Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now we just need Georgia Archer to come on here and make public all of the lemon Llewellyn Davies’s sadastic behaviours of physical assault and bullying and Lauren Davies to come on here and call the bullshitting buffoon Rhys Davies every name under the sun!

Reactions: 3
I would imagine that with the court cases that are currently ongoing Georgia won't be on here anytime soon.

She's an intelligent woman that acts with integrity, I'm sure one day she will have her say, and by god it will be good!!!! but at the right time.
Don't forget she has a young family that comes first in her life, and they need the correct protection from that complete narcissist, bullying, vindictive, abusing, cheating, man f***ing c**t that's no good to anyone in this world.

Reactions: 7
Thank you so much for taking the time to read through everything and also to come back with your response.

You’ve no idea how much reading that message has meant to me and I fully take on board the criticisms you had too. I get that completely. And it’s embarrassing to look back on.

But like you say I’ve reflected and acted. We’re all human and are learning all the time.

Thank you again. And best wishes to you too. 🙏

Thank you for taking the time to read through and give me the opportunity to explain and answer questions.

I’m certainly not too proud to say yes…I’ve fucked up. I got carried away with what initially seemed great but eventually became toxic. And then I was too scared to just walk away like I should’ve done. I should’ve had the courage to handle it all much better I know that now.

Thanks for the questions, please see below my responses. I hope this clears everything up:

1. Did you not do any due diligence before parting with your money? I appreciate you were a fan of the podcast (I'll be honest, don't understand why!), but surely you would have asked for client references before employing him? I run a business and do plenty of research before engaging with ANY new supplier.

Short answer? No.
I was just completely blind to the fact that I almost felt like I could trust them based on so many hours of listening to their podcast And feeling like I already knew that.

The first time I actually paid money to COM was when me and my cousin paid to spend a full day in person just with James Burtt to learn all about podcasting and launching a podcast strongly.

I believe that cost us £1500. And he was really brilliant and we thought he was a lovely guy (he is).

Shortly after that, Llewellyn then contacted me.

I guess because I would never dream of scamming people and it was all just a new world to me it never even crossed my mind not to trust them.

Naive? Yes.
Stupid? Yes?
Buts that’s the reality.

I just trusted them.

2. What did you/ Pretesh/ Nisha/ Alec/ Dean all speak about when you gathered at the (rented) manor? Did it not seem weird that you were sat round the antique table with goblets, candles and some sofas from the 1800s? You say you weren't talking about scamming, but surely Llewy's content/ coaching revolved around making money as the primary outcome, not helping others.

We primarily went there together only to record the Why Not? podcast.

The whole thing had zero preparation and was a mess!

It was all just “off the cuff” with us being thrown in the deep end not really knowing what we were supposed to be doing.

We were basically told that only people who are tit need to take time to plan things and prepare.

According to Llewelyn - the real pioneers, leaders and most talented people of the world are just great with using their intuition so we had to just make it up on the spot and get good at building up our intuition.

I do recall maybe a session or two that was “educational” the previous year and Llewellyn talked us through some really basic NLP models.

He also once got us to stand up and assess each other’s personal brands and talk about how we can be more attractive to the marketplace by giving more real time documentation, having more personality and showing our lifestyle rather than just giving motivation and tips.

Yes of course at times we were also taught about selling and how to make money. He was a business mentor and that wasn’t out of the ordinary.

But we were never told to con anybody or take advantage. The stuff he taught us was all just the standard things you will find in any online business/ sales courses or business/ sales books/ podcasts.

3. Have you not considered reaching out to Liam Glynn, Harrison Coles etc and warning them?

I don’t actually know who they are. I assume they are new clients of the twins?

If I’m honest I am blocked on everything and have no desire to see what the twins do.

If the new clients are now deeply in the midst of being manipulated and under his watch then it’s very hard for me, a random stranger to help them see anything any different.

No doubt they are more than aware of this thread though and have just been told lies and to ignore it.

I’m sure it will be a matter of time for them too.

4. Dean is the only one left from the podcast (I forgot the name of it) that was recorded in the rented manor. How has he not seen the light? Surely you all speak to him?

Prior to leaving, I did have the idea to reach out to Dean and give him the heads up of what we were planning on doing and why.

