Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t decide if it’s an insurance scam or not! Is he really bright enough to have contents insurance?!
Did they take the cars or was the old banger Bentley rusted to the drive? Maybe they were looking for the Rolex’s and couldn’t find them because they’re rented? Did they get away with the whisky and cigars he used to have in his garage? ( sorry, whisky and cigar room)
Anyone know if the other lemon is still in his rented manor? Noticed it’s not up for sale any longer
He’s an even bigger idiot than we initially thought if it was an insurance job, the fact they left everything tells you what a load of tat he has. However don’t despair, he knows who it was (even without the police and SOCO turning up). My money is on Paddington looking for his coins 😝

Reactions: 4
These pair low lives need taking down, It's wrong what they are doing to our young ones, they have been preying on the innocent for years.

We need something stronger than this to let the masses know about them, even though they are top of Google ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Why does this feel staged with the house being upside down
I’ll give you this, could be a staged burglary, just for social media…Possibly because their dinner dish is left on the oven top, surely they didn’t leave that before they went away? You couldn’t of cooked in that mess! unless Of course Paddington was hungry and cooked for himself 😂😂
Surely the powder tubs would of been emptied, not just open if looking for said money….CSI😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
This is so staged! LOL

I’ll give you this, could be a staged burglary, just for social media…Possibly because their dinner dish is left on the oven top, surely they didn’t leave that before they went away? You couldn’t of cooked in that mess! unless Of course Paddington was hungry and cooked for himself 😂😂
Surely the powder tubs would of been emptied, not just open if looking for said money….CSI😂

Hello everyone. New person here that reads from afar.
I have been snooping on here for about 9 months and I find it hilarious so I’ve made an account as I have a lot to share. Maybe I won’t throw it all out right away, but Rhys is quite a sex pest 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Few things, Did you see the video of him bragging about the brand new trainers that he 'Forgot' he had and thanked the 'Burglar' for reminding him mmmmmmm, i know people that live in the street that wouldnt wear any of them Rascal things you fuckin idiot, Secondly this was staged, Clear Insurance job, But what the FOOL doesnt realise is that you are not covered by your insurance if you advertise you are away from the property, you are getting nothing, no payout no nothing you pussyole. then he is showing off his 'Cigars' but showing off the watch as the angle his arm is at is unatural. that is the fakest looking Daytona i have ever seen, Wheres the iced out AP gone gayboy???? wheres the Lambo Gayboy??, cant wait to see you back on your mums floor, We know you are reading all this so come on lets have a comment, Give us your views. You cant even do a fuckin insurance job right you bleep

Oh and Llewy, Everyone on here has experienced you 'First hand' you fuckin cock jockey, Talking about 'Cancers' and this and that in you little video, thing is sunshine, for me personally, i 'OWN' everything i have, I bought it 'Working' with my own two hands, I 'OWN' my luxurious home, all my cars and all my valubles i did that 'Grafting' hard, not blagging people, you my friend have NOTHING, you will be homeless soon, that is why you are latching onto that shemale thing that is currently the highlight of the month, but she will see through you in a minute just like your wife did then you'll need another victim, But we are the 'Cancers' ?? You really are a silly little man with as much class as green garden bin, Hows your daughter mate?? she good yeah? will you be spending some quality time with her this xmas? Mmmmmmmmm doubful, me on the other hand will hold my children tight safe in the knowledge they know i treated their mother with love and respect and that is what they will alway remember it, will your daughter? nah mate, She will grow up knowing you are nothing but a classless bleep

Hello everyone. New person here that reads from afar.
I have been snooping on here for about 9 months and I find it hilarious so I’ve made an account as I have a lot to share. Maybe I won’t throw it all out right away, but Rhys is quite a sex pest 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
Need to hear this

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Can’t decide if it’s an insurance scam or not! Is he really bright enough to have contents insurance?!
Did they take the cars or was the old banger Bentley rusted to the drive? Maybe they were looking for the Rolex’s and couldn’t find them because they’re rented? Did they get away with the whisky and cigars he used to have in his garage? ( sorry, whisky and cigar room)
Anyone know if the other lemon is still in his rented manor? Noticed it’s not up for sale any longer
Think this is a publicity stunt lol … as famous celebrities pull this shite too BUT YOUR NOT A CELEB RHYSY YOUR A FAKE CONMAN!!!
The house ransack was pathetic nothing looked broken , no protein shook all over the place just a few wokey pictures & cushions thrown about FAKE !!!!!!!

Think this is a publicity stunt lol … as famous celebrities pull this shite too BUT YOUR NOT A CELEB RHYSY YOUR A FAKE CONMAN!!!
The house ransack was pathetic nothing looked broken , no protein shook all over the place just a few wokey pictures & cushions thrown about FAKE !!!!!!!
Interestingly, he didn’t show any broken glass where they gained entry either, all looking very suspicious indeed!

