LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always good to lecture your followers about how authentic you are/how hard she has worked to gain followers.

She will only take freebies that she would use herself... As for no one shouting her out to give her any free advertising sure her big mate Hollie is posting the quote calendar every other day.
Surely bperfect gave her plenty of advertising too

Always good to lecture your followers about how authentic you are/how hard she has worked to gain followers.

She will only take freebies that she would use herself... As for no one shouting her out to give her any free advertising sure her big mate Hollie is posting the quote calendar every other day.
no idea what she was on about when she said that I’m pretty sure she sent freebies of her palette,calendar, brushes, makeup bags,setting spray etc to influencers with big followings to be tagged on their stories! She has plenty of big accounts tagging her and her biggest fan Hollie tags her Every morning! Also the cheek of Hollie promoting the brow soap and tagging Louise saying available on louises website etc but didn’t mention Rachel Fern the owner of the brow soap! Hollie also saying how much she loves skinceuticals from younique and how she had ran out of the product etc but she Had never had that brand on her stories before? she usually promotes youniques own brand in turquoise bottles. Such utter bullshit that comes from her mouth. All she does is say how she loves everything n reads the words on the front of things It’s embarrassing how little knowledge she has on what she apparently loves! Mmm it’s factor 50 emmm for uva mmmmmm non oily mmmmm for your face mmmm love it mmmmm wonder is it that place who does the botox in her lips and forehead she froze within an inch of her life?🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
LMD is full of shite. She gained plenty of new followers through BPerfect. SoSue is one of the biggest influencers in the country if not the biggest and she gave her plenty of shout outs when she did her wedding make up. Also had shout outs from the likes of Katie Price at the beginning.

Reactions: 3
bleeping hell she really made herself out to be a twit today with those stories.

SoSueMe
Katie Price
Chloe G Shore
Georgia Love Island

pretty sure they all give her shoutouts!!!! There’s bound to be a few more.

Reactions: 1
bleeping hell she really made herself out to be a twit today with those stories.

SoSueMe
Katie Price
Chloe G Shore
Georgia Love Island

pretty sure they all give her shoutouts!!!! There’s bound to be a few more.
Aw lads I unfollowed her what have I missed !?

Basically bigging herself up how she built her followers with no shout outs from nobody and how she gets none. Didn’t really make sense 🤷🏻‍♀️ Lauren goodger another one

Even more bizarre it was all about her promoting a box of seasonings/sauces that she had been gifted by a SW consultant and that she only promotes things she genuinely uses herself. But does this not clash with her meal promotions as the cooking i have seen amounts to sticking them in the oven?

She kept saying how she grew her follower numbers herself.

Reactions: 2
His page is public, he’s a PT. Look for viliusv_pt on insta if you want a nosey 😉
Omw that’s mad, can’t fathom dating someone who was convicted of rape??? Also can’t fathom the fact he’s personally training people 👀👀👀

Reactions: 3
I read some of hollies blog there one day. Painful doesnt cover it-her spelling and grammar is embarrassing and her holier than thou posts are condescending-a bit like her attitude. Shes an absolute joke

I read some of hollies blog there one day. Painful doesnt cover it-her spelling and grammar is embarrassing and her holier than thou posts are condescending-a bit like her attitude. Shes an absolute joke
You really would think as it’s a professional blog she wud get her mam or someone to proof read before posting. What did you mean there? her what posts are condescending? Holier & thou? What’s that x

You really would think as it’s a professional blog she wud get her mam or someone to proof read before posting. What did you mean there? her what posts are condescending? Holier & thou? What’s that x
She has a column in Local Woman magazine too... I'm sure someone rewrites it for her because the girl can barely string a sentence together. There are so many more interesting and knowledgeable beauty/life style bloggers/influencers (whatever they wanna call themselves) out there.
Also, she's not too worried about her daddy now is she? Her away galavanting with her friends today. No doubt Mr Rapey was tagging along too. They're joined at the hip.

Hi, we’re talking about Hollie Campbell’s current boyfriend (convicted rapist). Did you think we were talking about LMD’s boyfriend? Sorry for any confusion.
Oh no that's ok. I'm just behind with it all lol. I'm not from Ireland and only know of Louise not any one else lol.so it's just me being stupid haha. What's crack with her boyfriend anyway? She's got a new fella no?

There was a mans hand in her story about the portglenone cocktail
Thats her fathers hand bet ye a million-he was there, did ye see her,cheers daddy-2 MEHERS daaaadfy 2 MEHERS!!😶 hopefully the “pet” has got rid of her and got himself some sense

• Haha
Reactions: 4
LMD’s sister had a story up with a photo of a cocktail and she tagged Louises boyfriend, must still be together 🤷🏼‍♀️

Omw that’s mad, can’t fathom dating someone who was convicted of rape??? Also can’t fathom the fact he’s personally training people 👀👀👀
I’m not saying it’s not true but where is it online that has proof? Does anyone know what to search? I’ve read on here he was under 18 so he wouldn’t be named online anyway! Just find it hard to believe she would give him the time time of day if it was true so I haven’t commented much on this as it’s so unbelievable 🙅🏻‍♀️ On Louise I think she been dropping hints she has a bf like talking about the pill etc and flowers! I only follow Victoria which sister had a pic of her man on?

I’m not saying it’s not true but where is it online that has proof? Does anyone know what to search? I’ve read on here he was under 18 so he wouldn’t be named online anyway! Just find it hard to believe she would give him the time time of day if it was true so I haven’t commented much on this as it’s so unbelievable 🙅🏻‍♀️ On Louise I think she been dropping hints she has a bf like talking about the pill etc and flowers! I only follow Victoria which sister had a pic of her man on?
Try looking the Newry times he was 21 when he raped her her in 2011 and he pleaded guilty no doubt H friends will have this removed again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.