Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those who don’t listen to the podcast, according to James, at one point the business was worth 1mil (split between him and the twins), however collectively they didn’t really know how to run a business and took almost all the money out as soon as they made any. Making them “Business advisors” that don’t understand they need to save for tax bills or vat lol.

That aside James sounds like a very smart chap and was certainly the backbone of the business when it was successful. It seems likely when he left, the twins had no sellable business skills and for a while rode on the previous success of the business when James was running it, essentially recycling his content. I guess that’s how they fooled so many people for a while and why they got caught out.

Surely though James must have known the twins were con men well before he decided to walk away.

GUYS, IT’s HERE!!! JAMES BURT & MATT HALL PODCAST! It’s all about the tinpot twins.
More amazing content from Steve Burgess today 😂. I feel he and Matt deserve their own threads.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Surely though James must have known the twins were con men well before he decided to walk away.
Sounds like he did, but was very intimidated and also manipulated too at points. Was interesting to hear how he arranged his meeting to quit in a really public place in case it got nasty.

The other thing that struck me was how stupid James was with money though. Jumping to £7500-10000 a month living expenses, including rent and leasing expensive Audis. Then struggling to pay the bills when covid kicked in. What sort of financial acumen is that?!??! All flex and no security.

Reactions: 4
James Burrt is/was a grafter. He isn’t a genius and to be fair to him he doesn’t claim to be. He got into bed with the tinpot twins as he got lured in by their brass nature. He soon realised its brains above noise. My understanding is that he did always know he would be done by the tinpot twins and he knew enough about their history to indicate that. He was essentially bullied by the tinpot twins where he did a lot of work and more whilst these two clowns just stole the limelight. The tinpot twins knew they had James Burtt where they wanted him, he would occasionally be in the gym with them, where they would have him doing side lateral raises and video him and would have him featuring in their pathetic rants which at first James Burtt did enjoy.

Great Podcast! Personally I think James is a great guy, his heart is 100% in the right place and yes I believe he got dragged into that pit with those two con artists and bullied him until he actually had the balls to say no this is it. Well done to James I wish him all the best - F%CK THE TWINS

Reactions: 3
The other thing that struck me was how stupid James was with money though. Jumping to £7500-10000 a month living expenses, including rent and leasing expensive Audis. Then struggling to pay the bills when covid kicked in. What sort of financial acumen is that?!??! All flex and no security.
indeed! In the podcast he seemed pretty honest about his business failings, but it sounds like he has grown in experience and has something to offer. It also sounds like he was a little naive and then intimidated when he realised what he had got himself into. The chap flew across the globe to donate a kidney; he sounds like a nice enough guy to me.

Listening to him and Matt talk, I felt Matt sounded very amateur in comparison! He just sounds like the twins; full of shouty generic bravado with no actual knowledge or experience to back it up.

Reactions: 2
Listening to him and Matt talk, I felt Matt sounded very amateur in comparison! He just sounds like the twins; full of shouty generic bravado with no actual knowledge or experience to back it up.
TBH I'm just disappointed he had that hand held microphone and not one bleeping Take That song 🤣🤣🤣😍

• Haha
Reactions: 1
TBH I'm just disappointed he had that hand held microphone and not one bleeping Take That song 🤣🤣🤣😍
I think we all know Matt Hall is an absolute copy cat of the scam tinpot twins and I’m disappointed that James Burtt. associated himself with that model of trading, if he truly believes he’s an honest guy. Good on you James for getting out when you did,,,,but you did milk a few big it up gigs, that gave nothing To no one but you and your partners, to pay for your 2 black Audis on your rented drive and the mean boys silly protection dogs’ you knew it!!

Just seen Llewy’s Merc parked in Dunmow. Disabled space, as you would expect.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Look like the UK finest coaches and top 0.01% earners. Have really hit there lowest both have literally nothing left. Rhys all of a sudden become a secondary school PE teacher and LD is Carly Thornton new taxi driver considering 6 month ago he was going to have he’s own personal driver 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Look like the UK finest coaches and top 0.01% earners. Have really hit there lowest both have literally nothing left. Rhys all of a sudden become a secondary school PE teacher and LD is Carly Thornton new taxi driver considering 6 month ago he was going to have he’s own personal driver 😂😂😂😂😂
Where is the blacked out Rolls Royce Wraith that was 100,000,000% happening in the new year?

• Haha
Rhys a secondary school teacher? Thought you couldnt be a teacher with criminal record 😳

• Wow
RD did a podcast with Rich in Success, Episode 34 where he made some questionable comments about children.

Minute 40.00 talks about giving back to family then says when he focuses on himself 'F*** you and your daughter'.
55.27 talks about if you want to grow a multi million pound business, ' F*** your wife and your kids.
52.00 he talks about how he helped an alcoholic. I won't repeat it here as its the worse thing you can say about someones daughter.

This podcast should be shown to anyone who thinks he should work with children.

• Wow
  • Angry
Rhys a secondary school teacher? Thought you couldnt be a teacher with criminal record 😳
Rhys Davies is coaching the son of his fake watch supplier sat the gym. Probably to pay the rent on a fake Rolex! There’s no way any school would let him near the kids in that capacity…not anymore. I wouldn’t be happy letting that bully anywhere near my children

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Rhys Davies is not even qualified to be a school site keeper let alone a teacher! As for the other lemon, Llewellyn Davies, it’s actually the other way around, it’s Carly Thornton who drags him around as he’s her new lost little dog who just follows. I saw yesterday he did some “NLP” coaching with Gemma Price. He’s talking her up to be this that and other and the moment she states to him his services are no longer required then you’ll never hear about her again!

Going back to the bullshiter, Rhys Davies. He’s made comments like that on many of his Facebook live videos where he had Lauren Davies in one and told her to her face that he’s got so much money I can drop you and your bleeping daughter as they were bickering for about 20 mins live on Facebook. It’s from lockdown nearly a couple of years ago. The guy is a complete shithouse on every level.

52.00 he talks about how he helped an alcoholic. I won't repeat it here as its the worse thing you can say about someones daughter.
Just listened and wow, just wow. And then he goes on to say thats how he builds rapport

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.