Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ˜‚ congratulations!
Tbf Matt I do appreciate your honesty but I do think all you personal development coaches are all scam. And only doing it for the money ??

---

Just donā€™t know how you can improve people as you fell for the twins bullshit

---

I would be very interested in how much you charge? And how much you payed for the twins services?

Reactions: 2
Tbf Matt I do appreciate your honesty but I do think all you personal development coaches are all scam. And only doing it for the money ??

---

Just donā€™t know how you can improve people as you fell for the twins bullshit

---

I would be very interested in how much you charge? And how much you payed for the twins services?

Thank you. And thatā€™s fair enough.

As I already said - youā€™re of course entitled to have your own opinions and judgements on people and also the self development coaching industry as a whole. I respect that. And Iā€™m fully aware that other people have similar views to you too! Youā€™re certainly not alone.

However, despite your personal opinions, a scam is where somebody is dishonest and doesnā€™t deliver what they promised. And Iā€™m simply not doing that.

Yes - what I do might not be everybodyā€™s cup of tea. And you may feel itā€™s a load of rubbish and just for money.

Iā€™m not here to change your opinion if thatā€™s what you want to believe.

But what counts to me is that the people who do pay me for my services DO value it. They donā€™t think itā€™s a load of rubbish or a scam and they feel they are getting what they paid for.

All my clients have provided me with some really lovely feedback and are all happy with the services theyā€™ve received.

But if you have concerns or want to talk to me about my business then please do come chat. Iā€™ve nothing to hide.

Just calling somebody a scammer and getting them to ā€œbiteā€ on a public forum with no experience of actually working with me or any evidence to backup your claims (aside from my association with the twins and your personal opinions) is easy to do, but doesnā€™t really achieve anything other than a cheap dig that isnā€™t really nice to see.

My current prices?

My membership is Ā£19 per month (after a 14 day free trial), my 121 clarity calls are Ā£75 and my monthly 121 coaching packages are Ā£450 for the whole month. Iā€™m very much at the cheap end of the scale by the industry standard fees. For example, the Tony Robbins course I completed suggested that new coaches could charge in the region of $200 for a clarity call.

Again - youā€™re more than welcome to have the opinion that my prices are a rip off (as somebody whoā€™s never even worked with me and thinks the whole industry is a rip off). But the people who pay me donā€™t!

And surely thatā€™s got to be what matters when deciding if something is a scam?

So please, live and let live. My content is not pushing what I do onto anyone. I donā€™t use ā€œscare tacticsā€ to get people to sign up and I donā€™t claim to be somebody that Iā€™m not living in a rented Manor House or leasing cars. Thatā€™s not me. It never was.

People can make their own decisions on whether they want to work with me or not. And itā€™s completely their choice.

And when somebody does work with me, thereā€™s ZERO pressure or fear tactics to make them feel like theyā€™re worthless or going to fail if they donā€™t pay me for more!!

Yes I was admit I was VERY gullible back in 2019 listening to the twins podcast for inspiration.

Yes when Llwellyn first DMā€™d me saying Iā€™m a ā€œsuperstarā€ and he knows he can massively help me and that I need to pay Ā£1500 for 4 weeks mentoringā€¦I jumped at the chance.

Because he was great at making you feel special and lucky to have the opportunity. Heā€™s a master manipulator and a narcissist.

And very quickly I found myself in a position where I was made to feel embarrassed if I was to quit and stop paying him.

I donā€™t know the exact amount I paid in total. But it was in the region of Ā£50k over 18 months.

But hereā€™s the important thing I take away from it allā€¦

In many ways, working with the twins was valuable because it truly opened my eyes to the man (and coach) I NEVER want to be.

What started out as being somebody who was in awe of their confidence, energy, passion, enthusiasm and seemingly ā€œperfect lifeā€ with a loving marriage, beautiful kids, nice home and great businessā€¦ eventually became a HUGE lesson that only means Iā€™m more aware than ever before.

It helped show me just how fake and dangerous social media, bodybuilding and coaching truly CAN be and has only made me want to go in the complete opposite direction.

I hope that answers you and brings a little more understanding perhapsā€¦ and thanks for reading!

Reactions: 12
Yes agreed! Itā€™s a real shame they think this is how to go about life. They both need serious help.
Ask about them in Coventry and you will be laughed at if you are scared of them. They have had their pants pulled down by so many guys and put in their places. No wonder Rhys Davies is so good at pulling them down by himself now lol. Llewellyn Davies calling himself a gangster is the equivalent of a chicken calling themselves a tiger.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

As I already said - youā€™re of course entitled to have your own opinions and judgements on people and also the self development coaching industry as a whole. I respect that. And Iā€™m fully aware that other people have similar views to you too! Youā€™re certainly not alone.

