LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate when big name influencers such as LMD have nothing to say about issues such as the Lebanon crisis. Use your influence for something good you selfish cow. Asking if the weather impacts people’s moods hardly important (also stupid question obviously it does.)
I would bet my years wages that she’ll now comment on Lebanon (as she clearly reads here).

Reactions: 4
Have to laugh at her with her “Having a crappy day guys, just being 100% with you guuuys.” Nothing real about her! Always puts a filter on her “No make up day” face, picks and chooses what she tells people and this whole “I’m such a real, talented, kind, down to earth girl” BS is wearing thin. Just be real without telling people you’re being “real” 🙄

Reactions: 2
I would bet my years wages that she’ll now comment on Lebanon (as she clearly reads here).

Bit closer to home but not a mention of John Hume's passing either. A momentual figure in the history of the North and don't think CMB commented about him either (apologies if she did and I missed it) Just found it strange her being from Derry too.

Bit closer to home but not a mention of John Hume's passing either. A momentual figure in the history of the North and don't think CMB commented about him either (apologies if she did and I missed it) Just found it strange her being from Derry too.
Is she not from magherafelt? A good wee bit away from Derry to be honest

100% what he done for the people we wouldn’t have the peace we have now. Girls like them seem to forget where they come from (well CMB anyways)
Something tells me Lmd never had the experience of being look down upon because where they live etc. I for one went to a Irish medium language primary and secondary school and remember a point not being able to wear my school uniform to visit my daddy in hospital (which he would have been in 4/5 times a year)
John Hume was a peace maker and a little post or 1 slide story wouldn’t have taken much time I think personally

I hate when big name influencers such as LMD have nothing to say about issues such as the Lebanon crisis. Use your influence for something good you selfish cow. Asking if the weather impacts people’s moods hardly important (also stupid question obviously it does.)
I did see a story from CMB re John Hume. It was on the day of his death.

I’m not disputing what he did or the peace I just said I wouldn’t expect a comment from her
Nor would I but not because of where she lives, more because she's completely vacuous and probably doesn't know who John Hume is. She's not from Callabasas either but God forbid something happened to one of the Kardashians, you'd see a comment then.

• Haha
Nor would I but not because of where she lives, more because she's completely vacuous and probably doesn't know who John Hume is. She's not from Callabasas either but God forbid something happened to one of the Kardashians, you'd see a comment then.
I was just going to say the same she probably doesn’t even know who he is. She doesn’t comment or care about social issues or issues of injustice cause she’s too stupid to understand. Unless she can get a “Carling Fleck” reference in haha

Reactions: 6
LMD is too shallow to even know who John Hume is or what he has achieved. There’s not a brain in thon doll’s head.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
LMD is too shallow to even know who John Hume is or what he has achieved. There’s not a brain in thon doll’s head.
And that is exactly why I didn’t expect a comment from her 🤣🤣 and please whoever is saying she is from Derry stop! I don’t want to be associated as living in the same area as that.. CMB is bad enough 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
Is there a thread on Hollie Campbell? Anyone see her insta stories today about social workers.....🤨🤔

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.