Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Apple will go for the “Rhys Davies business model” this year. Coming up to Christmas, you can only see iPad sales rocketing to silly numbers worldwide. With that sort of demand, I wonder if they’ll be knocked down by 75% ‘so they can get everyone involved’ or by Boxing Day sales, Apple will pay customers to buy one a pop!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if Apple will go for the “Rhys Davies business model” this year. Coming up to Christmas, you can only see iPad sales rocketing to silly numbers worldwide. With that sort of demand, I wonder if they’ll be knocked down by 75% ‘so they can get everyone involved’ or by Boxing Day sales, Apple will pay customers to buy one a pop!
They also announced they are adding a 3D screen (almost)

No mate, no one wants your free consultation.

But it sure is fun watching you beg.

Almost time to cry yourself to sleep again, jack up on roids and get ready for a big day of business (aka spending all day in the gym trying to forget about your wreck of a life).

You wally 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
How did that woman manage to stick llewys dick up her arse, go on an instagram live with her lapdog husband just taking it sat next to her talking about it, and keep her marriage together?

Any human being that puts up with that from their partner needs their head looking at it. I get there's kids involved but when your mum can't keep her hands off another mans dick and does it so publicly, you kind of have to draw the line.

Add to that, this is the dick of Llewy Davies the biggest moron going. There is no worse insult to a man than that!

At least his dick was easy to access i guess, hanging off his forehead the whole time.
I'm still mystified to this day. If the roles were reversed, any woman would leave her cheating husband (as Llewy's wife did) and build a better safer life for the kids away from a narcissistic thief who'd sell the family down the river for a scam. So why Jason hasn't done the same is beyond me.

It's the poor kids in all the scammers' families I really feel for.

I'm still mystified to this day. If the roles were reversed, any woman would leave her cheating husband (as Llewy's wife did) and build a better safer life for the kids away from a narcissistic thief who'd sell the family down the river for a scam. So why Jason hasn't done the same is beyond me.

It's the poor kids in all the scammers' families I really feel for.
I guess that's the thing with kids, the woman usually will get the custody in a situation like this so it can be very hard to mentally let go of living with your child.

Poor guy. Must be dying inside daily and doing it all for his children.

Reactions: 3
I guess that's the thing with kids, the woman usually will get the custody in a situation like this so it can be very hard to mentally let go of living with your child.

Poor guy. Must be dying inside daily and doing it all for his children.
He looked close to tears hidden behind dark glasses the other day.

Honestly this little circle of narcissistic scammers are so disgusting. The harm they do is so unbelievably far reaching beyond just the financial aspect. They should all be jailed for the harm they do.

Reactions: 2
He looked close to tears hidden behind dark glasses the other day.

Honestly this little circle of narcissistic scammers are so disgusting. The harm they do is so unbelievably far reaching beyond just the financial aspect. They should all be jailed for the harm they do.
Yeah the huge harm they do to others is hard to measure but very real.

Luckily with the amount of steroids these two are bashing daily their testicles will be resembling a couple of wet raisins at best. The chances of them procreating in future is slim to none. Every cloud!

The problem is most of these peoples clients (or at least clients they used to have) are easily manipulated and often not usually in a good place mentally. They capitalize on this weakness like leeches.

But luckily internet forums like this exist where people can come together and fight back.

If this was just 'haters' as people here are often referred to, any legitimate business owner would simply brush it off and be comfortable with the fact they run a legitimate business and have clients that LOVE them.

It's when you know you are a scamming bleep, and you have very few happy clients, if any, that forums like this really wind you up because you get exposed and your weak mind that led you be a scamming bleep in the first place gets the better of you, leading you to lash out about the 'hate'.

Well sadly, karma is a little witch and all these scamming bleep coaches are slowly being picked off one by one.

