Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a new one for us, Former Kick-boxer? Really?
Wonder which airport Rhys will be flying out of on his private jet, to take the world by storm in Romania 🫣😂
Carly is sailing him over now she's ordered her yacht after her and 🍋 went shopping to choose a couple, with all the profit's from their bodybuilding sponsor funds, and Gluteywear domination
bleeping pirates the pair of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder which airport Rhys will be flying out of on his private jet, to take the world by storm in Romania 🫣😂
I suspect this is to do with the begging for a colab with Andrew Tate, who's morals would seem to align with these two muppets and just happens to be an ex Kick-Boxer.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I suspect this is to do with the begging for a colab with Andrew Tate, who's morals would seem to allign with these two muppets and just happens to be an ex Kick-Boxer.
Ah of course! The Tinpots really do align with the misogynistic traits of Andrew Tate, another bully!

Reactions: 3
How are they not banned from stack-house gym I’m surprised the owners don’t know about these scum bags. they should be banned in every gym in Essex 🤢

Carly is sailing him over now she's ordered her yacht after her and 🍋 went shopping to choose a couple, with all the profit's from their bodybuilding sponsor funds, and Gluteywear domination
bleeping pirates the pair of them.
Her hair has got a Captain Jack Sparrow vibe!!

• Haha
How are they not banned from stack-house gym I’m surprised the owners don’t know about these scum bags. they should be banned in every gym in Essex 🤢
I informed the owners that they are scam artists. And they were meeting clients and training them in their gym without paying ground rent or with insurance

Ah my bad! It’s Marlow this week which Rhys is competing in…then they both take to the stage in Romania! Yeah right!!
Thought lemon had gone into off season due to not getting pro card

They are

Rhys comeback today 🥱. Looks like top 1% earners and CEO of global company seem to all be sleeping in the same hotel room? I spy with my little eye a mattress on the floor!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Rhys comeback today 🥱. Looks like top 1% earners and CEO of global company seem to all be sleeping in the same hotel room? I spy with my little eye a mattress on the floor!! 😂😂
😂 also wearing his brothers show pants 😂
1st place..
how many competed I wonder 🤥

• Haha
😂 also wearing his brothers show pants 😂
1st place..
how many competed I wonder 🤥
That’s what I was trying to find how many was in his category?

Why do I have a feeling Rhys was the only one in his category so there was no1 else to beat so by default you become 1st

Last edited:
That’s what I was trying to find how many was in his category?

Why do I have a feeling Rhys was the only one in his category so there was no1 else to beat so by default you become 1st
Although coming 1st in his class, he didn’t get to go into the overall- probably 1 or 2 in his class at most, and told he was getting it by default. He isn’t going to Romania next week, which suggests the feedback was he has a lot to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Although coming 1st in his class, he didn’t get to go into the overall- probably 1 or 2 in his class at most, and told he was getting it by default. He isn’t going to Romania next week, which suggests the feedback was he has a lot to do.
There’s been no line up photo that I’ve seen, so probably he was the only one! Getting his pro card next 😂😂😂

• Haha
Lol! It’s absolutely comical! These classes seem to be a crappy sideshow too, as if you go to the 2Bros insta page there are no photos of LD or RD! CT is there though!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.