Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like the gangster of personal development, the pioneer of social media, the champion bodybuilder, the chocolate demi god, above all else the lemon Llewellyn Davies could be getting in some serious trouble soon. So much for him dominating the bodybuilding scene, getting the IFBB pro card, making his boxing in ring comeback and going to university to start a BA honours degree in Psychology.
I suspect we will never hear about the Psychology degree again.

---

How did you get on ??
I would hope the DVLA come round and impound the vehicle, but I suspect they would take one look at the old rust bucket (the Bentley, not Carly) and say it isn't worth taking.

Hopefully Llewy gets upset- I reported him for breaching lockdown back in 2021 and the police turned up at his house- the video he posted on social media claiming about how unfair it was made it all the more sweet (by the way, it's the only time I've ever reported anyone for anything, before I get labelled a snitch :ROFLMAO:)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes I remember it well, he was asking anybody and everybody to come to his house for a fight! Haha. I think if memory serves me right, he got the police called out to him twice around then, the first time being when he broke lockdown rules taking his car for a wash right after coming back from the Dubai holiday (where Georgia archer rinsed his money and then told him where to go right after, also the one where he pretended to stay at the 7 star holiday) and then second one being when he had the three musketeers (Matt Hall, Alec Witts, Pretesh Parmar), Nisha Parmar, Dean Blackstock and oh oh oh what for it… the big bullshitting Bentley bellend Rhys Davies (the better laughing stock of the tinpot twins) around talking a load of tit with them goblets. He was ranting on almost a daily basis around then. Funny times.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s the terrible Cunts been up to??
Llewy had another ‘important meeting’ in Chelmsford this week. Also known as a court appearance.

No pictures from the contact centre in a while, so I presume he’s not allowed to see his kid.

Meanwhile, Rhys is offering his ‘unique coaching and development frameworks’. Also calling himself Logan’s stepdad. Pretty sure he belongs on a register.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Llewy had another ‘important meeting’ in Chelmsford this week. Also known as a court appearance.

No pictures from the contact centre in a while, so I presume he’s not allowed to see his kid.

Meanwhile, Rhys is offering his ‘unique coaching and development frameworks’. Also calling himself Logan’s stepdad. Pretty sure he belongs on a register.
He use to call himself the stepdad to Lauren Davies’s daughter Floss as well. It does look like the contact centre supervisions have dried up for the lemon Llewellyn Davies.

Reactions: 3
Look like Matt Halls in London about to hold an event to teach more people how to scam poor victims. When will this personal development bollocks end honestly.

Oh I wonder what news awaits us from the lemon Llewy Davies court case. I'm so tired of even bothering to indulge in the pathetic content at this point. Sure it's still hilarious to watch these 2 wasters bury themselves slowly over time but my word the stuff they put out is so dry at this point! They seem to have gone completely mad.

Nice to see Matt Hall make an appearance here again. I do get why people feel like this whole 'coaching' game is a bit scammy, but you can't knock Matt for at least coming on here to voice his side of the story. At least anyone who finds this forum will now be able to get balanced views from his side and make a descision.

Advising vulnerable people on business and life is a very grey area morally for me, especially if your own personal experience or qualifications in their issues and problems is limited, and I think it's very easy to sell cheap coaching to anyone and become a person of influence to them. But the line between good advice, regurgitated bro motivation and (perhaps unknowingly) offering poor advice due to lack of knowledge is a fine line to tread.

Sadly the act of being one of these 'motivational life coaches' alone will get you questioned online, and being part of the network of 2 massive scammers who trained you raises a lot of questions, whoever you are.

Most of these people have no real major business experience and claim to be able to advise on business matters. It's a very shady market that needs regulation.

Reactions: 5
I thought the lemon Llewellyn Davies was living in Chelmsford kipping in Mr Carl Thornton’s house. The big bullshitting Bentley bellend Rhys Davies lives in Droitwich.

Reactions: 2
Last edited:
  • Haha
HMRC are actively going after those who took out bounce back loans against companies that were not eligible to receive public fund to prop up their businesses.

I just would like to see them worm out of this one if that is the case!😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.