Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fgiw

Chatty Member
Almost feel sorry for the blonde one! Not one mention of her anywhere over Christmas or new year

Reactions: 6

Twinkle Toes 11

Not a fan of Louise
But have to say I agree with her covid rant this morning
It’s went to far and it doesn’t make sense

Snowjoke

VIP Member
I kind think she didn’t have a great relationship with her mum and possibly remembers things from her childhood that upset her a great deal. K think that’s why this story has really resonated with her. Not saying it’s on the same scale however. I don’t agree with a lot of what these instahuns do but in my opinion if they raise money for a childrens charity and get it exposure, that’s ok with me.

Gossqueen30

Folks what happened 🙉🙉
She posted a video of a woman taking a bag from the counter she left sitting after a phone call then next a young girl came for same order where she said your mummy has already lifted the order and the girl says my mummy sitting in car… now the whole thing a big misunderstanding the girls mummy didn’t lift the order so everyone is confused about the story now

• Wow

huebism

She’s soo cautious when filming herself in those dresses
How still can she stand
The pics are so obviously photoshopped…. She looks like a size 10 in them, and we all know she is most certainly not that!!! They really must think
People are gullable

Mouthpiece101

Aw I totally get that 🤣 Its how I’ve found several! I always just wonder how people end up commenting several pages into a thread - when there are several previous threads - and ask questions about things that have been discussed at length earlier in the thread or on previous threads. It happens a lot on this thread and I just wonder how people find themselves mid thread. I always like to catch up a bit before I comment. I’m not getting digs or anything like that, I’m just genuinely curious.
I'm all for catching up but this site is a balls to try and navigate...for me anyway. Pages won't load or say sorry we've had an error. So it's just too much effort lol.

Likely already been discussed but her fucking make up is woeful. Whatever she does makes her nose look like one of those ant eaters. She is absolutely brutal.

• Haha

Dusty2020

VIP Member
View attachment 898450 What a rude lazy bitch doesn't even know what she's promoting and doesn't give a rats arse about her followers to even go and check it out for them. I can't understand why anyone would follow her she's doesn't deserve a thing she has.That aside I think the idea of someone coming to do that in your house is completely absurd, all for show and Instagram
So rude she doesn’t give a fuck once she’s getting it for nothing.. although I do think companies are as bad.. they should make them say this is a part of a collab but usually it would cost X amount! I once asked an influencer how much something was and I was blocked.. they obviously thought I was being smart (which I wasn’t) now regardless of what they’re showing I would never ask anything about it, you’ll either get blocked or else a reply like louises

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Unveiling her Chanel handbag 🙄 I don't begrudge people spending their earned money but I can't comprehend filming it and posting to Instagram after many people losing their jobs and especially with the uncertainty surrounding restrictions atm. Just classless. I don't understand influencers needing everyone to know how wealthy they are.
Personally, I think it’s tacky. It’s like they need validation 🤷🏻‍♀️ Need to feel better than the rest of us cretins (who pay their wages) by having top end designer gear. Like I said, tacky 🙄

BigMavis

VIP Member
I like my designers too but in the current climate I'm almost embarrassed to wear or use them, bit tone deaf Louise, lot of individuals/families struggling and its only going to get worse. Its not like she isn't aware of this either with diggs campaign, if that doesn't put things into perspective for her nothing will. Its alright being charitable, but if its only a one off or for a certain time of year then what's the point? I don't begrudge her anything, its her money but its just a tasteless thing to do.

Who will have £99 to spend on a apartment competition. Seriously! This woman is getting more and more ridiculous with what she promotes as time is passing! Wonder how much she got paid for that wee walk around!

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s using her baby posts for likes at all. Generally when people have babies it’s common for them to post pictures, nothing out of the ordinary
On a private page for close friends and family yes, not on a business page. She’s absolutely using the baby for content, likes and freebies.

Here4Gos

So LMDs first night out since the baby was last night and according to her stories the party is still going on.... Houseparty, day light outside, etc

Now I’m not being funny but when I had my first night out after all my kids I did get drunk but I remember going straight home after the bar closed at 12/1 because the tiredness from night feeds along with the drunkness was awful.

I know there’s been a lot of rumours of her drug taking (anyone who’s not heard read through all her threads here). There has to be truth in it, surely that’s the only explanation for a new mum being physically able to party all night on her first night out? If it was purely alcohol took last night/this morning surely she’d have needed to sleep!
I remember going straight home at 11pm because I didn’t want to be away from my new little baby for long and especially not all night! And I also didn’t want a hangover the next day so that I’d be fit to look after my new little baby!!! But hey, who are we to judge??

Omg was thinking the same myself!! A wedding evening do and course Victoria would turn up in white! God forbid someone would out shine her!!
Her virginal white?? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha