LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure but there’s no sign of Neil recently although she’s been out for dinner with someone, never showed us who though.
She posted a story of a diffuser the other day and it's set next to a framed picture of her and Neil so I'm guessing that was her (not so) subtle way of telling us they're very much on. We don't really care hun just more speculating whether you've done the same to this boyfriend as you did the last.

I know Ciaran's (LMDs ex) new girlfriend and shes a delight, worked with her on a few occasions and she was lovely and so naturally skinny and beautiful. I imagine LMD was seething when he pulled her.

Edit to add I know my last line was possibly uncalled for but out of the NI instahuns, LMD is up there with the worst so I'm sure her ego can hack it.

Reactions: 3
She posted a story of a diffuser the other day and it's set next to a framed picture of her and Neil so I'm guessing that was her (not so) subtle way of telling us they're very much on. We don't really care hun just more speculating whether you've done the same to this boyfriend as you did the last.

I know Ciaran's (LMDs ex) new girlfriend and shes a delight, worked with her on a few occasions and she was lovely and so naturally skinny and beautiful. I imagine LMD was seething when he pulled her.

Edit to add I know my last line was possibly uncalled for but out of the NI instahuns, LMD is up there with the worst so I'm sure her ego can hack it.
Oh I must’ve missed that. Yeah Ciaran’s girlfriend is a stunner. I see she’s in Dublin with Brendan & his fella. Suddenly concerned about social distancing after breaking every rule of lockdown over & over again 🙄

What was the Ramore ray thing about? Heard something about

It’s very true! I know his girlfriend and she is an actual model (or at least she used to be). She is extremely pretty and her figure is to die for. I bet LMD turned green when she first seen her 🤣

Stick them swipe ups where the sun don’t shine.. I stalling cookies on our phones that last for 30 days, invading privacy while you greedy influencer make money out of anything we buy online. We get it much cheaper elsewhere... So folk remember if you do swipe ups , or go to their websites they are tracking you, Clear them out daily that stops the likes of this bragger making money from you!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
It’s very true! I know his girlfriend and she is an actual model (or at least she used to be). She is extremely pretty and her figure is to die for. I bet LMD turned green when she first seen her 🤣
Who is she? Or better still who’s lmds ex 😂

Why has she all of a sudden started to hide her bf in snaps 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She use to have him plastered on them, why the sudden change? Its pathetic

She can't all of a sudden want it private, after showing him off before

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.