However, despite your personal opinions, a scam is where somebody is dishonest and doesnā€™t deliver what they promised. And Iā€™m simply not doing that.

Yes - what I do might not be everybodyā€™s cup of tea. And you may feel itā€™s a load of rubbish and just for money.

But what counts to me is that the people who do pay me for my services DO value it. They donā€™t think itā€™s a load of rubbish or a scam and they feel they are getting what they paid for.

All my clients have provided me with some really lovely feedback and are all happy with the services theyā€™ve received.

But if you have concerns or want to talk to me about my business then please do come chat. Iā€™ve nothing to hide.

Just calling somebody a scammer and getting them to ā€œbiteā€ on a public forum with no experience of actually working with me or any evidence to backup your claims (aside from my association with the twins and your personal opinions) is easy to do, but doesnā€™t really achieve anything other than a cheap dig that isnā€™t really nice to see.

My current prices?

My membership is Ā£19 per month (after a 14 day free trial), my 121 clarity calls are Ā£75 and my monthly 121 coaching packages are Ā£450 for the whole month. Iā€™m very much at the cheap end of the scale by the industry standard fees. For example, the Tony Robbins course I completed suggested that new coaches could charge in the region of $200 for a clarity call.

Again - youā€™re more than welcome to have the opinion that my prices are a rip off (as somebody whoā€™s never even worked with me and thinks the whole industry is a rip off). But the people who pay me donā€™t!

And surely thatā€™s got to be what matters when deciding if something is a scam?

So please, live and let live. My content is not pushing what I do onto anyone. I donā€™t use ā€œscare tacticsā€ to get people to sign up and I donā€™t claim to be somebody that Iā€™m not living in a rented Manor House or leasing cars. Thatā€™s not me. It never was.

People can make their own decisions on whether they want to work with me or not. And itā€™s completely their choice.

And when somebody does work with me, thereā€™s ZERO pressure or fear tactics to make them feel like theyā€™re worthless or going to fail if they donā€™t pay me for more!!

Yes I was admit I was VERY gullible back in 2019 listening to the twins podcast for inspiration.

Yes when Llwellyn first DMā€™d me saying Iā€™m a ā€œsuperstarā€ and he knows he can massively help me and that I need to pay Ā£1500 for 4 weeks mentoringā€¦I jumped at the chance.

Because he was great at making you feel special and lucky to have the opportunity. Heā€™s a master manipulator and a narcissist.

And very quickly I found myself in a position where I was made to feel embarrassed if I was to quit and stop paying him.

I donā€™t know the exact amount I paid in total. But it was in the region of Ā£50k over 18 months.

In many ways, working with the twins was valuable because it truly opened my eyes to the man (and coach) I NEVER want to be.

What started out as being somebody who was in awe of their confidence, energy, passion, enthusiasm and seemingly ā€œperfect lifeā€ with a loving marriage, beautiful kids, nice home and great businessā€¦ eventually became a HUGE lesson that only means Iā€™m more aware than ever before.

It helped show me just how fake and dangerous social media, bodybuilding and coaching truly CAN be and has only made me want to go in the complete opposite direction.

I hope that answers you and brings a little more understanding perhapsā€¦ and thanks for reading!
To be fair to Matt, he's been on here and taken a fair bit of flak, for mistakes he's fully admitted to.
And he's answered all the questions he's been asked of as well.
Although I don't get the whole personal development thing, I have to respect his guts and honesty.

Reactions: 11

My current prices?

Howā€™s your two buddies Alec Witts and Pretesh Parmar doing these days?

50 K Wow !!

That's a harsh lesson

---

I'm not taking the piss or anything and I don't know you from a bar of soap, but presume you are offering a similar sort of service to the twins.

I'm just picturing the scene in a dragons den style format.....

So you invest 50k on a month by month basis (18 months) for top level coaching from the best in the business and these 2 shady geezers promise you untold riches at the end of it.

You then become qualified to offer coaching to other individuals MLM etc.

Pal if I was you I would keep that 50k 'investment' very quiet because you are literally the 3rd last person in the world that I would be taking business or life advice off.....Rhys and Llewy coming joint 1st.

I'm sorry it's not something I'm willing to invest in..... I'm out

Last edited:
50 K Wow !!

That's a harsh lesson

---

I'm not taking the piss or anything and I don't know you from a bar of soap, but presume you are offering a similar sort of service to the twins.

I'm just picturing the scene in a dragons den style format.....

So you invest 50k on a month by month basis (18 months) for top level coaching from the best in the business and these 2 shady geezers promise you untold riches at the end of it.

You then become qualified to offer coaching to other individuals MLM etc.

