Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have messaged carly to request refund before i file a fraud allegation ahainst her

I wonder if alpha clothing know the background of these 2 vile excuses. As according to llewy they have collabrated on latest clothing brand
No refund but threat of legal action

New thread! The Tinpot Twins have these 5 threads to themselves! Scammers….do not part with any money, read these threads.
Can someone do a précis of their shenanigans please 👀

Previous thread

Folks lets say hi to lewy rhys and carly as they read about how much we all love them on this page

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Llewy Davies either doesn’t understand how the blue tick is verified or he’s being scammed. Let’s hope it’s the latter! Karma!
@Shinx youre right they were off their faces on something 🤪👀 and Llewy is well rattled with this site 😂😂😂😂

Any thread name suggestions?
Think it has to not only include her name but Gluteywear too….she’s just as bad from what we are hearing and seeing!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Blue tick....is that a well done for having the most un engaged IG account in history?

Sad , desperate scammers!

Reactions: 4
I wonder if alpha clothing know the background of these 2 vile excuses. As according to llewy they have collabrated on latest clothing brand

I signed to her one to one. Exactly the same. In process of logging fraud allegation against her.
I can’t believe Strom are getting involved with her and her rip off enterprises

Given they’re both 7 figure earners, owning mansions and manors, driving Rolls Royces, voyages in the sea in their own yachts, flying in their own private jets, owning several multi-million pound businesses being former professional footballers, former boxing champions, former WWE wrestlers, actors and now motivational pioneers and big-time investors, then surely a blue tick is well deserved for them.

• Haha
Given they’re both 7 figure earners, owning mansions and manors, driving Rolls Royces, voyages in the sea in their own yachts, flying in their own private jets, owning several multi-million pound businesses being former professional footballers, former boxing champions, former WWE wrestlers, actors and now motivational pioneers and big-time investors, then surely a blue tick is well deserved for them.
Not to mention the Amazon Prime documentary that seems to have gone the same way as Rhys buying their mum's house 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I can’t believe Strom are getting involved with her and her rip off enterprises
Yes she is ambassador for strom

5 whole threads dedicated to tinpots
If only their biznuss was as popular.
All over his insta about how haters are making him famous.. and bringing clients. Bragging about his lifestyle. Like we gonna beleive his stupidity.
Carly has niw threatened to sue me for slandering her on socials. Bring it on. Hope your all enjoying the thread content.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes she is ambassador for strom

All over his insta about how haters are making him famous.. and bringing clients. Bragging about his lifestyle. Like we gonna believe his stupidity.
Carly has now threatened to sue me for slandering her on socials. Bring it on. Hope your all enjoying the thread content.
This was Llewy's old claim aswell- the more people hated, the richer he got. Outside of his land of make believe, as people got to know the real Llewy Davies, his wife left him (and took the kid), his wife took out restraining orders against him, his clients all abandoned him, he had to downgrade from the rented manor (complete with antique goblets), he couldn't afford to keep the 15 year old Bentley on the road, he moved to a rented house on an estate in Dunmow, he had to buy a used Mercedes (diesel, sounds like a van), had to sell his 'investment portfolio' (used to show that off with Trading212 screenshots that conveniently didnt show how much he had actually invested), sold off his Paddington Bear coins, now holds 'business meetings' at the Starbucks on the A120, buys the majority of his clothes and shoes on the cheap at Freeport Braintree, and thinks that people who invest in properties are idiots (but has also talked about his imaginary portfolio of 'investment properties'). I've probably missed a few things, but it's hard to keep track of so many wins.

Coventry's most successful export.

P.S. for a man who claims to have been training in various sports full-time since the age of six, it's amazing that he has fitted so much success in.

P.P.S where can I buy a branded Llewy Davies t-shirt?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah, a reminder of Llewellyn Davies's boxing "career". Seven fights over two and a half years. Mostly in the Midlands.

To be fair, he only lost once. And boxing's tough.

But as per usual, this is inflated to sound like he was up there with (Olympian) Anthony Joshua.

The fight above is the one he lost (every round) to Travis Dickinson when he made his one trip out of the Midlands down to London. Interestingly, at the time Ol' Big Mouth had a piece in the local paper..

Apparently he "..had ten weeks to prepare so there will be no excuses if I don’t come home with the trophy.”

As per usual with these two - if they didn't bullshit everything, invent (and then try and sell to the gullible and clueless) a fantasy life where they're DOMINATING every INDUSTRY and are the WINNINGEST of THE WINNERS, people might actually take themselves a bit more seriously.

Always been their own worst enemies. But that's ego and stupidity for you..

Reactions: 7
That was when Llewellyn Davies prepared for the Prizefighter event.
He did his training at a gym in Salford called Oliver’s Gym. I know quite a few guys there and they all use to say all what we all know, a pair of egotistical bullies that threw their weight around and didn’t take anything seriously other than threatening others and loud noises and grunts. They were a laughing stock there like they were everywhere else.

Reactions: 6
They’ve all been very quiet today…in hiding ? 👀👀
There were still in birmingham earlier.
I am still waiting to hear from carlys so called solicitor as she is sueing me for slander

haha if you’d like to work with us tell us how and why 😂😂😂

How - I’d quite like to audit your fraudulent accounts and expenditure

Why - because you’re a pair of gobshites who have stolen peoples hard earned money.
They are a trio of fake fraudsters

New thread! The Tinpot Twins have these 5 threads to themselves! Scammers….do not part with any money, read these threads.
Can someone do a précis of their shenanigans please 👀

Previous thread

You would think even idiits like these 3 sf profest life coaching extrodinairs would know mental healtg awareness was last week not this week

Last edited:
  • Heart
There were still in birmingham earlier.
I am still waiting to hear from carlys so called solicitor as she is sueing me for slander

They are a trio of fake fraudsters

You would think even idiits like these 3 sf profest life coaching extrodinairs would know mental healtg awareness was last week not this week
They missed it Last week so trying to cash in on it now!

Reactions: 2
Anyone seen their new website yet? That was promised a few weeks ago but not heard/ seen anything since. Odd, because only they are fully transparent and document everything on social media.

The website? I’m still here waiting for them to open “Twins Gym” which was a range of gyms they promised to open up and down the UK about ten years ago! Haha.
Anyone seen their new website yet? That was promised a few weeks ago but not heard/ seen anything since. Odd, because only they are fully transparent and document everything on social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That's waaaaaay down the priority list after:

Rhys buying their mums house for the 743rd time
Llewys Rolls Royce Wraith (on back order since forever)
Rhys' yacht
Amazon Prime documentary
Supplement company
Chain of gyms
Property portfolio
Art collection
Watch collection

I'm sure there's more too 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.