LMD Louise McDonnell #2 LMD walks about like the Queen, flaunting the rules of Covid-19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She follows that dose officialelliegrey on insta and likes a load of her pics, about how wearing a Fitbit or Apple Watch can give you cancer because of the Bluetooth connection and a whole load of waffle. A few posts down the girl posted about fluoride in toothpaste being toxic, lmd didn’t like that one πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She follows that dose officialelliegrey on insta and likes a load of her pics, about how wearing a Fitbit or Apple Watch can give you cancer because of the Bluetooth connection and a whole load of waffle. A few posts down the girl posted about fluoride in toothpaste being toxic, lmd didn’t like that one πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Stop πŸ™ˆπŸ€£ hope she does a post about untested, white label make up from China 🀣

Reactions: 1
Both myself and my partner have had cancer, who knew it was our fitbits that gave it to us πŸ™„πŸ™„

Reactions: 2
My little girl is 4 and called AlaraπŸ™ˆ theres also 2 other girls in her nursery with the same name

• Heart
Reactions: 4
it's a Turkish & Armenian name. maybe she heard one of the Kardashians saying it! πŸ™„ aren't they Armenian on their dad's side.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hidden hairs baby is called Alara I think, her and Louise are chummy on insta.

Well she definitely could have picked a worse name, not sure it suits a white Northern Irish child but hey ho

• Haha
My parents gave me an unusual name so I feel like they would have got this grief 30 odd years ago 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.