Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Herefortea135

VIP Member
I am such a handbag fiend, but I would never ever post them on the internet to humble brag. I also hate Chanel, LV, or any of the typical Hun/influencer go to bags because they make them look cheap. Lol
Well I’m not gonna lie I do the odd splurge specially birthdays money etc and have loved LV and Vivienne Westwood from I was a teen and ended doing a degree in fashion and textiles but I would never brag about my items that I have never mind unboxing for Instagram. But unfortunately now days this is the done thing. Even when she had the wee girl she bought was it a Burberry babygrow I know it’s her money but for all the wear she’d have gotten from it it seems like such a waste

Reactions: 7

mcsparkle12

Louise is on the old conspiracy train “our children will be next” she doesn’t give a fuck about Covid and sure the poor staff’s safety in M&S mean fuck all to our Lou, sure they are only lowly supermarket workers not A-listers like the O’Donnells

I follow all of them and have some observations
Is it just me or has victoria laid it on thick with the “my twin” this week? What’s that about?
I also noticed Michaela was very quiet on the support for Melissa yesterday 🤔

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Of all the sisters, I think Melissa is the most plain. As much as she’s a complete dose, natural Victoria is a very pretty girl. As much as I dislike her, Louise has a lovely face too. I always thought Michaela was the best looking of them but that might have a lot to do with how her bubbly personality shone through.

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
Well I’m not gonna lie I do the odd splurge specially birthdays money etc and have loved LV and Vivienne Westwood from I was a teen and ended doing a degree in fashion and textiles but I would never brag about my items that I have never mind unboxing for Instagram. But unfortunately now days this is the done thing. Even when she had the wee girl she bought was it a Burberry babygrow I know it’s her money but for all the wear she’d have gotten from it it seems like such a waste
Agreed. it's alot of thoughtless posts like that I don't think people like. One on hand its "here buy my over priced palette and setting spray" to then "look at all the reward I get for being a total girl boss" that people just can't get on board with. A Burberry babygrow is a waste of money if the child is grown out of it within 8-12 weeks.

• Heart

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
I know as if no one following her could possibly ever have had that experience 🤣
I have many times Louise so I’ll pass on the video thanks.
I have never but I don't want it shoved in my face as something aspirational either. It's an expensive seat at the end of the day.

glossy possy

Has anyone seen the ex best friend Marie Claire? Jeepers she’s looking fab! Has lost so much weight! She really looks so well! Sorry totally not about LMD but just wanted to check has anyone noticed this lol

Columbo

VIP Member
So if they both tested positive on the first test what makes her think they didn't actually have covid at that time? 🤔 I know she said she got another test at junction one but sure you do those tests on yourself don't you? Maybe she didn't do it properly and that's why it was negative?

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
Pretty sure he’s single, go for it 😂 You never know you might even end up being LMD’s stepmom 🤭

*GILF since he’s been upgraded to a Grandad 🤣
Squealing 😂😂😂 imagine being the step mom

Haha honestly I think there is something really attractive about him.
I wonder where their mother is
Oh here, different strokes and all that, but he comes with a hell of a lot of baggage, mainly a gaggle of annoying daughters 😂

• Haha

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
Would that Victoria one ever stop trying to flog that revelon brush? You can buy it on Amazon and it's not even that good

glossy possy

You can also see Vicky's knicky's in the video.

All fur coat and no knickers the McD girls! Can get glammed up, but not much going on up in their brain 🧠. They look like they are ready for a nightclub not a christening. I wouldn't want a big party either, covid still exists and my baby wouldn't be passed around numerous people who haven't been vaccinated and don't believe in covid. I'd be keeping it to a small group of family!

LMD uploaded a few selfies and she's like a different person than her posed insta pics and vids. But sure we already knew this 😂😂😂
Oh my days so you can!! Oh how embarrassing lol surprised she’s even wearing knickers to be fair 😂
Any christening I’ve attended it’s main family and godparents and that’s it! No fuss made you either go for a meal or head to the house afterwards! All a big show with these people! I’m such a granny but Victoria is not dressed sensibly or respectfully to set foot into the chapel!

• Haha

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
I hate Louise but by fuck I hate Victoria the most out of the lot. At least the others do something with themselves. She's just an aul slapper and a leech

Neil's family are religious so I'd say it was for them and maybe her granny and granda.

See she had all her beauty mates from Ballymena then, all so drunk and such a mess on insta stories. Sk being one of them.