Pal if I was you I would keep that 50k 'investment' very quiet because you are literally the 3rd last person in the world that I would be taking business or life advice off.....Rhys and Llewy coming joint 1st.

I'm sorry it's not something I'm willing to invest in..... I'm out
Sure I totally hear you. And I of course understand your POV.

That 18 month period is just one tiny (albeit important) chapter of my life. And yes a harsh lesson.

But I donā€™t feel the need to keep anything about it quiet or a secret eitherā€¦

Iā€™m at peace with it. Itā€™s part of my journey. And I think the biggest mistakes are often the best lessons that only make us better people because of them.

I certainly feel that way regarding this tit show I experienced.

If people donā€™t want to work with me, invest in me or are ā€œoutā€ because of 1 part of my past, then thatā€™s completely fine. I respect their decision and I also get it. Again, they are entitled to make up their own informed judgement about me and what I do.

But Iā€™ve no desire to hide parts of my truth just to look good or attract more clients/ Investors.

It is what it is. Regardless of different peoples perspective on what it is.

The reality is I made a bad judgement call. Paid a high price for it. Learnt valuable lessons from it. Then re-evaluated, made changes. And moved forwards.

My core business model is now not about me coaching people. I actually stopped coaching altogether for 6 months and today itā€™s only a small element of what I do.

My main focus today is on running my entertainment business and also building my membership where people have the opportunity to connect with a variety of different people, gain knowledge and advice and build a strong network that can help them.

And Iā€™m really proud of it. The members in there are buzzing about what we do each weekā€¦ and Iā€™m really happy with the ethics etcā€¦

The bottom line for me is that the paying members are more than happy with what I do! And thatā€™s what matters to me!

But againā€¦ I do get your point. And I understand itā€™s not for everyone too.

And if Iā€™m totally totally honestā€¦ as painful as itā€™s been at times seeing people write horrible things on here about me and my lifeā€¦Iā€™m actually grateful (to some extent) to the people calling me out on this forum.

Seeing that has enabled me to pause, dig deep, do some serious self reflection and make some real positive changes with where I was heading. So, thank youā€¦ I guess! You helped me see the truth and then have the courage to make some big changes.

That said, Iā€™d perhaps have preferred it if youā€™d have just messaged me or called me personally rather than public hanging behind fake profilesā€¦ butā€¦I get it.

Reactions: 7

My current prices?

Fair enough Matt

Reactions: 4
Sure I totally hear you. And I of course understand your POV.

That 18 month period is just one tiny (albeit important) chapter of my life. And yes a harsh lesson.

But I donā€™t feel the need to keep anything about it quiet or a secret eitherā€¦

Iā€™m at peace with it. Itā€™s part of my journey. And I think the biggest mistakes are often the best lessons that only make us better people because of them.

I certainly feel that way regarding this tit show I experienced.

If people donā€™t want to work with me, invest in me or are ā€œoutā€ because of 1 part of my past, then thatā€™s completely fine. I respect their decision and I also get it. Again, they are entitled to make up their own informed judgement about me and what I do.

But Iā€™ve no desire to hide parts of my truth just to look good or attract more clients/ Investors.

It is what it is. Regardless of different peoples perspective on what it is.

The reality is I made a bad judgement call. Paid a high price for it. Learnt valuable lessons from it. Then re-evaluated, made changes. And moved forwards.

My core business model is now not about me coaching people. I actually stopped coaching altogether for 6 months and today itā€™s only a small element of what I do.

My main focus today is on running my entertainment business and also building my membership where people have the opportunity to connect with a variety of different people, gain knowledge and advice and build a strong network that can help them.

And Iā€™m really proud of it. The members in there are buzzing about what we do each weekā€¦ and Iā€™m really happy with the ethics etcā€¦

The bottom line for me is that the paying members are more than happy with what I do! And thatā€™s what matters to me!

But againā€¦ I do get your point. And I understand itā€™s not for everyone too.

And if Iā€™m totally totally honestā€¦ as painful as itā€™s been at times seeing people write horrible things on here about me and my lifeā€¦Iā€™m actually grateful (to some extent) to the people calling me out on this forum.

Seeing that has enabled me to pause, dig deep, do some serious self reflection and make some real positive changes with where I was heading. So, thank youā€¦ I guess! You helped me see the truth and then have the courage to make some big changes.