But none of us were close with Dean or spent much time with him.

And so we were worried that if he was still in the mindset of staying loyal to Llewelyn that he might blow it for us and so we were scared of the consequences.

For that reason, in the end, we decided to just keep it between the us. Dean never contacted us to ask any questions since we left and we’ve never contacted him either.

5. When you would meet up, go to the gym, drive places etc, was it all paid for by you, or did Llewy actually put his hand in his pocket?

We had to pay for absolutely everything ourselves.

Including hotels every week when he wanted us in Essex in the run up to the bodybuilding show. It cost me an absolute fortune on top of always paying him for the privilege.

6. When Llewy was making a guest appearance on the Body Shop Zoom calls, was he tapping them up as potential clients, or did you invite him to participate?

He never made a guest appearance on any body shop zoom calls. That is misinformation.

I was paid to do multiple talks with Bodyshop they were always really popular, got amazing feedback and I would be asked back.

However, Llwellyn did used to put on his own webinars and he would force me, Alec etc to have to all ask our personal clients and followers to make sure they joined.

Some of my clients did join his webinars, and some of them had come through my webinars with bodyshop.

However in the end they all pretty much told me they were more than happy just working with me and weren’t interested in what he did and didn’t align with him.

Hi everyone.

Ok, since yesterday I’ve now spent hours trying to give as much of my insights as I can and respond to all messages.

It’s really not been much fun reflecting on a lot of it and also having to face it head on so publicly like this.

But I do think it was the right thing to do.

I’m sure there will still be people here that have never actually met me and only ever seen me online that will have a variety of different opinions about me regardless of anything I’ve said.

But I really do hope it has helped give more clarity around this situation and is maybe a positive step to moving forwards and getting justice for those who deserve it.

I’ve not eaten since yesterday, I’ve got a banging headache and I feel seriously stressed out by going through all this in detail.

It’s seriously not a nice thing to do.

But I’m glad I have.

I really hope people don’t mind if I can be excused from the conversation now for the time being.

I feel I’ve gone into a lot of personal detail and I hope it enables people to get a truer perspective of what really happened here, from my experiences at least.

Again I want to display genuine empathy for those who have been a victim and lost money. That’s absolute bullshit and you’re right to be fuming!

As I’ve stated I’m down £7,500 for services I never received.

And it makes me sick to think of him flaunting around his rented manor telling everybody how successful he is knowing that I have indirectly paid the rent and his car maintenance bills and it’s that which allows him to say all of this kind of bullshit.

I’ve also acknowledged that I know I could’ve handled things much better and in hindsight wish I had.

So I am sorry for that.

I also have made it perfectly clear that I have come on here in part with a personal agenda too to “clear my name” as it really has been tit knowing people are calling you all sorts of names all this time.

I don’t mind Matt SMALL.

That ones actually quite funny.

And I also appreciate that my dyed beard was a little extra at times… to say the least 👀

I’m all for good quality banter in the right place, at the right time. And I do see the humorous side to some of the things I’ve been called and what has been said in here.

…And I too would really like to know why Pretesh continues talk to an empty room… Pretesh, come on man!!

But I am NOT a conman
And I am NOT a scammer.

I will only ever work with people who genuinely want to work with me, feel the price is fair and with that, I’ll always strive to give them the very best service possible.

While I was still paying Llewellyn to coach me I had no understanding of what was truly going on with regards to the refunds and the extent as to why this thread was really here due to being fed a lot of lies and believing them.

I now understand.

I do really appreciate that people on here have taken the time to listen, interact and take on board my comments. Thank you for doing that.

To be completely honest my expectation was that the vast majority of you would just completely dismiss me and take the piss.

So thank you for seeing me as a human being.

In the interest of continuing to be open and giving insight into what I’m truly like as a coach, I just wanted to finish my message by sharing this:

This morning I sent a voice note to all my current clients in a WhatsApp group explaining that I’ve been up really late last night addressing this thread and because of which I’ve now had very little sleep, feel like tit and will be very slow replying to people today as this thread needs my attention now so that I can respond to peoples questions and put across my point of view.

I have always kept my clients in the full loop and been honest with them even when life isn’t perfect and we make mistakes.

They all know about this thread and my relationship with the twins etc. And many have still stood by me regardless.

