LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened with LMD and nikita she use to do her extensions and her sister suddenly it all stopped

Reactions: 2
She's always uploading pointless stories just for the sake of talking 🙄 stick to the day job. Nikita prob got used by LMD like the rest of em

Reactions: 1
I know plenty of makeup artists like to edit their photos but the filters and airbrushing Hollie uses makes her photos look completely ridiculous. Doesn’t even make the makeup look good. How does the think this works and how does she get away with it? You can even see in one of these photos how she’s used one of them editing apps to add eyelashes to a client😂 View attachment 131587View attachment 131588View attachment 131589
bleeping hell. It honestly baffles me how she makes a living as a make up artist. All her poor clients look like they've got jaundice after a wee makeover in Hollie's. And the eyebrows. Christ! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
LMD showing off her jewellery collection 😂

trying to be Kim kardasian lol
(I sense a fake robbery gonna happen 😂)
Does nobody notice how she sells a lot of gifted items she receives from brands and smAll businesses on her depop? She had jewellery on her depop lock of weeks ago but she also sells gifted makeup+ shoes etc too on there. I would be mad if I sent her stuff and she sold it on depop. At least do a giveaway or raffle for charity or something not pocket the money

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4
Does nobody notice how she sells a lot of gifted items she receives from brands and smAll businesses on her depop? She had jewellery on her depop lock of weeks ago but she also sells gifted makeup+ shoes etc too on there. I would be mad if I sent her stuff and she sold it on depop. At least do a giveaway or raffle for charity or something not pocket the money
[/QUOTE]
What's her depop?

Did she!? Who fell out with her!?? How pathetic for people to actually get so worked up and give her grief for an award which will literally make zero difference on their life!!

Yes its good for good work to be acknowledged and celebrated, but not to the point where people would actually throw a tantrum over it- anyone who did obviously would not have been deserving anyway!!

Grianee McCoy is painful to watch. I have never seen anyone try so hard to be funny. I skip through all the time. She seems like a sweet girl but incredibly annoying. She talks on her stories literly all day long. From the minute she gets up to he'd time. Another one that should give it a rest with the pointless stories
Agreed
Comes across as a really nice girl though.

I feel that if the ppl online create something worthwhile and not try to be the next tik tik star they'd stick around longer. Grainne is a good MUA and was on the apprentice, she could do make up and business etc. It's just like groundhog day online with some people.

Hollie has a young boy in her granny flat today has rules been relaxed or is she taking the piss like Loubo

Hollie has a young boy in her granny flat today has rules been relaxed or is she taking the piss like Loubo
She’s had him round loads of times, it’s her boyfriends brother. Funny how she gave off so much about sticking to the rules, mentioning her daddy yet it’s ok for her to mix in with households. Does she think she’s exempt?

He sickens me I never knew what he was to I came on here I am sure that poor girl he raped has went through enough without seeing him and HC everywhere 😫

Reactions: 3
SKMUA or whatever she calls herself is trying so desperately hard to be like LMD I think. Her constant stories are boring and much too ‘try hard’

She tags LMD in everything.

Reactions: 5
Is she hoping Chanel are going to send some freebies as she’s tagged them in her latest posts and stories?

• Haha
A lot of posts removed I see as we have went off topic :m
Has a one here ever take one of Loubos MU courses.

Reactions: 1
Lmd selling gifted items on her Depop 😂should send the business’ screenshots. Maybe they won’t be so quick sending her their products

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He sickens me I never knew what he was to I came on here I am sure that poor girl he raped has went through enough without seeing him and HC everywhere 😫
Is there proof to this though or what do I google? I read in comments he was under 18 but sure then he wouldn’t of been named online or anywhere? Confusing

A lot of posts removed I see as we have went off topic :m
Has a one here ever take one of Loubos MU courses.
Anyone notice that Roisin Doherty is doing same as Louise A beauty course and a business course? She comes across more down to earth than Louise I think? Do they talk? Very similar businesses and ideas all time

Sorry my post last night was deleted !
What do I google?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.