Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harrison Cole is he alive ?
Not heard the 🍋Lewy D shouting about him lately 📈👀
maybe he’s run out of cash hey Lew ??

💩📈🤡🏆
Pretty much guaranteed Harrison has either wised up, or ran out of Paddington gold.
Which ever way you look at it, he's better off.
Mind you, he'll never be the forefront of the new breed of bodybuilding now.
I was looking forward to seeing him get a pro card with TTT

Reactions: 1
What I find strange is the fact that Harrison cole hasn't posted on his Instagram in almost a month..... his Facebook page has also been quiet these past couple of weeks🤔

So blinking 🐻 is deep in the books, and clients programs.
We are not going to see him on social media until next week.
duck off pal, you'll last half a day at most.
You can't help yourself....
Screenshot_20220928_125538_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
What I find strange is the fact that Harrison cole hasn't posted on his Instagram in almost a month..... his Facebook page has also been quiet these past couple of weeks🤔
Llewy hasn't unfollowed him on IG so he must still be a client.

Thats when you KNOW its over 😂

Last edited:
I remain confused.

How does "the UK's most qualified coach" (according to himself) need to advertise his services AT ALL, let alone multiple times a day.

If you've been IN THE GAME for two decades, why are you not literally TURNING PEOPLE AWAY every day?

If you're any good at what you say you're good at, and you're 38 and you've apparently been doing it since you were 19, and apparently get hundreds of messages a month asking how you're so successful/motivated etc etc - why, the actual F**K, are you constantly wasting time posting the same messages on Facebook and Insta? It clearly doesn't work to attract new clients in any kind of meaningful numbers.

If this pair were junior social media assistants working on any proper brand they'd get their arse handed to them every single day.

So don't be paying them for aaaaaa nnnnn yy thinng.

Hm.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Interesting that they are now urging to people to spend money with them on the basis of their ‘education’ and ‘qualifications’. It wasn’t long ago that they belittled educated people and said their qualifications were worthless in the real world…

Reactions: 3
I really do find it strange whenever Rhys announces that he's going off social media for the week or next couple of week's or month's (he's done this multiple times) only to then spend the rest of the day... posting on social media🤨 like what the actual duck? He really is mental isn't he. Does he not remember duck all that he post's? Either way it really is very very strange behaviour and I would love to know his thought process when he does this.

I really do find it strange whenever Rhys announces that he's going off social media for the week or next couple of week's or month's (he's done this multiple times) only to then spend the rest of the day... posting on social media🤨 like what the actual duck? He really is mental isn't he. Does he not remember duck all that he post's? Either way it really is very very strange behaviour and I would love to know his thought process when he does this.
You think that fool has a thought process?
Those idiots speak about themselves in the third person most of the time....that's not normal, it's weird.
Meanwhile in another universe 🍋 and his hustle husband thing seem to be spending a couple of nights in Hugh Hefners acid trip house of chintz

• Haha
Watch this one ! Kid is in the background as he makes ref to him , then the verbals start ! Rhys you are a disgrace , save your word salad and profanity when the child is not in the same room ! You should be ashamed of yourself ! Really goes to show why anyone would steer clear of you ! The only thing you advertise here is how much of a self centred idiot you are ! This girl needs to take her child and run as far away from you as she can !

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.