Since my voice-note a few hours ago earlier today, I just wanted to share a couple of the screenshots I got from a couple of them.

The reason I wanted to share this screenshot is because THESE are the people who pay me.

These are the people that actually work with me e dry day and know me on a professional level as their coach.

So I think it is right that their voice is thrown into the mix of this conversation here. Obviously I’ve blanked out their names. But please take a look.

Thank you again to everyone who had given your time and openness to consider me and my side of this story.

I do really appreciate it.
Appreciate you taking the time to answer- I'm keen to see Llewy get angry on social media in response (it's a real shame he blocked you as he is still peddling some Grade A material). Rhys will probably stay quiet- he can't afford the rent on his gaff, so is currently moving house (we don't know if it's back opposite the crack den yet).

Llewy no longer lives in the rented manor, by the way- he has downgraded to a rented semi on a housing estate. Unfortunately, the landlord didn't let him take the antiques with him.

As an aside. £7,500k for Llewy to deliver a course he hadn't yet completed himself?! Not sure if anyone else has mentioned it, but that is bloody insane.

Reactions: 5
1654846496864.png

And so it begins, Offering training plans and diets?.............................. hes not a fuckin qualified PT

• Wow
View attachment 1332257
And so it begins, Offering training plans and diets?.............................. hes not a fuckin qualified PT
This is a similar tactic to how the lemon Llewellyn Davies would with the three musketeers (Alec Witts, Pretesh Parmar and Matt Hall). The interaction on that is a comment from Harrison Cole himsef just spouting a load of nonsense and the likes are from the lemon Llewellyn Davies, Harrison Cole and Jan Davies. Says it all. Tragic.

I’m sure the lemon Llewellyn Davies will order him to feature in a YouTube video as he did with Matt Hall and Alec Witts and front him up to the camera and tell us how incredible the Tinpot Twins are.

Ahh the old 50% off a non disclosed price trick! Everything they ever offer is 50% off.

It's about as authentic as their 'bespoke training plans' which will obviously be exactly the same tit training plan they downloaded off the internet for everybody.

As someone who has this on good authority I feel I should speak plainly. I think the ethos of this forum is losing its direction. Speaking from the narrative of someone who knows a fair bit, the general outlook from Georgia's perspective these days seems to be that she also no longer feels the need to protect llewellyn davies or feel ashamed about speaking the truth to those who ask her. I get the feeling that aside from stating true facts about his behaviour and personality during their marriage that she tries to keep it as careful as she can, as like we all know she has a current court case ongoing with him, an order out against him and a fortnightly (not weekly) placement in order for him to have one hour contact with his daughter under supervision.
I would firstly say that having heard and been closely linked with their situation and despite what public opinion is (I don't know Matt by the way) Matt Hall is beyond comparable to llewellyn davies and Rhys davies. Despite what people believe about 'life coaching' it is a service that people choose to pay for. Whether people are in agreeance with its codes of conduct or ethical boundaries, people do pay the money and they do actually benefit a lot of the time from the service the receive. Matt, like many others may have been misguided for a small period of time but to come to the realisation that the road he was headed down was the wrong one actually shows that he is a man of morals and ultimately good intentions. We're all just trying to make a living after all. If people are happy to pay the bucks then I bet not any one of you would likely turn it down. As he said, no one has ever been blocked/unhappy with his service or not refunded, to me that says more about him and his ethical values and is no different to perhaps a personal trainer in the same position. The industry should definitely be more regulated however which I'm sure we all agree on. Any way that aside, Matt is a victim just like the others. To compare them and tarnish them with the same damaging reputation as llewellyn davies and Rhys davies is actually quite damaging because I know that there a very few people in this world that are even slightly near their scale. Llewellyn and Rhys Davies have a mentally damaging affect on almost everyone that is involved with them. I very much doubt Matt, Pretesh, Alec have the same ulterior motives as these two men. They were just caught up for a while, in exactly the same way Georgia and Lauren were, although in a different context. Having known almost first hand the type of people llewellyn and Rhys are, I think I could safely say that Matt Hall etc is nothing like them and here are my reasons why :