That said, Iā€™d perhaps have preferred it if youā€™d have just messaged me or called me personally rather than public hanging behind fake profilesā€¦ butā€¦I get it.
You dodged my question. You three were lined up to be the three faces that would be the future of personal development in the UK and lead the UK to a whole new level we were toldā€¦

You dodged my question. You three were lined up to be the three faces that would be the future of personal development in the UK and lead the UK to a whole new level we were toldā€¦
Obviously that wasn't his words, or maybe they were, but were made to say this from the constant lovebombing by dumber and dumbest

To be fair to @MattHall he has spoke out several times about our INFAMOUS scammers. And whilst I have spoken out about Matt for scams I truly hope he has seen the light and learnt from those scamming Bā€™s ā€¦he has recently spoke about the wrongs of taking steroids which both James Burtt and Dean Blackstock commented and liked!
However Matt, I am a very sceptical person who, whilst you are earning your dollar on Tā€™internet, I do believe you Should focus your true talent on your tribute careerā€¦i am personally qualified in counselling and am horrified in the standards of online Adviceā€¦but at the end of the day these 2 gimps are a disgrace and anyone with a moral compass wouldnā€™t go anywhere near either of them! And youā€¦.@mattHall need to just double check your morals!

Aaaanyway - back to the subjects of the thread proper...

According to Instagram, Carly Thornton has evidently borrowed Llewy's (ageing) Bentley for a Sunday drive. "Why not?" she asks, as she clambers in.

Oooooh, here's a few potential reasons for you...

It hasn't had an MOT. FOR A YEAR! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It failed SPECTACULARLY in October when he tried to get it MOT'd. EIGHT MONTHS LATE! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Now, maybe the super-successful Llewy immediately attended to the THREE Dangerous Defects (the "Do not drive until repaired" bit below), the TWO major defects and the THREE advisories below. But then, he hasn't got it MOT'd since, so, maybeeeee not.

I mean, it's only the brakes that were completely fucked back in October, so nothing to worry about when you let your Mrs drive it, eh?!

Obvs a few uninformed / gullible types on Carly's Insta think it's all "whoa, you go girl", "if you earn it, you flaunt it", "šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„" etc etc.

The reality (for those uninformed that might be reading) is that it's a very old car that he can't afford to run. The truly successful don't run shitbuckets like this, trying to look rich when they can't stump up the Ā£Ā£Ā£ to maintain it.

Pound Shop Tai Lopez's, the pair of them!

Screenshot 2023-01-29 at 14.48.38.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
That needs reporting to Essex Police ASAP if its being driven.

In fact, duck the "keep it on tattle" rule, I'm going to do it myself. I couldn't forgive myself if one of those idiots took out an innocent person from driving that deathtrap.

Reactions: 12
Looks like the gangster of personal development, the pioneer of social media, the champion bodybuilder, the chocolate demi god, above all else the lemon Llewellyn Davies could be getting in some serious trouble soon. So much for him dominating the bodybuilding scene, getting the IFBB pro card, making his boxing in ring comeback and going to university to start a BA honours degree in Psychology.

Reactions: 5
That needs reporting to Essex Police ASAP if its being driven.

In fact, duck the "keep it on tattle" rule, I'm going to do it myself. I couldn't forgive myself if one of those idiots took out an innocent person from driving that deathtrap.
How did you get on ??

According to Instagram, Carly Thornton has evidently borrowed Llewy's (ageing) Bentley for a Sunday drive. "Why not?" she asks, as she clambers in.

It failed SPECTACULARLY in October when he tried to get it MOT'd. EIGHT MONTHS LATE! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Now, maybe the super-successful Llewy immediately attended to the THREE Dangerous Defects (the "Do not drive until repaired" bit below), the TWO major defects and the THREE advisories below. But then, he hasn't got it MOT'd since, so, maybeeeee not.

I mean, it's only the brakes that were completely fucked back in October, so nothing to worry about when you let your Mrs drive it, eh?!

Obvs a few uninformed / gullible types on Carly's Insta think it's all "whoa, you go girl", "if you earn it, you flaunt it", "šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„" etc etc.

The reality (for those uninformed that might be reading) is that it's a very old car that he can't afford to run. The truly successful don't run shitbuckets like this, trying to look rich when they can't stump up the Ā£Ā£Ā£ to maintain it.

View attachment 1919537
What makes me laugh is in that car, the lemon Llewellyn Davies got his ex wife, Georgia Archerā€™s, her son Kadyn and their daughterā€™s Indieā€™s names embroidered on the seats. Iā€™m sure that made Mr Carl Thornton feel good. Haha.

• Haha
What makes me laugh is in that car, the lemon Llewellyn Davies got his ex wife, Georgia Archerā€™s, her son Kadyn and their daughterā€™s Indieā€™s names embroidered on the seats. Iā€™m sure that made Mr Carl Thornton feel good. Haha.
In that video you can clearly hear the disc breaks rubbing

• Wow
Reactions: 3

View attachment 1919537
17 years old & not worth a šŸ„•šŸ¤„šŸ¤”šŸ’©

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.