Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just going to leave this one here. Imagine paying someone thousands for coaching (at 50% discount, obviously) who can’t even proofread an Insta post.

(Or this all may be intentional and they are embracing the lifestyle they have denied for so long…)
Lewy had a 35 room mansion house apparently, according to his latest insta......I wonder where that was (in his head)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lewy had a 35 room mansion house apparently, according to his latest insta......I wonder where that was (in his head)
He lived here:

It wasn't his, he was renting it (until he was found out as a conman/ his wife left him and got a restraining order/ he had to sell all of his possessions). These days he lives in a semi-detached in Dunmow (I won't post his address here), and it is certainly a step down. Not sure how he explains to Carly that she won't ever get the chance to sit at the antique table and drink from the goblets.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He lived here:

It wasn't his, he was renting it (until he was found out as a conman/ his wife left him and got a restraining order/ he had to sell all of his possessions). These days he lives in a semi-detached in Dunmow (I won't post his address here), and it is certainly a step down. Not sure how he explains to Carly that she won't ever get the chance to sit at the antique table and drink from the goblets.
That's actually a really nice house. I wonder if he had to do a midnight flit, like his (arguably better looking bear) the Bentley Bellender?

Reactions: 2
Ok let's clear up a couple of things here shall we. Firstly your brother Rhys Davies did not buy a lambo first then the Bentley and he did not buy them in 2018. You and Rhys both bought a 15 year old Bentley each in 2020 just as the pandemic had kicked off as you had both scammed a lot of vulnerable people out of pocket. Both of them Bentleys are only worth about 12 grand. Six months later Rhys bought the Lambo on finance and within a year he no longer had it as he couldn't keep up with the monthly payments. If anyone on this thread is unsure about these time lines then just go back far enough on this pricks Instagram page and you will see I'm telling the truth whilst he is talking tit. Also if anyone has just discovered the terrible twins from the Siblings or Dating YouTube video then you are in the right place to find out what shysters they actually are.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Ok let's clear up a couple of things here shall we. Firstly your brother Rhys Davies did not buy a lambo first then the Bentley and he did not buy them in 2018. You and Rhys both bought a 15 year old Bentley each in 2020 just as the pandemic had kicked off as you had both scammed a lot of vulnerable people out of pocket. Both of them Bentleys are only worth about 12 grand. Six months later Rhys bought the Lambo on finance and within a year he no longer had it as he couldn't keep up with the monthly payments. If anyone on this thread is unsure about these time lines then just go back far enough on this pricks Instagram page and you will see I'm telling the truth whilst he is talking tit. Also if anyone has just discovered the terrible twins from the Siblings or Dating YouTube video then you are in the right place to find out what shysters they actually are.

100% - I'd hate for anyone to actually believe Llewellyn's bullshit that Rhys actually bought that Lambo in 2018. Government Covid grants and bounceback loans hadn't started then of course..

So, I've done everyone including Llewy a solid and it's my pleasure to remind, with evidence, that it was, in fact Jan 2021 when Rhys announced he was "buying" that car. He couldn't even hold on to it for 18 months.. Let's continue to keep them fact-checked, just in case anyone's thinking of actually paying them for "mentoring". The lying prawns continue to try and take everyone for mugs...

Oh, and Llewy - in case you think everyone's just well jel that your brother drove around in a Lambo for a year or so - here's a thing..

ANYONE with, say, £100k equity in a house - which is a tit ton of people in the UK - could sell up and buy a car like that FOR CASH.

Sure, they'd then have to rent a house (like you and Rhys do)....

But they'd STILL be one up on you and Rhys BECAUSE THEY'D OWN, NOT LEASE, THE F**KING CAR.

How are you still impressed by obviously empty, pointless tit like this!? It doesn't gain you any clients, or traction on socials, or credibility.. I'm at a loss..

But crack on with shouting into an empty room about how you're going to buy one next year. Same as you've done with everything else that's never happened..

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Last year the tinpot twins were telling us that in 2022 they would be flying in private jets. It’s 2022 and they have not and will not be flying in private jets.

• Haha
Here we go again. Fishing for mugs.
25 yrs of expertise ffs her ability and l knowledge I could write on back of a postage stamp she gives every person the same generic training plan. Dangerous low eating plan. Charging £100per 30 min zoom no construction messes with her dam dog during the zoom. Charging £600 for 121 level 1 pt training in gyms she has no Insurance to be training in. And spends the whole session getting footage for her insta coaching u on what she wants u to say. Then when question it 🤔 she threatened you with legal action then blocks 🚫 you

• Wow
25 yrs of expertise ffs her ability and l knowledge I could write on back of a postage stamp she gives every person the same generic training plan. Dangerous low eating plan. Charging £100per 30 min zoom no construction messes with her dam dog during the zoom. Charging £600 for 121 level 1 pt training in gyms she has no Insurance to be training in. And spends the whole session getting footage for her insta coaching u on what she wants u to say. Then when question it 🤔 she threatened you with legal action then blocks 🚫 you
She can't even place in her last comp....hasbean

Sounds like you’re speaking from experience?

Sounds like you’re speaking from experience?
Very much so. She reeled me in. I have since been contacted by other victims. Thankfully I had friends who helped me spot the con much earlier than I would have done. So only lost around a grand

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Very much so. She reeled me in. I have since been contacted by other victims. Thankfully I had friends who helped me spot the con much earlier than I would have done. So only lost around a grand
Well i for one am glad you got out before too much damage was done. Sounds like you got away fairly light compared to some 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just going to leave this one here. Imagine paying someone thousands for coaching (at 50% discount, obviously) who can’t even proofread an Insta post.

(Or this all may be intentional and they are embracing the lifestyle they have denied for so long…)
This has made me howl….. however I do wonder if he actually meant gays 🤣 we all know he likes the men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.