Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has he started saying 'we're representing the UK on the World scene'. It's not like you've been picked to represent the country you bell end, you're just a British bloke entering a competition abroad! If I go on holiday and have a game of table tennis, I'm hardly representing the UK am I. What a knob!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Why has he started saying 'we're representing the UK on the World scene'. It's not like you've been picked to represent the country you bell end, you're just a British bloke entering a competition abroad! If I go on holiday and have a game of table tennis, I'm hardly representing the UK am I. What a knob!
Haha! He is trying to give himself some self-importance. The lemon Llewellyn Davies is good at that as it all comes from insecurity. The truth is, him and his brother, the big bullshitting Bentley bellend have taken a tit load of gear and now pass themselves off as “professional atheletes” as he is competing in a competition set for amateurs. He’s a nobody in a competition in what most blokes competing in it just pass as a hobby yet he’s trying to portray its his career all for a few likes of Jan Davies, Claire Davies, Carly Thornton, Harrison Cole, himself and the big bullshitting Bentley bellend Rhys Davies.

Reactions: 7
Insta....he's recognised his fame.
'Telling a driver off', is putting it mildly, you threatened to have him killed, all because he got too close, after you pulled out on him, in your untaxed Chavley
Screenshot_20220708-213034_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 4
Insta....he's recognised his fame.
'Telling a driver off', is putting it mildly, you threatened to have him killed, all because he got too close, after you pulled out on him, in your untaxed Chavley View attachment 1402750
Telling a driver off? Let’s see if the police see it that way or if they see it you bullying and threatening to kill him? And I’m sure they will not be impressed by you driving around untaxed you mug!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Telling a driver off? Let’s see if the police see it that way or if they see it you bullying and threatening to kill him? And I’m sure they will not be impressed by you driving around untaxed you mug!
Surely after his worldwide fame in this incident, someone has reported his untaxed car to the local constabulary?

Oh.....and his other car isn't taxed either

this video reminds me of hes video on Facebook when he blink about 300 times a minute and had a proper steroid rage on Facebook live. Plus surely this video enough evidence to prove he’s driving with o tax’s
Rhys will be delighted- that's the organic growth on social media that he has been promising us all for months!

Llewy and Carly travelling in luxury again- 3* hotel for £65 a night. Odd, as there are rooms available at plenty of luxury hotels within a kilometre.

Didn't take a photo on the runway this time, presuming even they are too embarrassed to pretend that Ryanair has an air of classiness about it.
sorry didn’t see this lol
Surely after his worldwide fame in this incident, someone has reported his untaxed car to the local constabulary?

Oh.....and his other car isn't taxed either

What went on with the days filming they had been cast for ? Is it filed in the massive "was never going to happen, I lied' draw. At least have the intelligence to delete previous complete bollocks posts. Ffs , why don't there Tony band of followers and pathetic fan boys have memories of a goldfish. ?

• Haha
Asked to model for a global powerhouse?
ERM......nope, you been dragged in for free as a model for some half arsed clothing company, owned by a plastic lisping Grandma looking hobbit.
What bloke in their right mind wants to walk round with Glutey emblazoned on their chest?
Well, two of them, spring to mind, one preferring pink....
Screenshot_20220709-123650_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Well he’s won a medal, not gold, but he’s now one of the top competitors in the world 🤣. According to him it was so close!! In reality, correct me if I’m wrong, his only first place was in the over 35 class and there were 2 competitors? The more him and his brother carry on I’m convinced they both have a mental illness and if they weren’t such despicable people I’d feel sorry for them.

• Haha
Well he’s won a medal, not gold, but he’s now one of the top competitors in the world 🤣. According to him it was so close!! In reality, correct me if I’m wrong, his only first place was in the over 35 class and there were 2 competitors? The more him and his brother carry on I’m convinced they both have a mental illness and if they weren’t such despicable people I’d feel sorry for them.
The question is... was the winner the same person who beat him last week? Because no one beats him twice!

• Haha
The question is... was the winner the same person who beat him last week? Because no one beats him twice!
I'm hoping it is the same person who beat him last event. He's going to hate on that bloke so hard (but love him over social media).
You're never going to 'bring it' into that condition in two days, even with your magic healing foot voodoo

• Haha
I’ve searched for the results of this “global competition” to see how many competitors there were for him to come second! But there is nothing! No news, tweets anything! It’s seems to be the equivalent the local dog show is to Crufts!

Reactions: 10
I’ve searched for the results of this “global competition” to see how many competitors there were for him to come second! But there is nothing! No news, tweets anything! It’s seems to be the equivalent the local dog show is to Crufts!
2nd of 4. So didn’t even get a chance to compete for the pro card. Once again, he hasn’t delivered on his promises. I, for one, am shocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Asked to model for a global powerhouse?
ERM......nope, you been dragged in for free as a model for some half arsed clothing company, owned by a plastic lisping Grandma looking hobbit.
What bloke in their right mind wants to walk round with Glutey emblazoned on their chest?
Well, two of them, spring to mind, one preferring pink....View attachment 1403842
They’ve got Dean Blackstock ‘modelling’ for the global brand too 😅😅 Very little engagement yet again!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I reckon they have when you think back lewy kissed the machine that apparently broke he’s foot

Reactions: 2
I reckon they have when you think back lewy kissed the machine that apparently broke he’s foot
I think he has spent some time at the Caludon Centre which is a mental health hospital in Coventry quite some time ago.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.