Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Carly giving pissed up phone calls/voice notes whilst sat next to that bleeping pudding counts as your 'weekly check in'. What a bunch of bleeping amateurs!

The price these mugs charge is similar to what you would pay privately for a professional psychologist. The only difference being that a professional has real qualifications, real experience and wouldn't dream of conducting business whilst half pissed sat next to some tosser that simply cannot go 5 minutes without filming himself speaking utter bleeping bollocks into his phone!
Yep I had several drunk drugged up voice notes

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Well 🍋 is going to launch something special in 'the next 7 to 14 to 21 days'.... And according to his insta, the only limit is your mind...
Well how about making your mind up about the launch then you bleeping moron?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is he talking about????
Not entirely sure but reading between the lines he appears to be saying that if you take a load of steroids, spend a significant proportion of your time in the gym then follow a severely restrictive diet - with the correct lighting, you may be able to take pictures of your muscles for people to see on social media.

what this has to do with success in your business or personal life I have no idea. In fact given their lack of demonstrable success in anything other than muscular definition you may reasonably conclude that the amount of effort that they dedicate to their muscles is detrimental to other aspects of their life. Or maybe they just don’t have anything else useful to do with their time. I certainly don’t know of any people with actual successful business/ personal lives that put so many pictures of themselves on social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The only meaningful content these guys have ever shared is ripped off from Nigel Risner, you can pick his book up for £8 on Amazon and save yourself the grief and wasted money.

Reactions: 3
Sound familiar? Very Sarah Akwiscombe - Llewy Davies collab!!
I think he writes most of her posts for her. She started one the other day with 'Contrary to the belief of many......' which is taken straight from Llewy.

It's pretty clear that he wanted access to her female following from day 1 (perhaps to replace the target audience of Matt Hall's Bodyshop girls), which is why she suddenly became a coach overnight, right after they became an item.

Last edited:
Learn basic punctuation and grammar first before you purchase that Rolls Royce and Lamborghini.

Ladies and gentlemen, the lemon - Llewellyn Davies.
not meaning to be harsh but what a pair of lying cunts!! The hatred I feel for this kind of scam is unreal, hopefully karma will bite them on their MLM arse and they find an unhappy existence in poverty.

Learn basic punctuation and grammar first before you purchase that Rolls Royce and Lamborghini.

Ladies and gentlemen, the lemon - Llewellyn Davies.
Does he mean “run amok?” 🤣
Tit.

B1B91AE6-CB3B-4CEA-A760-710FEDCB6E42.jpeg

pretending like they can afford a £1.5m yacht…
3 of the likes are from the usual Mum, auntie and themselves of course.

Levels lads, levels.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.