Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The blinking ๐Ÿป has actually taxed his world famous road rage tit box Bentley!
Looks like the 3 stoogies are off to London to attempt to out eat each other (and see who can provide the most narcissistic attitude)
They'll both probably end up eating Carly as well. Looks like she's had more pricks than a second hand dartboard anyway. What's a few more chocolate fingers to her?
Screenshot_20220819-091739_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So the lemon Llewellyn Davies and his owner Mr Carly Thornton, alongside the big bullshitting Bentley bellend Rhys Davies are going to make a YouTube video of themselves stuffing their faces in some knock off five guys. The pioneers of social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Big Rhys got his Bentley out for the day...
Yeah last time he did that, his social media presence went ๐Ÿ“ˆ๐Ÿ“ˆ๐Ÿ“ˆ!
Mind you, it was all over a tit drivers page, which he won for the whole month.
Famous indeed.
Ps, when you take your old banger out, at least clean the bloody thing
bleep
Screenshot_20220819-205238_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The 10,000 challenge was done in typical TTT style. None of them completed the challenge, trying to apply NLP/personal development to the 10k challenge :unsure: all mixed with NLP/Personal Development word salads. It was another attempt to get clients but ended up with alot of tit for tat between the twins.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The 10,000 challenge was done in typical TTT style. None of them completed the challenge, trying to apply NLP/personal development to the 10k challenge :unsure: all mixed with NLP/Personal Development word salads. It was another attempt to get clients but ended up with alot of tit for tat between the twins.
exactly what I thought... I just skipped to the end of the video straight away to see they had most of the meal left, no "winner" and bullshit about messaging them for development ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
bleeping eating challenges!? Masters of social media?? 2010 called it wants its YouTube content back! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah I skipped to the end as well. Nothing...a bit like their content, meaningless drivel that's full of tit

An eating challenge is just what you want to see a top class mentor take part in. That must absolutely seal the deal to know that they are the right mentors for you. Another challenge they couldnโ€™t even complete ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
Itโ€™s been awhile since he got the Rolls out!! Really you thick lying hole it isnโ€™t yours youโ€™ve hired it for the evening!! Hopefully you havenโ€™t hired it just to pop into Dunmow high street?? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Itโ€™s been awhile since he got the Rolls out!! Really you thick lying hole it isnโ€™t yours youโ€™ve hired it for the evening!! Hopefully you havenโ€™t hired it just to pop into Dunmow high street?? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
literally came to post this ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What have I missed Lewy block me

Anyone got a photo of Rhy one bedroom rented house yet

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Itโ€™s pretty weird- literally doing the exact same โ€˜night outโ€™ that he used to do with his ex wife (before she left him for being a scumbag/ cheat/ abuser).

Not sure about getting picked up outside May & Brett on Dunmow High St, but Iโ€™m presuming itโ€™s becAuse he realised that his delusions of grandeur would be ruined if he had his taxi pick him up outside the rented semi on Godfrey Way.

• Haha
In his lockup?
You mean the garage attached to your rented ordinary vanilla house, full of the shite you can't shift when you did a midnight runner from the last place?
I wonder if your 'Banksy' and and that God awful Escobar print are just stuck in there, along with your Paddington Bear chocolate coins

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.