Goodnight Lewellyn Davies and Rhys Davies. Sleep tight you couple of little witches. ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Conman Rhys Davis’ desperate pleas for new business with 75% off offers seem to have drawn little if any attention, that alongside his famous “primark pants round ankles” selfies, fake robbery and knock-off designer merch pics, his attempts at social media marketing are an ongoing laughable tit show.

Now he’s resorted to posting recipes - it won’t be long before he is claiming that he owns a restaurant and has a contract with the BBC to replace Nigella.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Now he’s resorted to posting recipes - it won’t be long before he is claiming that he owns a restaurant and has a contract with the BBC to replace Nigella.
Maybe he's planning to partner up with cooking/poverty grifter Jack Monroe who has over 200 threads on here about her scams?!? There's a family connection - she and Sarah Akwisombe are friends, so maybe Llewy could link them all up? 🤔😛😂

• Haha
Rhys Davis Latest picture!! If you look closer he’s designer coat has a button missing and looks like it’s just come from the creaser’s? My mum used to have an expression ‘fur coat and no knickers’ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another weekend off social media for conman Rhys Davies…shall we take bets how long this lasts?
He’s obviously not got the memo from his scammer brother that Friday is the new Monday!
Meanwhile Matt Hall scam coach continues to like and support Llewy’s floozie, Sarah Akwiscombe, cut from the same cloth.

EDIT…as Marley points out…missing button on his 2nd hand car dealer from the 70’s coat! (Nothing wrong with 2nd hand car sales men, but I wouldn’t buy anything off this conman)

Attachments

• Haha
Another weekend off social media for conman Rhys Davies…shall we take bets how long this lasts?
He’s obviously not got the memo from his scammer brother that Friday is the new Monday!
Meanwhile Matt Hall scam coach continues to like and support Llewy’s floozie, Sarah Akwiscombe, cut from the same cloth.

EDIT…as Marley points out…missing button on his 2nd hand car dealer from the 70’s coat! (Nothing wrong with 2nd hand car sales men, but I wouldn’t buy anything off this conman)
Hahaha the classic off social media for the weekend post.

He's never actually kept his word on this, the dopamine addiction of getting a like from your mum and aunt and 2 people in india is usually too much to take.

I'm cheering for you Rhys! See if you can actually do this this time! 1 out of 172 isn't a bad stat if you do!!!!

You've got this!!

Also Rhys, did you rob a car boot sale? You're dressed like the woman that feeds the pigeons in home alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahaha the classic off social media for the weekend post.

He's never actually kept his word on this, the dopamine addiction of getting a like from your mum and aunt and 2 people in india is usually too much to take.

I'm cheering for you Rhys! See if you can actually do this this time! 1 out of 172 isn't a bad stat if you do!!!!

You've got this!!

Also Rhys, did you rob a car boot sale? You're dressed like the woman that feeds the pigeons in home alone.
He lasted 2 hours on IG! He just had to film himself begging for victims/clients to DM him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've been reading on here for a while and feel now is my time to say something not about the twins but about Alec Witts. I know Alec as he is a PT in my local gym and it was through his Instagram I discovered the twins. I just want to put out that Alec is a genuine down to earth nice guy. He is not a "scammer" and is nothing like the twins. Nothing like them. For a start Alec actually has real clients. I've seen first hand in the gym him training clients and how he is with them and he's certainly not a bleep to them. Secondly he doesn't beg for clients the way the twins do and I know this as I once asked him to provide some coaching to my friend who lacks confidence and direction in life but unless my friend made the first move Alec wasn't going to offer his services, something that no doubt would of gone very differently if I had asked the twins to help him. Llewellyn also cheated on his ex partner partner didn't he. Cheating on a partner is something that Alec Witts totally despises and I know this as he told me that himself. Someone said something about his behaviour a while back when he went on a night out with Matt Hall and spoke negatively about the way he was partying in a club..... so what??? he's a single lad with no kid's, partner or real commitments. He is also a hard worker putting in genuine long hours in a real job and on top of that actually has his own business unlike the twins. A successful property business. Yes he was coached by Llewellyn but Chocolatedummygod didn't you say the following................

