Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today's sale of the century.
TTT are now offering scaling up your socials using their super skills, for organic growth.
Turn a 500 investment into 5k.
ERM.......okaaaay
this is all because the FB got a notification about their views which they've interpreted as FB actively pushing their content for them.

But fair play to them for beating the Algorithm and screenshotting a video with 18 views as proof.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The Terrible Twats strike again! - If they could scale up their social media legit - instead of the army of "do you want to post on our pages for $117 and reach 5000 followers pages - they might just get their investment back! - f*king jokers!

It does give me a good chuckle every time on their tinpot page when a training video is up with 123 likes and only about 7 views (which is probably just themselves, Jan Davies, Claire Davies and Mr Carly Thornton, Matt Godfrey and Dean Blackstock).

Reactions: 6
How long will it be before the blinking 🐻 tries to sell a package to another bot?
That was bleeping hilarious

Reactions: 3
How long will it be before the blinking 🐻 tries to sell a package to another bot?
That was bleeping hilarious
Plucks numbers out of thin air!
30 males
10 men
Now 3 ! I mean 100’s of queries a day ! And cannot even get 3 unwise men on the run up to Xmas to coach ! Dead in the water pal ! Only homosexual fans is your best bet ! And the rate of down sizing your rentals ! That mattress is only 1 move away !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Big 🍋 giving large on the hack squat ...20 plates per side (15s though not 25s you bellend)
Aaaaaaand half reps ..... twit

He obviously speaks that much tit he can’t keep up. Now it was only 3 years ago they were in the crack den. I’m sure just going back to a post from 2019 we will see some similar rubbish posted about his success then 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 2
Has any one got the video or link when CT and LD was on holiday to there private beach in Mallorca but they was staying in a 3 star. The reason for this comment is when Carly was trying to sell coaching packages when she was really drunk and was on the yayo just wondered if someone has the link

Anyone want to be an NLP life coach.
Become a part of TTT....Maybe TTTT?
Apply here, and for $7, you can become as rich and successful as them (almost)
Screenshot_20221007_213738_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He obviously speaks that much tit he can’t keep up. Now it was only 3 years ago they were in the crack den. I’m sure just going back to a post from 2019 we will see some similar rubbish posted about his success then 🙈🙈🙈
And here he is a mere 3 years ago ! Hardly looks like there is a crack den outside that window! He is a serial liar who has severe mental health issues . They are both delusional and will end up on the scrap heap in a few years time as they have very little intelligence, no education qualifications, no work qualifications,no solid foundations, no real friends , and will be 40+ , Prison awaits ! It is inevitable, I mean let’s be honest it would t be too different from the life they have today ! Sit on their arses all day and hit the gym for a few hrs ! And one of them is actually banging another man with blonde dreads !

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Big 🍋 giving large on the hack squat ...20 plates per side (15s though not 25s you bellend)
Aaaaaaand half reps ..... twit
What’s even more funny is the lemon Llewellyn Davies is doing reverse squat on a machine that doesn’t support it and the silly idiot is in serious risk of doing some serious damage to his lower back. I hope he carries on doing this exercise and carries on loading it up with 20kg and 15kg plates and his lower back gives in live on Facebook and he can tell us how his mind will fix it.

Dumb and dumber stuff from these two as per usual. The big bullshitting Bentley bellend Rhys Davies with “baggy close”.

Attachments

• Haha
Its so blatant they have boosted there posts its laughabale. They really arent doing themselves any favours.

the 2 most hated people in the Uk i think, not a single person in cov has a good word to say about these muppets

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Its so blatant they have boosted there posts its laughabale. They really arent doing themselves any favours.

the 2 most hated people in the Uk i think, not a single person in cov has a good word to say about these muppets
I can confirm the Coventry thing for sure. They were basically kicked out of every single gym in the city....before being chased out of the actual city by real gangsters, not plastic fake wannabes. Play with matches boys.....

And here he is a mere 3 years ago ! Hardly looks like there is a crack den outside that window! He is a serial liar who has severe mental health issues . They are both delusional and will end up on the scrap heap in a few years time as they have very little intelligence, no education qualifications, no work qualifications,no solid foundations, no real friends , and will be 40+ , Prison awaits ! It is inevitable, I mean let’s be honest it would t be too different from the life they have today ! Sit on their arses all day and hit the gym for a few hrs ! And one of them is actually banging another man with blonde dreads !

ahh there he is "Dangerously Obese" before his transformation

And in this morning's news, we have the meteoric ORGANIC growth from the relentless word salads.
Apparently before the end of the year 10 million 'people' will witness and be involved with TTT.
Meanwhile in the real world, they are still begging for clients.
Imagine that, 10 million people, and still can't get anyone to sign up.
Definitely adding immense value there lads...keep going

• Haha
And in this morning's news, we have the meteoric ORGANIC growth from the relentless word salads.
Apparently before the end of the year 10 million 'people' will witness and be involved with TTT.
Meanwhile in the real world, they are still begging for clients.
Imagine that, 10 million people, and still can't get anyone to sign up.
Definitely adding immense value there lads...keep going
Any money they seem to be getting seems to just be spent on buying Facebook likes and followers for their tinpot page. It’s funny because the pages that aren’t “organically” boosted, they get an average of 5 like and around 12 views.

Looks like the lady who Llewy was visiting in hospital/ healing with his NLP has passed away.

Hopefully she can be at peace, but I expect Llewy Davies and Carly Thornton will be trying to claim that they are owed monthly payments indefinitely by her family.

• Sad
  • Wow
Looks like the lady who Llewy was visiting in hospital/ healing with his NLP has passed away.

Hopefully she can be at peace, but I expect Llewy Davies and Carly Thornton will be trying to claim that they are owed monthly payments indefinitely by her family.
Carly and Llewy were complete leaches, despicable people!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.