Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rhys has borrowed this add from Llewy D ...... Congruent copycats 👀📈📈
Both struggling for money! Llewy Davies con man has a Gemma Price on standby to sign up to his scam. He can’t onboard her yet cos he got his dates wrong…DOH…sounds familiar, making promises and letting people down!

Reactions: 3
Same old tit!! Lewllyn Davies and Carly are staying in a superior suite at the Genting in Birmingham blah blah blah!! Usual little video of the rooms and a glimpse of the chocolate Demi god himself wow 🤩. Current superior room rate is £350 just saying!! I’ve stayed there it’s nice but functional!! I’m afraid she’s beginning to sound more and more like him? This isn’t just exaggerated bullshit it’s Lewellyn Davies bullshit?

Reactions: 5
‘ bespoke’ payment means he will assess how vulnerable and gullible people are before he decides on a price .

• Angry
Reactions: 7
So according to con man Llewelyn Davies, during Carly’s 16 week training she’s had 5 holidays abroad…yeah right! He can’t help but lie and think he’s impressing someone 🤥
Create the illusion of the life you think people want to live and you’ve got something to sell. Imagine paying someone money because you want to be like them, not realising they’re spending your money to create the lifestyle you think you want. This whole thing is lunacy.

Reactions: 10
So far as I’m aware LD conned a few students so now he has enough money to hire a tit cameraman and talk tit on hes budget holiday

Reactions: 6
The tit show has started again with these clowns with comedy videos with tit worthless content🤔 👀📈😂congruent!
The comedy videos continue over in Spain trying to prove their worth. The waffle they come out with is ridiculous, but they need more victims to continue the lies they live. Llewy, Rhys and Carly are offering boot camps out in Spain with them next year…bore off! SCAM!
As it’s Black Friday Rhys Davies is offering 50% off, Matt Hall scam is offering 70% off!

• Angry
Llewelyn Davies TTTOfficial UK Scam along with Rhys and Carly are try to gain followers from Rawr Training & Nutrition posting all their BS content and begging for followers to Carlys YouTube channel 💩
Meanwhile the TINPOT TWINS are having to buy followers again!

Attachments

• Haha
Latest exciting TTT Styl YouTube video incoming 🤪😂😂

what a load of boring content as usual same ol same ol shite ..... BORE OFF you 2 & get another script 🙏🙄🤐

who the hell is paying them money I don’t know ,also why 🤒🤒 ????

Carly Thornton is hook,line & sinker or She just likes to listen to their tripe !

its like kids stuff it really is !!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Facebook social media riiigght!! I’m telling you it’s alright to feel pain in Spain!! What a bleeping membrane

• Haha
The Uk's most popular athelete 'Carly Thorne' Are they having a fuckin laugh LOL WOW

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.