Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt the lemon Llewellyn Davies’s phone hasn’t stopped ringing with podcast producers applying for this prestigious role. On a side note, it looks like the lemon Llewellyn Davies is now preparing the other dimwit Dean Blackstock for a YouTube blockbuster after his videos with Carly Thornton and Harrison Cole have toppled YouTube’s fitness video charts in this last week.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I doubt the lemon Llewellyn Davies’s phone hasn’t stopped ringing with podcast producers applying for this prestigious role. On a side note, it looks like the lemon Llewellyn Davies is now preparing the other dimwit Dean Blackstock for a YouTube blockbuster after his videos with Carly Thornton and Harrison Cole have toppled YouTube’s fitness video charts in this last week.
Seems he’s missing Matt for his podcast skills!
See he’s put a sticker from Monster drinks on the side of his old merc 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just looking on Steve burgess website the guy charges 30000 pounds for a year coaching is he having a laugh

Remarkable new video on The Terrible Twins YouTube with Harrison Cole.

Audio is completely f**ked in the intro (almost like the new video guy is live-trolling Llewy) - and then all the "interview' audio during the piece comes out of one speaker only. Despite that, Llewy's actively promoting their not-very-in-demand video content coaching days.

I'm sure Llewellyn Davies would rant on about how this is "real content" not "polished bullshit" and that it's "raw and honest"..

Then again, they've only managed 300-odd YT subscribers in over a year of posting content (and many, many years of posting rubbish videos that no-one watches to their other channels) . So any claims they know anything about content that works, or building an online following or communicating to an audience are pretty easy to debunk.

Public Service Announcement: in case you thought for a second that this pair know anything about content creation worth paying for - they don't.

Reactions: 5
I charge 100k per year to juggle diamonds on top of the Eiffel Tower. Doesn’t mean anyone actually pays…
of course! I hope nobody will fall for it and form out 30k for the lemon Llewy. Sadly there were people who paid Sarah those money

• Heart
Reactions: 3
of course! I hope nobody will fall for it and form out 30k for the lemon Llewy. Sadly there were people who paid Sarah those money
Yes - sadly true. She was peaking in the height of the pandemic, when she preyed on people with bounceback loans trying to save their businesses. I believe Llewy, Rhys, Burgess etc all did similar mercenary tactics at the time. Look where their unethical, predatory approach got them all........

• Angry
Yes - sadly true. She was peaking in the height of the pandemic, when she preyed on people with bounceback loans trying to save their businesses. I believe Llewy, Rhys, Burgess etc all did similar mercenary tactics at the time. Look where their unethical, predatory approach got them all........
Shocking Steve Burgess is absolutely replicating the Tinpots with the disgusting language and ridiculous price point. Hope one day his children See this type of 💩 their dad is and feel proud! I know I wouldn’t be if that’s how my father or partner tried to make money…absolutely no morals or ethics !
but to keep on thread, Llewelyn and Rhys Davies are scam artists 💩😂

Steve Burgess has really only got to get one victim at these prices to match his shelf stacking job (and I’m not having a pop at anyone stacking shelves so please don’t shout me down…but he knocks that job constantly ) it’s a good income…for someone delivering absolute bull 💩!

Last edited:
Firstly I admire Matt for coming onto this forum and it sounds like he has been through a rough time with the terrible twins. He also sounds like a nice bloke who is trying to be honest about his experience. I have never spoken about Matt on this forum as I don't know anything about him, however after reading that he charges people £600 for his business coaching, I thought it would be useful to look up the companies he owns to understand his expertise.

"TRIBUTE ACTS MANAGEMENT LIMITED” has only filled dormant accounts since it was registered (between the dates sept 2017-Mar 2022).

"RULE THE WORLD LIMITED” - has no accounting history

"MATT HALL COACHING LIMITED” - has no accounting history and the confirmation statement is overdue

"RICH IN SUCCESS LTD” - made £345 in 2020

"MY LITTLE HAT ENTERTAINMENTS LTD” - has total net assets of £48,070 (the company has been operating since 2010)

I don't doubt Matt thinks he is providing a good service and the feedback he provided from customers sounds undeniably good. However surely people have to reach a high level of success in business themselves to be able to coach others how to do it successfully? Teachers need degrees and all kinds of qualifications to teach small children their ABCs, often getting themselves in huge debt and dedicating years of their life in the process. So how can anyone justify charging people £600 for coaching when their own businesses have little success.

I would expect a business coach to be making millions a year and be highly qualified before their advice was truly valuable, otherwise how do you know if their advice is ’the right advice’ and not potentially wrong, or even damaging? Also how does someone that has a business in impersonators coach someone who has a business in e-commerce, concierge or anything outside their expertise? I can understand how a qualified marketing expert with years of industry experience could, but not someone doing something so niche.

