Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lemon Llewellyn Davies with his “it’s been a while since I got the Rolls out” line on his Facebook post. He hires it for an evening and cannot keep his desperation to come across rich and successful as though he actually owns it to his gullible few followers like when he rented his ancient manor.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What a "Llewy Lemon Liar" ! - I really did search high and low for them.... but alas no..... I couldn't find them - no fucks found anywhere!! - Who knew?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
LD is now working with a team of 60 surgeons to beat Cancer for one of Carlys clients
Ahh you beat me to it- I just took a screenshot.

Those 60 surgeons face daily struggles, but know they can pick up the phone to Llewy for some motivational firepower. Thank god the NHS has this kind of support to call upon.

Reactions: 6
Ahh you beat me to it- I just took a screenshot.

Those 60 surgeons face daily struggles, but know they can pick up the phone to Llewy for some motivational firepower. Thank god the NHS has this kind of support to call upon.
I dread to think how the NHS would cope without him. We are the Blessed Ones not Llewy!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I dread to think how the NHS would cope without him. We are the Blessed Ones not Llewy!
How low can a person go to use cancer and a ridiculous claim to promote yourself. Complete scum. And Carly Thornton is part of it as are all people who like or comments on his posts

Reactions: 4
How low can a person go to use cancer and a ridiculous claim to promote yourself. Complete scum. And Carly Thornton is part of it as are all people who like or comments on his posts
Absolute scum both him and Carly for preying on a vulnerable young woman in her hour of need. Of course Llewy you are providing 24/7 care, whilst doing ridiculous self indulgent eating challenges, going for a night out in a rented Rolls, which no doubt Dean Blackstocks fees have paid for. Lets hope this lady isn’t paying double for 2 shite mentors! And hope she has a strong family around her. This is a new low and totally despicable! 😡

Strange too, on this lady’s insta account she tags the hospital and health care professionals who are helping her. No mention of the scam artists, Carly Thornton, Gluteywear or lemon Llewy Davies!? 🤔 They haven’t even taken the time to wish her well, all they’ve taken is her money!

Carly Thornton Gluteywear, states over 25 operations in the last 6 weeks, Llewy has to go one bette r and claim Over 30! Which is it then you Bunch of scammers! Furious isn’t the word!

Last edited:
LD is now working with a team of 60 surgeons to beat Cancer for one of Carlys clients
I've literally just seen this (across their socials obvs).
They are now trying to take 'credit' for another poor soul stuck in the terrible trios world of fuckery. I wonder if Carly even knows they are now sharing this woman's 'success'.
"Behind closed doors", yet you've screenshotted her full name, which took me 30 seconds to find her.
"Working with her team of 60 surgeons"....I don't think they give that info out, so you'll not be on the hotlist for bringing in your qualified surgery (almost) skills anytime soon.
Wind your necks in, you absolute pair of spunkpuffins

Reactions: 7
2 absolutely golden ones from the blinking 🐻 today on his astronomically increasing insta feed....
1. Female drivers are cunts (yeah not many of them get a month at the top of a bad drivers site though do they?)
2. Looking for a coffee supplier.... What about Organo Gold where you made your millions....oh wait...what?
Screenshot_20220822-142811_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220822-142744_Instagram.jpg

But his foul mouthed rant, videoing himself while driving, with her son in the back seat… heart breaking, get him out of that toxic environment

Yeah she definitely needs her own thread now! Complet’s scammer! Not sure how to start a complete new thread, I wonder if an admin or a @Moderator could help us out?

Carly Thornton Gluteywear has zero morals, straight from her lemon Llewy side kick. She’s just a femaLe version of him. Both complete narcissists

2 absolutely golden ones from the blinking 🐻 today on his astronomically increasing insta feed....
1. Female drivers are cunts (yeah not many of them get a month at the top of a bad drivers site though do they?)
2. Looking for a coffee supplier.... What about Organo Gold where you made your millions....oh wait...what?View attachment 1518893View attachment 1518894
He seems quick to have forgotten that he wrote off his Land Rover not so long ago when he 'slipped on some diesel'.

Heard through the grapevine that bailiffs were at the manor today. 100k outstanding. Anyone know of his address to update for the HMRC

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Heard through the grapevine that bailiffs were at the manor today. 100k outstanding. Anyone know of his address to update for the HMRC
That's why he was so coy about how he's moved to the 'countryside'....bleep-tres-snide more like

He seems quick to have forgotten that he wrote off his Land Rover not so long ago when he 'slipped on some diesel'.
Very strange that his missus is involved in an accident and his first instinct is to make a video slagging her off. Hope he asked her how she was at the very least

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.