Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, Llewy is talking about a 'Partnership' with GIANT gym shoe manufacturer Otomix, They really should know all about who they are getting involved with, with woman beating accusations and Pending court cases Etc
1657116027726.png

Reactions: 3
It makes me laugh when the lemon Llewellyn Davies calls “Gluteywear” a global leading brand as though its on par with Nike and Adidias.

I can’t be the only one who finds it weird that they’ve gone from Spain back to the UK for merely one day and have flew to Portugal. Surely it would’ve made more sense just to get a flight from Spain and it would’ve worked out cheaper too!

The lemon Llewellyn Davies’s Bentley.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
7hrs in and client falling over themselves on this one Rhys !
Now 11 hrs ! Not a single bite ! Where are these supermodels and rockstars ? Every cloud though , few jobs going in the Conservative party at the moment ! Perfect job , promise the world , deliver nothing and talk utter tit - and wash your hands of all responsibilities! This is a job you and your twit brother would excel in !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Now 11 hrs ! Not a single bite ! Where are these supermodels and rockstars ? Every cloud though , few jobs going in the Conservative party at the moment ! Perfect job , promise the world , deliver nothing and talk utter tit - and wash your hands of all responsibilities! This is a job you and your twit brother would excel in !
I remember when the lemon Llewellyn Davies announced that he would go into politics.

Also the lemon Llewellyn Davies has been announcing his arrival in Portugal yet included flags of Spain in a few posts. Haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It makes me laugh when the lemon Llewellyn Davies calls “Gluteywear” a global leading brand as though its on par with Nike and Adidias.

I can’t be the only one who finds it weird that they’ve gone from Spain back to the UK for merely one day and have flew to Portugal. Surely it would’ve made more sense just to get a flight from Spain and it would’ve worked out cheaper too!

I also found it bizarre..... surely you would just go straight from Spain to Portugal🤔

• Haha
I also found it bizarre..... surely you would just go straight from Spain to Portugal🤔
She is competing folks let me know how the fake carly Thornton gets on I am blocked.
Wonder which client they conned for flights etc

Globally failing check out accounts companies House. Us massive sale on bu
t no stock

Reactions: 2
One out of Lemon Lewy books. This women is really starting to wind me up with the same tactic as the head twins. When will these Con Artists get found out and finally get finished
They probably will when Llewelyn gets sentenced to a few years for the domestic abuse.

Probably going to make Harrison Cole and Dean Blackstock to pay him in phone cards to visit him once a month.

• Haha
Surprised the police gave him bail. As he is surely a flight risk owning all of them jets etc

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Almost as bad as her charging £35 per person for a gluteywear “meet up”. Lemon and her are a good match, absolute conbags.

One out of Lemon Lewy books. This women is really starting to wind me up with the same tactic as the head twins. When will these Con Artists get found out and finally get finished

• Wow
The lemon Llewellyn Davies is saying that he will be up against the biggest and best athletes in the world… in an amateur competition.

• Haha
Lol looks like RDs little road rage episode is going viral!! Randomly came up on my FB!

• Haha
Lol looks like RDs little road rage episode is going viral!! Randomly came up on my FB!
Rhys will be delighted- that's the organic growth on social media that he has been promising us all for months!

Llewy and Carly travelling in luxury again- 3* hotel for £65 a night. Odd, as there are rooms available at plenty of luxury hotels within a kilometre.

Didn't take a photo on the runway this time, presuming even they are too embarrassed to pretend that Ryanair has an air of classiness about it.

• Haha
First time Rhys Davies has ever seen 650+ comments on a video he's ever appeared in. No-one's ever taken as much notice of him..

Fingers crossed🤞🤞🤞🤞(everyone) that the 🍋doesn’t win on Saturday 🙏🙏
See, as far as I'm concerned, I couldn't care less if he comes first, does ACTUALLY take the bodybuilding world by storm and establishes a career in the industry.

As weird and disingenuous a "sport" as I find bodybuilding, with its laughable dishonesty around the gallons of juice that competitive guys stick in themselves ("..it's all about focus, dedication, consistency, chicken, broccoli, rice - oh, and a pre-workout.." etc etc), it's a level playing field and if he wins, so be it. I couldn't care less.

I DO care about the Davies Twins deliberately and endlessly misrepresenting themselves as financially successful, as social media influencers, as business/branding experts, as owning properties they actually rent etc etc - all the tit behaviour that's been discussed ad nauseum on here (and should still be).

I can't see any world in which Lllewellyn winning bodybuilding competitions is going to lead to a decent, sustainable career in any case. What's he going to do? Train others? Look at the difference between his coach's online credibility, engagement etc and Llewy's lack of it.

What will they do, buy/establish a fitness-industry business? They have zero track record of being able to run proper businesses (much less on their own without the likes of James Burtt)

Become a sponsored athlete? Any proper brand will take an hour to do some due diligence and realise he has no online credibility/influence - and it'll get worse from there. He'll get some tiny brands to give him free t-shirts and protein shakes perhaps and he'll sell this as "an OFFICIAL partnership with a brand whose VALUES align closely with my own." And then nothing will happen.

Reactions: 6
Charges £300 per month for generic training and food plan £100 per zoom and £450 for carly Thornton experience day where 90mins level 1 training session 3 hours coaching u to say what she wants on her socials

• Wow
Charges £300 per month for generic training and food plan £100 per zoom and £450 for carly Thornton experience day where 90mins level 1 training session 3 hours coaching u to say what she wants on her socials
I personally wouldn’t take up their services if they paid me! Pair of imposters.

Roll on tomorrow when the limping 🍋 strides (with his mentally healed broken foot), to world domination in the top flight sport of how much juice you can stick in your glutey wear.
I hope he doesn't get another call out, so he can bang on about 'bringing the ultimate package' next time.....again.
As for Carly, all she seems to have taken from her attempt, is one Ottomax shoe.
Also did anyone see how 🍋 was pawing at the gold medal? He totally looked like he was going to pocket it, the dodgy looking bleep.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.