The problem is most of these peoples clients (or at least clients they used to have) are easily manipulated and often not usually in a good place mentally. They capitalize on this weakness like leeches.

Maybe Alec wasn't in a good place mentally when he first met Llewellyn. There also certainly wasn't a tattle thread about the twins back then and they would of met way before all the SA tit happened so there would of been no real way to find out what a bastard conman Llewellyn is. Maybe after some time of working with him he wanted to get out but couldn't? Maybe Llewellyn made it difficult for him to leave? Anyway I just wanted to put out there that Alec is no where near in the same league as them terrible twats. He is probably the nicest guy I've ever met and doesn't appear to have a bad bone in his body, trust me I'm used to being around bad people so I know straight away when a good one comes along. If you still feel that Alec cons or scams people then go down to his local gym and ask some of his clients if they feel like they have been conned. I'm 100% sure they will tell you otherwise.

• Haha
I've been reading on here for a while and feel now is my time to say something not about the twins but about Alec Witts. I know Alec as he is a PT in my local gym and it was through his Instagram I discovered the twins. I just want to put out that Alec is a genuine down to earth nice guy. He is not a "scammer" and is nothing like the twins. Nothing like them. For a start Alec actually has real clients. I've seen first hand in the gym him training clients and how he is with them and he's certainly not a bleep to them. Secondly he doesn't beg for clients the way the twins do and I know this as I once asked him to provide some coaching to my friend who lacks confidence and direction in life but unless my friend made the first move Alec wasn't going to offer his services, something that no doubt would of gone very differently if I had asked the twins to help him. Llewellyn also cheated on his ex partner partner didn't he. Cheating on a partner is something that Alec Witts totally despises and I know this as he told me that himself. Someone said something about his behaviour a while back when he went on a night out with Matt Hall and spoke negatively about the way he was partying in a club..... so what??? he's a single lad with no kid's, partner or real commitments. He is also a hard worker putting in genuine long hours in a real job and on top of that actually has his own business unlike the twins. A successful property business. Yes he was coached by Llewellyn but Chocolatedummygod didn't you say the following................

Maybe Alec wasn't in a good place mentally when he first met Llewellyn. There also certainly wasn't a tattle thread about the twins back then and they would of met way before all the SA tit happened so there would of been no real way to find out what a bastard conman Llewellyn is. Maybe after some time of working with him he wanted to get out but couldn't? Maybe Llewellyn made it difficult for him to leave? Anyway I just wanted to put out there that Alec is no where near in the same league as them terrible twats. He is probably the nicest guy I've ever met and doesn't appear to have a bad bone in his body, trust me I'm used to being around bad people so I know straight away when a good one comes along. If you still feel that Alec cons or scams people then go down to his local gym and ask some of his clients if they feel like they have been conned. I'm 100% sure they will tell you otherwise.
Alec - welcome to the thread! I can’t believe that someone that just knows someone “through the gym” would write such an impassioned and loooonngggg post in defence of them. If you have something to say in your defence then be honest like other people have been!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

What took you so long, Alec?

Alec - welcome to the thread! I can’t believe that someone that just knows someone “through the gym” would write such an impassioned and loooonngggg post in defence of them. If you have something to say in your defence then be honest like other people have been!
He's a good guy I chat to him quite a lot.

• Haha
I don’t doubt Alec Witts is the better person within the twinpot twins inner circle as he has done some great work with the young lady HG…but at what cost financially to her. I hope he hasn’t been or continuing to charge her those ridiculous scam prices? He has acted as an enabler to the twins scam, bringing in people to the MLM scam that was running. I’m glad he finally had the balls to,walk away….
I think it will be me who posted about a night out, however if you read it correctly it was having a pop at Matt Hall who posted the pic of Alex, and stated he wasn’t in the no T-shirt brigade because he was too busy getting off with the 2nd minger of the night! My point was why would you want a coach like that, who degrades women yet is offering relationship advice!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.