sexism and misogyny that is part and parcel of these “beauty” pageants then nothing will! Dated and low class sums it all up

Twinkle Toes 11

Is bperfect really hard up on sales at the minute that they are doing these collab boxes!
Louise now has one…I feel like it’s a big flop like the one Julie had

• Haha
I only really noticed LMD'S teeth today, it looks like her and her friend Helen McB went for matching teeth. They look very awkward to speak with!!

• Haha

OhMyGaad

“They” treated her like a leper. Is that the same “they” who got her little baby girl here safely and the same “they” who got her through her labour safely. “They” didn’t give special treatment and treated her the same as everyone else because that’s what professionals do. The care those absolute earth angels offer on that ward and delivery suite has been the best care I’ve ever received sad to see them being dissed.
She must have thought she'd get special treatment because of 'who she is' and because she paid for private consultant care. She has really rattled me this morning. I am sickened to the back teeth of these people who are warped by misinformation.

We aren't being controlled, it's not a casedemic and covid is very much still here and still real. Oh, and we aren't giving untested vaccines as they like to shout about, too!