° they are void of empathy
° they are masters of manipulation
° they can articulate their narrative to a completely deluded scale
°they are dysfunctional in business/life and relationships. A few examples of this is based on llewellyns many affairs with clients. His obsessive compulsion to engage in sex acts with strange men whom he met off the internet. This isn't just pin pointed to men in general making him bi sexual, this was a number of dysfunctional and confused sexual engagements with older men, transexuals and a BDSM type of nature all whilst his wife and daughter sit unknown at home, putting her at risk sexually. I'm not saying this lifestyle is not ok but I think it does have some type of reflection on his toxic and damaged state of mind. I also have seen first hand evidence of all these statements and have it on very good authority.
°his double life with a hooker that he met of the internet who he also threatened when she turned against him
°their abusive behaviour physically/mentally. My source showed me pictures from when llewellyn had kicked Georgia across the driveway. I was told he also bit her, pulled out her hair, urinated on her and fractured her finger
°he has a suspended sentence for domestic abuse and is also listed on Clare's law
°he has a further case ongoing for breaches of his order
° he barely pays any money towards his daughter given that he is a self made millionaire
°he still tries to portray that he is the epitome of a good father or man in general

These are just a minority of reasons why I think it's unfair to tarnish Matt Hall and any others with the same brush as llewellyn Davies and Rhys Davies.
They are good people that got mixed up with bad people. Just like Georgia, just like Lauren and just like any others that they draw in and tear down. Abuse does not happen overnight, whether you are in a personal relationship with these men or in a business relationship. Manipulation and abuse happens over a period of time and usually that's why women very often take so long to walk away. They become reliant, and dependent on these people and soon become to entangled in a place of desperation that it makes it so hard to leave. They have lost all their self belief self worth and to be honest they are scared. This happens over a substanstial amount of time, we all know that. Let's not forget who the monsters are here and why this forum is here in the first place.
I commend Georgia and Lauren and all the others that finally were brave enough to get out of that toxic realtionship. It's no easy feat....whether their work choices are not necessarily your cup of tea, if people are happy with the service they are getting then carry on. Llewellyn Davies and Rhys Davies just portray a HUGELY bad example of how these services can be used in an extremely bad way to get money out of people by deception and dillusion. I think Matt Hall has addressed his situation and could of easily been influenced by their standards but actually he did see the lies and the narcism and finally was brave enough to get out and say actually no I'm not that person who wants to follow that.
I can confidently say that I have been advised that Georgia and her daughter are in a much better place, however the battle is constant and draining. Her daughter's safety is obviously her top priority.
It's very easy for us I think to look from the outside and make a judgement. Until you have been in that environment you don't know what you would do. Llewellyn Davies is a massive character and very very intimidating. Just like Rhys Davies, and to be entangled in their games is not a position I would like to see my worst enemy in. Let's not judge the victims who have been enthralled in their abuse but applaud them for having the courage to come forward. Surely that approach would encourage others to do the same and then the message would be a better one. Speak up and we will support you and help others to not ever be exposed to these two toxic narcassictic humans again.. surely that is the message we should be spreading

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
As someone who has this on good authority I feel I should speak plainly. I think the ethos of this forum is losing its direction. Speaking from the narrative of someone who knows a fair bit, the general outlook from Georgia's perspective these days seems to be that she also no longer feels the need to protect llewellyn davies or feel ashamed about speaking the truth to those who ask her. I get the feeling that aside from stating true facts about his behaviour and personality during their marriage that she tries to keep it as careful as she can, as like we all know she has a current court case ongoing with him, an order out against him and a fortnightly (not weekly) placement in order for him to have one hour contact with his daughter under supervision.
I would firstly say that having heard and been closely linked with their situation and despite what public opinion is (I don't know Matt by the way) Matt Hall is beyond comparable to llewellyn davies and Rhys davies. Despite what people believe about 'life coaching' it is a service that people choose to pay for. Whether people are in agreeance with its codes of conduct or ethical boundaries, people do pay the money and they do actually benefit a lot of the time from the service the receive. Matt, like many others may have been misguided for a small period of time but to come to the realisation that the road he was headed down was the wrong one actually shows that he is a man of morals and ultimately good intentions. We're all just trying to make a living after all. If people are happy to pay the bucks then I bet not any one of you would likely turn it down. As he said, no one has ever been blocked/unhappy with his service or not refunded, to me that says more about him and his ethical values and is no different to perhaps a personal trainer in the same position. The industry should definitely be more regulated however which I'm sure we all agree on. Any way that aside, Matt is a victim just like the others. To compare them and tarnish them with the same damaging reputation as llewellyn davies and Rhys davies is actually quite damaging because I know that there a very few people in this world that are even slightly near their scale. Llewellyn and Rhys Davies have a mentally damaging affect on almost everyone that is involved with them. I very much doubt Matt, Pretesh, Alec have the same ulterior motives as these two men. They were just caught up for a while, in exactly the same way Georgia and Lauren were, although in a different context. Having known almost first hand the type of people llewellyn and Rhys are, I think I could safely say that Matt Hall etc is nothing like them and here are my reasons why :

