Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LD describing himself as a world class athlete has gotta be laugh of the day. I think he actually believes it as well šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has LD come 2nd in the over 35ā€™s? I wonder how many where in this class? Canā€™t see if he was in any other class? He hasnā€™t posted any rants on his placing but Iā€™m waiting for the rubbish to fall out of his mouth šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Second in his class, so no overall and definitely no pro card. Not quite what he promised. Almost like Llewy doesnā€™t quite do what he saysā€¦

Reactions: 6
So no TV filming this weekend which Rhys declaRed was happening from 1st July. He made this statement on 17th June, does he think everyone has a memory like a sieve? More transparent lies!

Reactions: 2
So no TV filming this weekend which Rhys declaRed was happening from 1st July. He made this statement on 17th June, does he think everyone has a memory like a sieve? More transparent lies!
He was due to film today but was busy buying his mum's council house for cash. Again. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Really interested in what the lemon lewy got to say about coming in 2nd place today. I guess heā€™s uploaded a million videos on instagram saying how heā€™s going to come first next time and how heā€™s going to win the Arnold classic. Iā€™ve been block from there Instagram for a while now. Can anyone upload hes content to this page today plz

Reactions: 2
No u didnā€™t buy it you rented it Rhy Davies you serial bull shitter
He didnā€™t even rent it, they went to view it, gave Lauren a load of bull that she could open her ā€˜retreatā€™ thereā€¦never happenEd, shortly after she dumped him!

Take it neither Limpy Llewy or Carly Thornton Gluteywear got the results they went for!

Last edited:
He didnā€™t even rent it, they went to view it, gave Lauren a load of bull that she could open her ā€˜retreatā€™ thereā€¦never happenEd, shortly after she dumped him!

Take it neither Limpy Llewy or Carly Thornton Gluteywear got the results they went for!
Carly didnā€™t qualify, she was in the 3rd call out which is basically the last of the bunch ! There was a lot of women on stage , if she had a chance she would have been in the first one . Not even second call out.

• Wow
  • Haha
I love that Carly is saying itā€™s because sheā€™s 5ā€™5 and has longer limbs, than all the other ladies who are 5ā€™1šŸ˜‚

• Haha
I love that Carly is saying itā€™s because sheā€™s 5ā€™5 and has longer limbs, than all the other ladies who are 5ā€™1šŸ˜‚
Bitterā€¦not šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
May be an uncalled for comment and will probably get shot down for it, but she looked like she was in dragā€¦donā€™t get me wrong I love drag, but she looked awfulā€¦Iā€™ll apologise now if that offends anyone but her! Sorry x

• Haha
Bitterā€¦not šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
May be an uncalled for comment and will probably get shot down for it, but she looked like she was in dragā€¦donā€™t get me wrong I love drag, but she looked awfulā€¦Iā€™ll apologise now if that offends anyone but her! Sorry x
Yea the fake tan didnt do her any favours. I know its necessary for these shows... although ive no idea why?! but it didn't really do her justice. (not trolling on purpose and im not on here to slate her but it seemed to make her age about 10 years)

I dont really understand the bodybuilding scene. tanning up and flexing muscles 'competing' against eachother. I cant see how its competitive... but hey ho what do I know!

How does one go about getting a pro card anyway? And why does it even matter?

I have respect for anyone that competes in any sport. But the constant over playing their very limited achievements is pathetic. "Best in Europe" "most successful UK female athlete" "UK champion" etc etc. They are both very limited amateurs that would not make the top 1'000'000 in the UK in terms of achievements in sport..given they are both pretty much full time, without needing to look after children or hold down a job they are underachieving in their chosen sport. Small fish in a very small pond, which seems to hand out big cheap medals for pretty much turning up. What happened to Rhys competing? I guess it's added to the long list of saying he will do something then not following through with a whimper and not a word said.

Reactions: 7
Carly didnā€™t qualify, she was in the 3rd call out which is basically the last of the bunch ! There was a lot of women on stage , if she had a chance she would have been in the first one . Not even second call out.
That has made my day. I will sleep peacefully tonight

• Haha
The reason the lemon Llewellyn Davies has jumped on the bodybuilding train is because itā€™s not very hard to get accredited as a ā€œchampionā€. Iā€™m not knocking bodybuilding, far from it, Iā€™ve very close friends who have competed PROFESSIONALLY for years and I know just how hard and gruelling the preparation is, when done right.

Besides the one hour of supervised contact time the lemon Llewellyn Davies has with his daughter on a fortnightly basis, his usual day routine is to walk his dogs, go to the gym, and just post a load of drivel on Facebook or lovebombing Liam Glynn, Dean Blackstock and Harrison Cole when pay day approaches.

The big bullshitting Bentley Bellend Rhys Davies seems to have gone very quiet on competing this year now. He posts quite a bit with his steroid buddy Matt Godfrey at Physique Fitness, Droitwich but a few months ago the tinpot twins were telling us that theyā€™ll be competing against each other this year. Not a peep of that anymore.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.