Steve Burgess is a nice family man, he adores his wife and kids and like Matt and the others (not the twins!) I believe he is doing his best and trying to provide the best service he can. However I have spoken against him on this forum as I believe he is absolutely NOT QUALIFIED to teach others to run a business, as his only experience is his own coaching business and before then he literally stacked shelves. Just because Steve and Matt seem like nice people, it does not mean they are qualified to charge for their advice and thats the issue.

In this dangerous unregulated industry, anyone can be a coach, struggling people in financial duress in these very hard times are turning in their droves to find a solution to their problems. We have to ask ourselves the fairness of this system, where peoples livelihoods and businesses are at stake. We cant really blame Matt, Steve or the other people that have fallen into this sector, but we can encourage anyone considering buying coaching to do due diligence and ensure their coach has experience in their sector and can offer real value.

Reactions: 8
Hi casual observer 101

All very fair and important points raised! Also accurate information has been shared and there’s nothing said above that I disagree with at all.

I also appreciate the respect shown for me coming on here too. It’s not been easy being scrutinised publicly etc but as I’ve said previously I feel it’s important that I do so for multiple reasons.

As you’ve mentioned, the coaching / mentoring industry is unregulated and for this reason I’m very mindful as a coach myself not to mislead people.

Personally I think the bottom line for me is this - if I don’t genuinely feel I can honestly deliver on the value I promise to somebody, then I won’t work with them. And there is of course some people who based on their current experiences / the level their operating at, that I absolutely can’t help them and it wouldn’t be the right investment for them. So I tell them that.

Again I’m happy to be completely transparent with all of this and like I’ve said all along I’ve never claimed to be the most successful business owner / coach that is available out there and I wouldn’t do that. I also know I’m right for everyone.

I do however believe I’ve learnt an awful lot about business (both what to do and what definitely NOT to do as I’ve been doing it for over 10 years now.

And there are many basic methods and principles that work successfully when building a brand across the board for the majority of industries, types of businesses and niches.

I also personally don’t value a businesses success just by profits alone. There’s a lot more (in my view) that count towards having a successful brand/ business than just how much money is left in the account at the end of the year.

As I explained in great depth earlier on during this thread I feel my prices for coaching are fair for what I offer those I work with.

From a business perspective, statistically I believe most businesses fail within the first 3 years.
So my understanding of how to survive past that point and keep it going through some very tough years is very useful for people who are starting out in business and have no experience.

In turn, my experience and knowledge on that alone can be, for some, both life changing and also very profitable for them in the long term.

Also I think it’s important to add the further context to please remember that my main company deals with live events and we’ve just had 2 terrible years in business due to the pandemic. Regardless we have weathered the storm and are still here as a business now growing monthly and looking to potentially now hire more full time positions in the coming months to deal with current demand!!

It’s also worth being clear that what is shown on companies house is only profits AFTER I’ve paid myself, all our overheads and also all our staffs wages.

So please be mindful that even if businesses show to have lost money on companies house, that doesn’t necessarily mean in reality that the directors didn’t make money or hadn’t heavily invested a lot into things that have added value all round.

On one hand, for tax reasons, you also ideally don’t actually want the company to have too much profits at the end of the year. You want to be investing those profits usefully and using it to offset against tax… something a good accountant advises on.

Finally, if you want to work with a mentor that has made millions in profits as you have suggested then I agree that could be a great move for some.

But again that will come with a pricetag way more than mine.

I myself have enquired to work with those sort of mentors so I know! I’ve been quoted by one Mentor £5000 for a 1 hour session !!!

I’ve also had other millionaire mentors quote me between £50k and £100k for the year.

All quotes that are charging significantly money than my £7,200 for the year and (dare I suggest) will most likely offer way less “hands on” support and access to those mentors than I give to my clients too (e.g the daily WhatsApp support).

So with this in mind, my mentoring services can come in as a really great option for people who need the support and guidance during the early years of building their business and don’t have access to the finances for those more expensive millionaire mentors.

Again, I only coach people at the level I can do - which is based on what I’ve actually done and what I’ve learned.

All the clients that have paid me money are fully aware of that and I feel I need to reiterate again that I’ve got many many clients now that have shared feedback and testimonials that they were both happy with both the prices paid and the services delivered for that price.

I completely agree full transparency should be shared and people should do due diligence and ask plenty of questions to make sure they’re fully satisfied before signing up to work with a coach… something I now know I should have done more of myself with the twins.

But because of that experience I do always offer anybody who is considering working with me a free consultation call where they can ask me about absolutely anything I do and I will always answer them honestly.

Once we’ve had the free call there is then zero pressure put onto a potential client to work with me and if I don’t think I’m the right coach / are at the level required to genuinely help them… I will always say so (and have done before).

Hope that adds some further useful points to the discussion to be considered too!

Again! Thank you for listening and it’s great that people on here are genuinely trying to help raise awareness 🙏

The way these two have been going on since last night you would think they have landed an audition at itv studios or something.... also the master of social media Rhys Davies has a whopping two likes in 3 hours with his latest post! One from Llewellyn and the other from his auntie Jan. True social media master right there.

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.