Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
I thought this too but then wondered if she has any staff she can rely on to keep the business going? Could hardly trust dizzy Victoria to go to the shop for milk, never mind look after a business! Who else is there?

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Playit90

Great to see our Louise who had the big sad story up about not having her bf in for the birth, breaking lockdown rules again, in the hair salon with no mask, an the hair stylist not having 1 on either…
Great example

Blackbird1

Unfollowed Rachel from spoilt belle, so different in her shop than what you see on her instragram page, not friendly at all in the shop, bit up herself
This is the first comment on here about Rachel that reflects the real Rachel. I bought a faulty handbag from her and she was awful to deal with, so rude and the girl who works there was the same. Another lady I know bought a dress that literally split at the seam first time wearing it in a church during a wedding. She had to leave the church and go home to get changed into something she already owned, she was so embarrassed, she had to wear her husbands coat leaving the church. She only bought the dress less than a week before the wedding. She brought the dress back to the shop a couple of days later and explained what happened and Rachel basically said that it wasn’t her problem, she belittled her and wouldn’t give her a refund or even a credit note. Her little boy is in the same class as my nephew, she barely speaks to the other parents, she thinks she better than most people. If they speak to her she’ll answer them but she’ll never speak first. Her friendly, down to earth personality online is completely fake. Most people I know won’t shop in her shop just because of her personality. She has also been very rude to her husband’s family, especially his mum, it was the reason she sold the house her husband built for her, him and the kids and bought a house already built even though her husband is a builder. They sold it to her husbands brother and his fiancé but did not tell her husbands aunt who lived next door that they were selling their house until they moved out. She asked her brother in law and his fiancé not to tell anyone that they bought the house from her until they had moved. His aunt was puzzled and hurt by it. She lived in a small village and made it clear that she felt that she was too important for the area. She is very high maintenance to say the least.

Unfollowed Rachel from spoilt belle, so different in her shop than what you see on her instragram page, not friendly at all in the shop, bit up herself
This is the first comment on here about Rachel from Spoilt Belle that reflects the real Rachel. I bought a faulty handbag from her and she was awful to deal with, so rude and the girl who works there was the same. Another lady I know bought a dress that literally split at the seam first time wearing it in a church during a wedding. She had to leave the church and go home to get changed into something she already owned, she was so embarrassed, she had to wear her husbands coat leaving the church. She only bought the dress less than a week before the wedding. She brought the dress back to the shop a couple of days later and explained what happened and Rachel basically said that it wasn’t her problem, she belittled her and wouldn’t give her a refund or even a credit note. Her little boy is in the same class as my nephew, she barely speaks to the other parents, she thinks she better than most people. If they speak to her she’ll answer them but she’ll never speak first. Her friendly, down to earth personality online is completely fake. Most people I know won’t shop in her shop just because of her personality. She has also been very rude to her husband’s family, especially his mum, it was the reason she sold the house her husband built for her, him and the kids and bought a house already built even though her husband is a builder. They sold it to her husbands brother and his fiancé but did not tell her husbands aunt who lived next door that they were selling their house until they moved out. She asked her brother in law and his fiancé not to tell anyone that they bought the house from her until they had moved. His aunt was puzzled and hurt by it. She lived in a small village and made it clear that she felt that she was too important for the area. She is very high maintenance to say the least.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Deevee47

VIP Member
Business class flights for 2 days… what a waste! Spent more time on The plane than in the hotel 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

MDC

Chatty Member
'I don't know Rachel at all, just from insta' :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: you seem to not know her very well🤷‍♀️
Anyways so as not to derail back to LMD(y)
I think rachel is lovely and far from fake. She shows a lot on her stories of her life that many wouldn’t. In terms of the mistakes she’s made with the kids forgetting things.
She’s a down to earth business mum who uses Instagram to help her business.
it doesn’t mean she’s fake, I’d say she’s a lot more real than some of the other bloggers / instragrammers I’ve Ever Come across.

also if you watch her stories she doesn’t post all expensive stuff she buys. She buys tons from IKEA and it looks fab in her home .