° they are void of empathy
° they are masters of manipulation
° they can articulate their narrative to a completely deluded scale
°they are dysfunctional in business/life and relationships. A few examples of this is based on llewellyns many affairs with clients. His obsessive compulsion to engage in sex acts with strange men whom he met off the internet. This isn't just pin pointed to men in general making him bi sexual, this was a number of dysfunctional and confused sexual engagements with older men, transexuals and a BDSM type of nature all whilst his wife and daughter sit unknown at home, putting her at risk sexually. I'm not saying this lifestyle is not ok but I think it does have some type of reflection on his toxic and damaged state of mind. I also have seen first hand evidence of all these statements and have it on very good authority.
°his double life with a hooker that he met of the internet who he also threatened when she turned against him
°their abusive behaviour physically/mentally. My source showed me pictures from when llewellyn had kicked Georgia across the driveway. I was told he also bit her, pulled out her hair, urinated on her and fractured her finger
°he has a suspended sentence for domestic abuse and is also listed on Clare's law
°he has a further case ongoing for breaches of his order
° he barely pays any money towards his daughter given that he is a self made millionaire
°he still tries to portray that he is the epitome of a good father or man in general

These are just a minority of reasons why I think it's unfair to tarnish Matt Hall and any others with the same brush as llewellyn Davies and Rhys Davies.
They are good people that got mixed up with bad people. Just like Georgia, just like Lauren and just like any others that they draw in and tear down. Abuse does not happen overnight, whether you are in a personal relationship with these men or in a business relationship. Manipulation and abuse happens over a period of time and usually that's why women very often take so long to walk away. They become reliant, and dependent on these people and soon become to entangled in a place of desperation that it makes it so hard to leave. They have lost all their self belief self worth and to be honest they are scared. This happens over a substanstial amount of time, we all know that. Let's not forget who the monsters are here and why this forum is here in the first place.
I commend Georgia and Lauren and all the others that finally were brave enough to get out of that toxic realtionship. It's no easy feat....whether their work choices are not necessarily your cup of tea, if people are happy with the service they are getting then carry on. Llewellyn Davies and Rhys Davies just portray a HUGELY bad example of how these services can be used in an extremely bad way to get money out of people by deception and dillusion. I think Matt Hall has addressed his situation and could of easily been influenced by their standards but actually he did see the lies and the narcism and finally was brave enough to get out and say actually no I'm not that person who wants to follow that.
I can confidently say that I have been advised that Georgia and her daughter are in a much better place, however the battle is constant and draining. Her daughter's safety is obviously her top priority.
It's very easy for us I think to look from the outside and make a judgement. Until you have been in that environment you don't know what you would do. Llewellyn Davies is a massive character and very very intimidating. Just like Rhys Davies, and to be entangled in their games is not a position I would like to see my worst enemy in. Let's not judge the victims who have been enthralled in their abuse but applaud them for having the courage to come forward. Surely that approach would encourage others to do the same and then the message would be a better one. Speak up and we will support you and help others to not ever be exposed to these two toxic narcassictic humans again.. surely that is the message we should be spreading
This is a good post (some shocking detail that I wasn't aware of aswell).

From a personal point of view, my interest in this pair of dickheads started when I saw Llewy in Ripped Gym in Harlow back in 2015/16 trying to 'coach' people. I'm not a personal trainer, but I felt comfortable concluding that he didn't have a clue (or insurance/ qualifications).

