LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really? Unless your new to Louise you’ll know that she’s so selfish and full of her own importance that she couldn’t even follow social distancing rules for 5 minutes and when challenged on it by her followers replied saying “ssshhh”. Yeah she doesn’t need to grow up at all 🙄 not to mention the fact she likes a wee sniff of the white stuff.
Never did I mention anything to do with her taking precautions, don’t know how you got that from what I said. Simply said she would need to grow up ( and lay off the coke) before she has a child.
Wow calm down I asked a question 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does Hollie wanna do another boomerang of her kitchen, kitchen table or lantern cos I don’t think I mind what it looks like! She needs to get herself a personality Cos her stories are like a video tape on repeat And it’s a boring tape at that

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does Hollie wanna do another boomerang of her kitchen, kitchen table or lantern cos I don’t think I mind what it looks like! She needs to get herself a personality Cos her stories are like a video tape on repeat And it’s a boring tape at that
Luna, big close up of her horse face, plastic bottle full of grass clippings, LMD quote calendar, lookin out the window at her Daddy, tiktok of her working out in the garden ... did I miss any ?? Ohhhhh!!! Freddy jeans I forgot them

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And her tiktok videos are pure cringe aswell, the tooth brushing ones especially. I think she doesnt understand how to use it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Imagine being such a bleep you actually consider, let alone go ahead with, making a video of yourself brushing your teeth! 😂
What has this world come to?!

• Haha
Imagine being such a bleep you actually consider, let alone go ahead with, making a video of yourself brushing your teeth! 😂
What has this world come to?!
come on sure we all need a tooth brushing tutorial in our lives 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
At least put toothpaste on the brush and make it look like ur actually brushin ur teeth 😐 the video she does of the shiny stuff where you can see up her nose is the worst.

• Haha
I see she’s made a highlight for her baby niece. Her brother and his wife’s instas are private so I wonder what they think of Hollie sharing their child with thousands... not right at all if you ask me.

• Sad
I see she’s made a highlight for her baby niece. Her brother and his wife’s instas are private so I wonder what they think of Hollie sharing their child with thousands... not right at all if you ask me.
Poor child. Thats not her place at all. Absolutely zero awareness of herself. Its sad that none of her family or friends have said anything to her to catch herself on-anyone know how old she is?

Who are we talking about when we talk about the rapist? Is it her new boyfriend? Am.i right in saying she had a boyfriend and then she bought a house on her own and dumped him?
Hi, we’re talking about Hollie Campbell’s current boyfriend (convicted rapist). Did you think we were talking about LMD’s boyfriend? Sorry for any confusion.

Agreed
Comes across as a really nice girl though.

I feel that if the ppl online create something worthwhile and not try to be the next tik tik star they'd stick around longer. Grainne is a good MUA and was on the apprentice, she could do make up and business etc. It's just like groundhog day online with some people.
Is Grainne “the G” in a G String in the G-arden and making sure it’s in the G-spot I mean shot😝? Desperate on a whole other level that woman .🤦🏻‍♀️

Hi, we’re talking about Hollie Campbell’s current boyfriend (convicted rapist). Did you think we were talking about LMD’s boyfriend? Sorry for any confusion.
I wondered too but now I went to look her accounts private

If anyone on here doing her make up course?
I can't belive these ppl are charging us to do courses on their Facebook, Instagram etc. It's so unprofessional.

Always good to lecture your followers about how authentic you are/how hard she has worked to gain followers.

She will only take freebies that she would use herself... As for no one shouting her out to give her any free advertising sure her big mate Hollie is posting the quote calendar every other day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.