If she’s wearing a cheap pair of trainers or a top from Zara she’ll tell you about it and it’s bargain price.
I don’t know rachel at all , just from insta and I don’t think you can tar her with the same brush as many others.

she’s very relatable and does it naturally.

also with regards to issues in her business and no refunds etc. You’ll find every business has this issue, and the story that is told often isn’t the full story.

I had a lady come back 8 months later with a dress that stunk of smoke wanting to swap it because it didn’t fit her anymore . We declined.
She slated me everywhere but no where was it mentioned it was 8 months after purchase and that it had terrible smoke smell.
Suppose we all have our own opinions, and from what I have seen dealing with her she’s as fake as most of the people on Instagram selling their souls

Glittery1

VIP Member
Eugh her story from this morning, which she obviously thinks we’ll all find so funny 🙄

1. Why did Neil not just hand her the child and take the bin out

2. Does she really think the bin men know who that ‘wee doll louise from Instagram is’

I was actually slightly warming to her since the baby but no that’s knocked that on the head! She has notions well above her station 🤮

• Haha

themdirtysrs

Why the fuck does Louise go anywhere and the ‘influencer’ wee sister just drag by her arse? Does she look after her child at all? Bit like CMB🤣

• Haha

Twinkle Toes 11

What is with her teeth !! Her top row are like to big for her mouth and make her speak funny
No they just draw attention to how bad her bottom row are
I don’t get why Instagrammers think that’s a good look
Fake on top and real on bottom

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
I think rachel is lovely and far from fake. She shows a lot on her stories of her life that many wouldn’t. In terms of the mistakes she’s made with the kids forgetting things.
She’s a down to earth business mum who uses Instagram to help her business.
it doesn’t mean she’s fake, I’d say she’s a lot more real than some of the other bloggers / instragrammers I’ve Ever Come across.

also if you watch her stories she doesn’t post all expensive stuff she buys. She buys tons from IKEA and it looks fab in her home .

If she’s wearing a cheap pair of trainers or a top from Zara she’ll tell you about it and it’s bargain price.
I don’t know rachel at all , just from insta and I don’t think you can tar her with the same brush as many others.

she’s very relatable and does it naturally.

also with regards to issues in her business and no refunds etc. You’ll find every business has this issue, and the story that is told often isn’t the full story.

I had a lady come back 8 months later with a dress that stunk of smoke wanting to swap it because it didn’t fit her anymore . We declined.
She slated me everywhere but no where was it mentioned it was 8 months after purchase and that it had terrible smoke smell.
Hmmmmmmmmm ok 👍🏻

• Haha

julie29

Chatty Member
So she posts a b4 / after pic of how her hair is thickening up so much with the ‘products ‘ she sells ! Erm nothing to do with your new hair extensions Louise 🤦‍♀️

• Wow

lmcn23

She is so bloody stupid!!! She obviously couldn’t care less about whether she had a positive test or not and who she put at risk, not like every other mother who has given birth in the past 18 months has had to go through the same thing 🙄 why would you go get another test and try to argue after getting a positive one?? Also logic Louise - someone isolating with a potentially false positive is a hell of a lot less dangerous than someone running about all round Belfast/ballymena/Antrim with a false negative spreading covid!!!

Columbo

VIP Member
This is the first comment on here about Rachel that reflects the real Rachel. I bought a faulty handbag from her and she was awful to deal with, so rude and the girl who works there was the same. Another lady I know bought a dress that literally split at the seam first time wearing it in a church during a wedding. She had to leave the church and go home to get changed into something she already owned, she was so embarrassed, she had to wear her husbands coat leaving the church. She only bought the dress less than a week before the wedding. She brought the dress back to the shop a couple of days later and explained what happened and Rachel basically said that it wasn’t her problem, she belittled her and wouldn’t give her a refund or even a credit note. Her little boy is in the same class as my nephew, she barely speaks to the other parents, she thinks she better than most people. If they speak to her she’ll answer them but she’ll never speak first. Her friendly, down to earth personality online is completely fake. Most people I know won’t shop in her shop just because of her personality. She has also been very rude to her husband’s family, especially his mum, it was the reason she sold the house her husband built for her, him and the kids and bought a house already built even though her husband is a builder. They sold it to her husbands brother and his fiancé but did not tell her husbands aunt who lived next door that they were selling their house until they moved out. She asked her brother in law and his fiancé not to tell anyone that they bought the house from her until they had moved. His aunt was puzzled and hurt by it. She lived in a small village and made it clear that she felt that she was too important for the area. She is very high maintenance to say the least.

