Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1379935
Not taking the private jet Llewy no??? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
I don't get what he is trying to show with this photo?

That he can afford air travel?
That, despite being a 0.01% earner, he can't afford to pay for extra leg room or a seat at the front, or even to fly with a 'premium' airline?
That he gets dressed in the dark?
That he is colour blind and so pairs black and blue?
That he can't afford a fake luxury small suitcase to go with his knockoff Gucci crossbody? Guarantee he hasn't paid for hold luggage, by the way.

I wish we could know what the people queueing to get on the plane think of this tool who wants to pose for a photo; I presume Llewy paid for access to the lounge at Stansted (as he is a 0.01% earner), so I'm surprised we haven't seen any photos from there.

Reactions: 3
The top 0.0001% earner in the UK, the pioneer of social media, the coaching gangster taking a flight in a Jet2 plane wearing the same clothes he wears pretty much every day. Ladies and gentlemen, the lemon, Llewellyn Davies.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Something I forgot to post the other day.... I'm sure Llewy is controlling Carly Thorntons insta
“Know one”. Yes that’s definitely the lemon, Llewellyn Davies’ fine work.

Neither of the tinpot twins were ever “professional boxers”. Both stayed amateur and besides the lemon Llewellyn Davies appearing on prizefighter in January 2011 in the light heavyweight contest (where he got embarrassed by Travis Dickinson), neither of them actually boxed outside of Coventry/West Midlands during their peak years (if that’s what you want to call it).

Both trained at red corner gym in coventry and fast gained the reputation of pulling out of fights which angered the promotors (they were based at red corner) and these two scam artists took the money and then didn’t pay it back to them hence getting turfed out of red corner. The local promotors soon pretty much gave up with these two and they went to another gym.

The lemon Llewellyn Davies was regarded the more talented, I’m sure he was involved with Hatton TV around 2009 but his lack of commitment to the sport was very much brought into question.There was an occasion in 2010 when he was supposed to be fighting, called it off and prepared for a local bodybuilding show instead (future physiques). He didn’t achieve much in that and then the pair of them got in trouble for threatening one of the judges.

Some things never change.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Something I forgot to post the other day.... I'm sure Llewy is controlling Carly Thorntons insta
100% thought the same with that post, but he’s doing it more and more…wonder if thats why she’s losing followers!

"Yeah I booked a seat 2 seats away from Carly, so man could have some space...."
From what? The risk of her tits exploding at 30,000ft?
And if he’s not sat with Carly Thornton Gluteywear, then it’s because he was too tight to pay for pre booked seats!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I wonder why the blinking bear isn't over there supporting his twin, ready to document his world domination in the bodybuilding world?
Probably too busy taking far too many pictures of his hamstrings

• Haha
I wonder why the blinking bear isn't over there supporting his twin, ready to document his world domination in the bodybuilding world?
His private jet is in repairs along with the lemon’s broken down Bentley.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 1379935
Not taking the private jet Llewy no??? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

This is HILARIOUS.

Standing there with the classic inflated arm away from the body pose he loves, trying to look like he's something special.

Looks like your classic influencer post where someone stands in front of a prvate jet, only this guy is standing in front of the ultimate budget airline.

These guys literally are pure comedy gold! They don't even realise how funny they are to normal humans it's just incredible.

Can't even afford to sit next to his Mrs!

Good grief, these guys are falling fast now! Funds must really be drying up!

• Haha
This is HILARIOUS.

Standing there with the classic inflated arm away from the body pose he loves, trying to look like he's something special.

Looks like your classic influencer post where someone stands in front of a prvate jet, only this guy is standing in front of the ultimate budget airline.

These guys literally are pure comedy gold! They don't even realise how funny they are to normal humans it's just incredible.

Can't even afford to sit next to his Mrs!

Good grief, these guys are falling fast now! Funds must really be drying up!
They think that the things most people think are pretty normal are actually ‘exclusive and for top earners’. Jet2 flight, now sending photos from his ‘luxury’ accommodation that is actually just a 3* concrete shell of a hotel with white plastic sunbeds.

I don’t want to go into too many details, but if he is a 0.01% earner, I presume I must be a 0.001% earner. However, I don’t show of material stuff, or tell anyone about it beyond I have a job, a wife, and we are very lucky.

Reactions: 5
Have you forgot roid rage Rhys is film for a TV show tomorrow, Limpy Llewy had to pass on the TV opportunity because of the Spanish show!

I think Llewy is also writing Harrison Cole’s posts too, still getting very little engagement but of course Llewy won’t mind as long as he keeps getting paid to go travel with Jet2 and stay in 3* concrete hotels

Reactions: 2
Spewy has been very selective in his photos of the exclusive retreat only saying 'its away from all the bodybuilding noise so he can concentrate on the impending domination.
Or......maybe he can't afford to stay with everyone else, so took a room next to what looks like a low end golf course in the cheap end of town.
Or perhaps everyone in the Industry knows he's a bleep, owes a lot of people money and he's laying low till his showtime.

• Heart
GUYS GUYS! Rhys Davies is currently FIRST 🥇in this month’s worst driver! There’s a long way to go but he currently has an accolade he can be transparent about!
What a legend. I bet he's seen this, stripped down to his favourite undies, and took a whole reel of hamstring pics before blinking in disbelief at how he's literally the top 0.001% of driving like a bleep

• Haha
Former professional footballer, former professional international boxing champion, former WWE superstar, global acting star, seven figure earner, mastermind behind the peak performance coaching programme which has thousands of clients around the world, property investor, a chocolate demigod and now the biggest prick on the UK road.

Ladies and gentlemen, the big bullshitting Bentley Bellend, Rhys Davies.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Because he can’t afford a jet 2 flight or holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has LD come 2nd in the over 35’s? I wonder how many where in this class? Can’t see if he was in any other class? He hasn’t posted any rants on his placing but I’m waiting for the rubbish to fall out of his mouth 😂😂

• Haha
Spoke to soon crap has started spewing from his mouth!! His come from the dirt, change has come from congruency blah blah!! This bloke makes my head wobble he just keeps on with the lies and the exaggerations 🤥

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.