I agree that the forum shouldn't lose it's direction i.e it should be warning people about how dodgy Llewy Davies and Rhys Davies are. However, having witnessed them first hand, seen the delusions of grandeur and seen the stuff online that goes from amusing right through to comedy gold (building cinema room in the 'sellar' at the rented white house, the two day turnaround on a house purchase due to 'connections in the property market', the antiques in the rented manor, the Audemars Piguet that came and went in a month when the payments weren't made, the blacked our Rolls Royce that's still not been ordered, the Range Rover that was ordered on the flight to the Maldives 18 months ago but hasn't yet appeared, selling out the O2 etc), I do thoroughly enjoy watching the shambolic lives that they lead, and the truly bizarre lies that they tell under the assumption that the viewing public have no memory beyond the previous five minutes, and I enjoy discussing it in the same way I enjoy discussing football.

The specifics mentioned about his history with his wife (and various partners) is appalling, and I don't think any of us are making light of that.

Hopefully Llewy and Rhys can tell their side of the story in the upcoming Amazon documentary (if they aren't too busy buying and setting up the new gym)...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This is a good post (some shocking detail that I wasn't aware of aswell).

From a personal point of view, my interest in this pair of dickheads started when I saw Llewy in Ripped Gym in Harlow back in 2015/16 trying to 'coach' people. I'm not a personal trainer, but I felt comfortable concluding that he didn't have a clue (or insurance/ qualifications).

I agree that the forum shouldn't lose it's direction i.e it should be warning people about how dodgy Llewy Davies and Rhys Davies are. However, having witnessed them first hand, seen the delusions of grandeur and seen the stuff online that goes from amusing right through to comedy gold (building cinema room in the 'sellar' at the rented white house, the two day turnaround on a house purchase due to 'connections in the property market', the antiques in the rented manor, the Audemars Piguet that came and went in a month when the payments weren't made, the blacked our Rolls Royce that's still not been ordered, the Range Rover that was ordered on the flight to the Maldives 18 months ago but hasn't yet appeared, selling out the O2 etc), I do thoroughly enjoy watching the shambolic lives that they lead, and the truly bizarre lies that they tell under the assumption that the viewing public have no memory beyond the previous five minutes, and I enjoy discussing it in the same way I enjoy discussing football.

The specifics mentioned about his history with his wife (and various partners) is appalling, and I don't think any of us are making light of that.

Hopefully Llewy and Rhys can tell their side of the story in the upcoming Amazon documentary (if they aren't too busy buying and setting up the new gym)...
Thoroughly agree

Reactions: 2
We need to do more that just this platform then to make people aware, Facebook pages, Instagram pages, Tiktok pages, as much as possible, if we all got our heads together and came up with a plan we could prevent more people getting hurt whether it be financially or mentally by these pair of losers, Thoughts???

Reactions: 4
We need to do more that just this platform then to make people aware, Facebook pages, Instagram pages, Tiktok pages, as much as possible, if we all got our heads together and came up with a plan we could prevent more people getting hurt whether it be financially or mentally by these pair of losers, Thoughts???
I think it should be done!

Dizzee Rascal is about the be scammed…!
Mate, it was not a business meeting. You bumped into him in the car park of a gym. he looks as though he thinks you are a dick and wished you'd go away. GET OVER YOURSELF AND GIVE UP.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah sure you had a bizznus meeting with Dizzy. I bet he came running over to have his photo taken with (arguably) the better looking half of the world famous (almost) not so terrible twin.

Here’s the lemon Llewellyn Davies with Dizzee Rascal. I’m sure they got on very well today given they’ve got a lot in common with one another…
It's the car park at Muscleworks in Orpington. I once met George Grahame in the car park at White Hart Lane and he told me to 'get out the bleeping way'. In Llewy's world, George and I are now close friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's the car park at Muscleworks in Orpington. I once met George Grahame in the car park at White Hart Lane and he told me to 'get out the bleeping way'. In Llewy's world, George and I are now close friends.
Both wife beaters…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This morning I posted an educated prediction that the lemon Llewellyn Davies have his apprentice Harrison Cole collaborating with him on YouTube soon and low and behold, here we are! There’s no question that the lemon Llewellyn Davies will have it well drilled into Harrison Cole to pledge his allegiance to him on camera and talk a load of tit about how he’s the “real deal” just like he did with Matt Hall and Alec Witts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.