Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder whether Carly thrornton realises that she become part of these two and her name is on here more and more.

As before while she stuck to her gluteywear no1 knee who she was

Reactions: 2
I wonder whether Carly thrornton realises that she become part of these two and her name is on here more and more.

She has been known for many years as a hopeless has been and her rep in Essex is not good

Reactions: 3
Rhys was using his stories on the weekend to beg Andrew Tate for a collab when they are in Romania in the next couple of weeks. If he wants to film videos with a bloke who abuses women, he just needs to pick up the phone to Llewy.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
New documentary series starts tonight BBC3 9pm, Scam Land, uncovering a so called instagram influencer, who pushed forex as part of a ponsi scheme. Great interview on 5Live this morning covering insta scammers, projecting the lifestyle of peoples dreams, whilst in reality still living at home with their parents etc…
The Tinpots could easily have their own documentary, but Im still waiting the Netflix series 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I believe she should have her own thread on here, at least this way hopefully she will scam less & less people

Reactions: 5
I believe she should have her own thread on here, at least this way hopefully she will scam less & less people
I'm still suprised nobody has started a Carly thread on here. I never heard of her before she became part of the Tinpot twats. She does amuse me, as she bounces around like some fake titted puppet

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s like ground hog day!!! Made their millions 🤥🥱cars, watches!! Dealt with poverty, mothers numerous cancers, no dad and pot noodles argh!!! As we know they didn’t make millions just fleeced people and used their bounce back loans to create the illusion of wealth! If they are such great business gurus where is the wealth now? They don’t mention the present Rhys unlike Llewelyn Davis doesn’t have a girlfriend he can use to fleece her clients and neither are posting pictures of their spoils. They will eventually run out of steam but not for a while yet and will screw (in more ways than one) more people along the way!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
The Lemon is looking to take more people down the yellow brick road again! ....:rolleyes:

It’s like ground hog day!!! Made their millions 🤥🥱cars, watches!! Dealt with poverty, mothers numerous cancers, no dad and pot noodles argh!!! As we know they didn’t make millions just fleeced people and used their bounce back loans to create the illusion of wealth! If they are such great business gurus where is the wealth now? They don’t mention the present Rhys unlike Llewelyn Davis doesn’t have a girlfriend he can use to fleece her clients and neither are posting pictures of their spoils. They will eventually run out of steam but not for a while yet and will screw (in more ways than one) more people along the way!!!
To break this down...

1. I suspect they have both called a fair few men 'daddy' in their time
2. Made millions, yet couldn't afford a new car, couldn't afford a property, couldn't buy a watch from an authorised dealer... If I was sceptical, I would say that they were reliant on paying for everything in cash and were unwilling to have the big sums pass through their bank accounts
3. Going to 'private islands monthly'. Simply didn't happen; if it did, they would have bombarded us with the photos
4. Watched their mother beat cancer three times. Also claim benefits as her carer, and took the car she was entitled to under 'disability benefit'. Didn't buy her house, despite promising to on a monthly basis
5. When they were 'penniless broke', they were also about to become millionaires through Organo Gold- the irony of getting suckered in by a MLM scam isn't lost on me
6. That list of 'qualifications' is about as credible as a bounced cheque

Incidentally, Llewy and Rhys have scraped together their pennies and paid to join the Ameego Network- good to see the conmen getting conned.

• Haha
  • Heart
The new art/media director they got for them selves

Oh my ….. do they realise that is done on some crappy app and could easy do it themselves and save they rent money ?

Can anyone confirm if Rhys still has all 3 dogs or has he sold them?
Probably ate them.

Anyone seen the new Rolex he claimed he bought the other week?

(The one that appeared in a photo of a watch being held by a gloved hand in an unidentifiable setting)

• Haha
What
Sold them
what an absolute horrible person he is! This really angers me, I just hope they’ve gone to a better home than he could ever offer. He shouldn’t be allowed any more dogs, he’s done this before!!🤬

It's Wednesday, and it's been two weeks since the last one, so time for the latest photo of Llewy with his kid at the contact centre.

I wonder if he's introduced India to Carly yet? I'm sure India is at the age where she is now ready to join the 'Jet Set Power Group', although she may not be welcome as she probably has a higher IQ than Carly.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There’s a new one for us, Former Kick-boxer? Really?
Wonder which airport Rhys will be flying out of on his private jet, to take the world by storm in Romania 🫣😂
Also former chef because he made his own dinner last night , former wife beater (almost) , criminal , conman, cock! (Pair)

• Haha
How these guys have drivers licenses still is baffling

There is in lemons sunglasses reflection the man is videoing himself his whole journey!

This tit pisses me off as I saw way too many accidents thanks to careless punks like him! 1-2 seconds and you can cause a fatal crash !

They do it every bloody day !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.