This is the first comment on here about Rachel from Spoilt Belle that reflects the real Rachel. I bought a faulty handbag from her and she was awful to deal with, so rude and the girl who works there was the same. Another lady I know bought a dress that literally split at the seam first time wearing it in a church during a wedding. She had to leave the church and go home to get changed into something she already owned, she was so embarrassed, she had to wear her husbands coat leaving the church. She only bought the dress less than a week before the wedding. She brought the dress back to the shop a couple of days later and explained what happened and Rachel basically said that it wasn’t her problem, she belittled her and wouldn’t give her a refund or even a credit note. Her little boy is in the same class as my nephew, she barely speaks to the other parents, she thinks she better than most people. If they speak to her she’ll answer them but she’ll never speak first. Her friendly, down to earth personality online is completely fake. Most people I know won’t shop in her shop just because of her personality. She has also been very rude to her husband’s family, especially his mum, it was the reason she sold the house her husband built for her, him and the kids and bought a house already built even though her husband is a builder. They sold it to her husbands brother and his fiancé but did not tell her husbands aunt who lived next door that they were selling their house until they moved out. She asked her brother in law and his fiancé not to tell anyone that they bought the house from her until they had moved. His aunt was puzzled and hurt by it. She lived in a small village and made it clear that she felt that she was too important for the area. She is very high maintenance to say the least.
Well now you say that, a girl from work ordered a beautiful and very expensive dress that she’d seen Rachel wear to a wedding. Was a few years ago now. She ordered a size 10 then one of the girls in the shop emailed her to say that her order had to be cancelled because they didn’t have that size in stock. Fast forward to later the same day and another email saying a size 10 had become available if she still wanted it. Dress arrived crinkled with tan stains and stained under the arms. Labels attached with a safety pin.

She’s convinced she got the actual dress that Rachel was wearing to the wedding but she gave her the benefit of the doubt thinking she just wanted to honour the order and not disappoint her but now I think Rachel took the dress from the shop with the intention of dry cleaning it and reselling it but didn’t update the stock levels so the website still took the order. I mean she sent me pics and it was clear as day it had been worn not just tried on and there’s no way they’d have accepted it as a return from a customer in that state so yeah Rachel sold a dress that she’d already worn to a wedding!

I had always liked her and thought her a good business woman, down to earth etc but I did find the sudden house move strange and the way she passed it off as a spontaneous decision and oh “typical me” kind of thing.

Keep the goss coming! Maybe someone could start a thread?

huebism

Check out the photoshopped looks of Louise in the yellow dress- do they actually think people are thick!!! She’s like a Kim K waxworks model…. If that’s what it takes to sell a dress….

Gossqueen30

She sounds like such a dickhead saying I had one positive and three negative tests… yes Louise but one of them was positive you twat. Can one person really be that stupid???
ETA; apologies for rant I’m in a mood 🤣
I’m assuming the positive was done by nurse like any person going into hospital for any reason but the 3 negative sounds like the 1 done by self so she prob didn’t do it right to get a correct result

julie29

Chatty Member
Awk guys I think you are being a bit harsh on her re this. Any money raised for this charity and in Arthur’s memory is a good thing. Fair play to her I say.
If she’s a charitable lady y sell her clothes & used makeup on Depop ? Most of us paupers give them into charity shops . Yes it’s good about the money but it was a business decision also

Girl4gossip12

I wonder if VMD and Conor McCloskey are official, a friend said he's still on the dating apps. She saw him on Bumble 😂

• Haha