Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess the tinpot twins couldn’t get 10 men on board for their 8 week transformation then..,,

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So when was Portugal suppose to be, looks like I might of missed that declaration!😂

Reactions: 4
Reminds me of their boxing days when they use to lead people on that they would do a “sponsored fight” against eachother and then when they first started bodybuilding they kept saying they would compete on stage against each other. More fluff in the long list.

The big bullshitting Bentley bellend Rhys Davies’s video of him f’ing and blinding with a child in his presence doesn’t surprise me. I can imagine just how damaged that young boy is living with such a mindless, stupid individual.

I remember during the first lockdown, he uploaded a video sitting at the dining table with Floss next him doing her homework and he was running his mouth about “procrastinating cunts”. Lauren Davies was in the background just nagging him about leaving tins of tuna lying around the kitchen rather than the words that were coming out of his mouth right beside her daughter.

• Wow
Only 4 spaces left on the 10 man programme! He actually means there are 10 spaces left ! Another sales tactic of get in while u can ! Ha ha ! bleeping losers !

• Wow
Website pending guys!
Along with the new app, insta blue tick and an actual win at any show 😂

• Haha
Alongside the small stuff like the lemon Llewellyn Davies purchasing a Rolls Royce and them both featuring in yet another Hollywood blockbuster.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So now he’s resorted to going around filming himself in grave yards. What really goes through the lemons mind 🤣🤣🤣

Good laugh provided by the lemon Llewellyn Davies. He’s doing rack pills (perhaps the most pointless exercise you can do) with a loaded barbell with terrible form. After he does his set he walks back and nods to imaginary people both left and right side of him. What the lemon Llewellyn Davies allowed to escape through his pea brain thinking was that there was a huge mirror behind him and would see nobody was actually there!

• Haha
I don’t even need to check- 100% Mat Godfrey won’t be getting paid money. Rhys will be saying he is an advert for Mat’s coaching services, and that should be enough.

When Rhys did the midnight runner from the rented White House, Mat was the one driving the van and, I think it is fair to assume, was the one who paid for the hire itself and the diesel.
Did anyone ever find out what happened with Jason Corrick??

Last one I promise Mutha Fucka comedy gold from 2019 😂😂
Does this bleep forget that he chirps on about being "former Criminals" Now gonna be an MP LOLOLOLOL you fuckin moron LD you really are a grade A bleep, And Rhys is even worse, Pair of fuckin sausages

• Haha
That rack pull video is brilliant 😂
Nods to nobody!
200kg is not a massive weight for what's primarily a partial deadlift.
You never see either of these fools do any of the major lifts.
No squats, no bench and no deadlifts.
Saying that, a few weeks ago the blinking 🐻 did some truly awful deadlifts from the rack, got a duck load of negative comments and promptly deleted it. It was beautiful.
If any of you pair of idiots read this. Please film yourselves doing some proper lifts.
Oh and Lewy, don't forget, the message today, you won't take photos or videos of anyone in the gym, as it's 'your time'.
Does that mean not filming Carly, or your brother then?
That's your social media content cut down by 90%!

Reactions: 2
That rack pull video is brilliant 😂
Nods to nobody!
200kg is not a massive weight for what's primarily a partial deadlift.
You never see either of these fools do any of the major lifts.
No squats, no bench and no deadlifts.
Saying that, a few weeks ago the blinking 🐻 did some truly awful deadlifts from the rack, got a duck load of negative comments and promptly deleted it. It was beautiful.
If any of you pair of idiots read this. Please film yourselves doing some proper lifts.
Oh and Lewy, don't forget, the message today, you won't take photos or videos of anyone in the gym, as it's 'your time'.
Does that mean not filming Carly, or your brother then?
That's your social media content cut down by 90%!
Rack pulls is an “Instagram exercise”. A few years ago many people jumped on the bandwagon for the superficial likes. As you say, it’s not hard to stack on the plates and get in some reps. Many proper fitness influencers called the exercise out and hardly anyone does it now. The lemon Llewellyn Davies did it today turned around and pretended he had people in the gym in awe of him when in the mirror you could see nobody was actually there! The form he used for it was terrible, he was just swinging the weight off the racks.

Reactions: 1
Mr transparent !
Hi 👋👋👋👋

Maybe you wanna update us what happened to you taking centre stage and winning a pro card in Italy !?

I know it’s coming up soon but now you’re apparently off season!?

I need to update my diary 📔 so I can keep up with your lies.

In advance please and thank you 🙏🏻
At your convenience, I’ll wait 🤓🤓🤓🤓

Thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Good laugh provided by the lemon Llewellyn Davies. He’s doing rack pills (perhaps the most pointless exercise you can do) with a loaded barbell with terrible form. After he does his set he walks back and nods to imaginary people both left and right side of him. What the lemon Llewellyn Davies allowed to escape through his pea brain thinking was that there was a huge mirror behind him and would see nobody was actually there!
He does that nodding to nobody thing all the time. When he's out filming himself walking the dogs in a morning he nods at cars going past as if they've waved at him. He also claims that Carly gets stopped constantly for photo's when she's out. Legends in their own minds!

Oh and Rhys, if you're a qualified nutritionist like you claim, why do you get someone else to do your diet plan? If you were a mechanic, you wouldn't pay someone else to fix your car would you!

Yes I remember back quite a while ago when he would walk his dog making pointless videos repeating the same load of horseshit he still comes out with now, around Gosford Park in Coventry every morning (which is right by Heron Foods), he would do it a lot there as well.

I see the tinpot twins are celebrating their big achievement of hitting 20k Facebook followers on their tinpot page which the majority of them they ehmmm… purchased!! Stay small time lads! Ha.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.