Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was going to do a couple of home improvements like get a “seller” built for a home cinema and a swimming pool in his garden to host pool parties.

Speaking of the big bullshitter, Rhys Davies, his Facebook live video he posted today is a good laugh. He’s sitting in front of a conveniently place notepad with a load of jibberish written all over it to look somewhat professional. He’s then telling us he is working with thousands of people worldwide and is calling for 3”champion blamers” to inbox him their contact number so he can phone them up and give them a 50% discount.

Now I’m certainly not of a mind of business acumen but I’m pretty sure any human being with half functioning brain cells and see past his nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not sure that "seller" is going to get built now...

Screenshot 2022-05-17 at 16.59.08.jpg

If you're going to try and pass yourself off as successful enough to OWN and not rent a place - and then boast about plans for cinema rooms, swimming pools etc, in a brazen attempt to try and get the easily-impressed to pay you to show them how to be as "successful" as you pretend to be - don't be surprised when you get called out on it...

Tragic.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

View attachment 1273736

If you're going to try and pass yourself off as successful enough to OWN and not rent a place - and then boast about plans for cinema rooms, swimming pools etc, in a brazen attempt to try and get the easily-impressed to pay you to show them how to be as "successful" as you pretend to be - don't be surprised when you get called out on it...

Tragic.
Let’s wait for the announcement of what property he’s ‘Bought’ next!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
At least he won't be sat in that kitchen window on his videos anymore.
Or outside, on his preaching chair.
The only 2 places he seems to film from at 'home'

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder why the moved that Dunelm Nutcracker thing from the front for the photo, that piece just oozed class!

That horrendous Pablo Escobar thing probably got launched straight out of the window too!

• Haha
I wonder why the moved that Dunelm Nutcracker thing from the front for the photo, that piece just oozed class!

That horrendous Pablo Escobar thing probably got launched straight out of the window too!
Rightmove seem to of used the pics from before he moved in! That or everything has been repossessed 😂

• Haha
5 whole threads dedicated to tinpots
If only their biznuss was as popular.
It appears they are still in warwickshire training.
I wonder if this has anything to do with independant gyms in essex telling them they are not welcome

Let give her a thread if i new how to do it I would.

View attachment 1269271

Seriously who actually where a t shirt with he’s name on it lol.😂😂😂
Maybe he forgot his name due to the amount of lies he spouts

View attachment 1273736

Tragic.
Interestingly, the rent has gone up about £500 quid since Rhys started renting it and it has a new owner (not Rhys of course but an actual owner!)
Here is the original listing from when he 'Purchased' it before:
Rashwood, Droitwich - 3 Bed Semi-Detached House, Rashwood Hill, WR9 - To Rent Now for £2,000.00 p/m (openrent.co.uk)
A lot of the photos do seem to be the same too!

Reactions: 2
Rhys Davies has thousands of clients around the world who have taken him upon on his 50% discounted married up gym training and personal development package so I’m sure a mere £2500 per month rent is pennies to a social media guru, coaching pioneer, non-procrastinator, non-champion blamer like him…

Interestingly, the rent has gone up about £500 quid since Rhys started renting it and it has a new owner (not Rhys of course but an actual owner!)
Here is the original listing from when he 'Purchased' it before:
Rashwood, Droitwich - 3 Bed Semi-Detached House, Rashwood Hill, WR9 - To Rent Now for £2,000.00 p/m (openrent.co.uk)
A lot of the photos do seem to be the same too!

Rhys Davies has thousands of clients around the world who have taken him upon on his 50% discounted married up gym training and personal development package so I’m sure a mere £2500 per month rent is pennies to a social media guru, coaching pioneer, non-procrastinator, non-champion blamer like him…
Looks like its back to that mattress LOLOLOLOLOOOLOOLLLLLLL

• Haha
He said yesterday he won’t document it as he doesn’t want people to know where he will be living 😂😂

SURLEY this is worthy enough for RIP OFF BRITAIN. 😌
Being transparent as ever….it won’t be difficult to work out he’s on a mattress opposite the crack den.

• Haha
Being transparent as ever….it won’t be difficult to work out he’s on a mattress opposite the crack den.
Wherever he ends up, he will probably have Shan paying the rent and bills.
It is surprising that his landlord didn’t just accept some ‘Team Rhys’ shirts in exchange for a reduced rent. Which reminds me, did anyone see Llewy’s IG Story yesterday where he was lecturing the lads from Alpha Wear? Absolute bollocks about not worrying about making money, just getting their brand out there, I.e do our gear for free and our massive fictional social media following will help the brand to grow. Buzzing to see his mum and aunt in the clobber.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wherever he ends up, he will probably have Shan paying the rent and bills.
It is surprising that his landlord didn’t just accept some ‘Team Rhys’ shirts in exchange for a reduced rent. Which reminds me, did anyone see Llewy’s IG Story yesterday where he was lecturing the lads from Alpha Wear? Absolute bollocks about not worrying about making money, just getting their brand out there, I.e do our gear for free and our massive fictional social media following will help the brand to grow. Buzzing to see his mum and aunt in the clobber.
How come she’s still with this moron? Poor woman

• Sad
Yeah don't worry about the money for the first 6 months. Because that's how all fledgling start up businesses work. All about exposure in the first 6 months on social media.
Never mind, the massive overheads involved, because you can harvest that money from magic trees in the tinpot forest, whilst they work on a world domination plan (for free), as Alpha have no money, because it's not important.

Forgot it was Wednesday- obligatory photo from Llewy meeting his daughter in the supervised contact centre.

• Haha
Forgot it was Wednesday- obligatory photo from Llewy meeting his daughter in the supervised contact centre.
LOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, Notice how its always a close up so no one can see the government posters on the walls

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m blocked pretty much on all of there’s social media has he mention about moving yet

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.