Few things, Did you see the video of him bragging about the brand new trainers that he 'Forgot' he had and thanked the 'Burglar' for reminding him mmmmmmm, i know people that live in the street that wouldnt wear any of them Rascal things you fuckin idiot, Secondly this was staged, Clear Insurance job, But what the FOOL doesnt realise is that you are not covered by your insurance if you advertise you are away from the property, you are getting nothing, no payout no nothing you pussyole. then he is showing off his 'Cigars' but showing off the watch as the angle his arm is at is unatural. that is the fakest looking Daytona i have ever seen, Wheres the iced out AP gone gayboy???? wheres the Lambo Gayboy??, cant wait to see you back on your mums floor, We know you are reading all this so come on lets have a comment, Give us your views. You cant even do a fuckin insurance job right you bleep

Oh and Llewy, Everyone on here has experienced you 'First hand' you fuckin cock jockey, Talking about 'Cancers' and this and that in you little video, thing is sunshine, for me personally, i 'OWN' everything i have, I bought it 'Working' with my own two hands, I 'OWN' my luxurious home, all my cars and all my valubles i did that 'Grafting' hard, not blagging people, you my friend have NOTHING, you will be homeless soon, that is why you are latching onto that shemale thing that is currently the highlight of the month, but she will see through you in a minute just like your wife did then you'll need another victim, But we are the 'Cancers' ?? You really are a silly little man with as much class as green garden bin, Hows your daughter mate?? she good yeah? will you be spending some quality time with her this xmas? Mmmmmmmmm doubful, me on the other hand will hold my children tight safe in the knowledge they know i treated their mother with love and respect and that is what they will alway remember it, will your daughter? nah mate, She will grow up knowing you are nothing but a classless bleep

Need to hear this
Well said @ Biglad010 👌🙌🙌🙌

Didn’t get ur Rolex’s & investments (Paddington bear Coins ) as locked away in a safe deposit box in Mayfair Vault 🤥😂😂😂
Stop watching films you PLUM !!!

These 2 are really a comedy act.. but unfortunately these are really the “Cancer” stealing peoples money & confidence 👀📉watch out people 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
These guys have fucked it, it’s only going downhill from here pair of N0nC3s especially RHYS DAVIES The sex pest! Preying on our young, innocent and bullying them.

Wow it's all been going on on here! Regarding the 'burglary' whilst it is possible that it is a insurance scam Rhys Davies coach is trying to pull off himself I do think it is also more likely that someone genuinely did turn over his rented house. Let's face it there is obviously A LOT of people out there who hate this guy and for as long as he's been living in that place he has posted countless photos of it online making it very easy for his "haters" to find out where he lives. He also doesn't live in your standard semi detached or terraced property in your usual neighbourhood where everyone knows each other, his house is quite isolated compared to your typical UK house so this would make any burglar even more tempted. Despite having fake followers/bots on his social media he also has a lot of people following him that can't stand him and he is stupid enough to advertise on his socials that he is going away to Spain or where ever for a week so I would not be suprised if someone genuinely thought duck you Rhys I'll give you something to come home to. Would explain why they didn't steal his "200k worth of assets" probably just wanted to piss him off. Who knows but the accident he had in his defender a few weeks ago i bet was no accident. I thought straight away at the time how the hell does someone flip a 4x4 on a straight road especially in what was dry weather at the time, if it was a rear wheel drive BMW or something in the wet I could maybe believe it but flipping a 4x4? On a straight road? In dry conditions? Nah mate not buying that it was either an insurance scam or he really did loose control of the car to such an extent as a result of him being on his phone which I suppose is possible. Also regarding contents insurance I can guarantee Rhys would not be smart enough to have it. Maybe if he owned his house he might but he doesn't.

can I have some help please. Off topic, does anyone remember LUKE JARVIS the old graphic designer that the twins fired for selling cocaine. Is it true that he now sucks cock for money. I have recieved multiple messages saying not to use his services as he is a drug dealer and abuser. Please search him and comment below. What a horrible predator
Hmmmmmm.

First post from this account....

RHYS DAVIES - dat u brov?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Or has Rhys done that himself because he's run out of money and needs to cash them in? 🤔

Faking a burglary - what do we think?
[/QU
The wonky 'pictures' were such a nice touch from him/ his hired in 'burglar' (possibly his mum and aunt?). Also, has Rhys established if anything was actually stolen yet? Aside from his dignity, I mean.

Hmmmmmm.

'I have recieved (sic) multiple messages' is a pretty standard Rhys line. Translation- no-one has spoken to me about this, but I have some nonsense that I need to share.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It looks pretty blatant to me, I have a saw Luke’s work in the past and it’s absolutely brilliant, from what I can gather he his also a nice young lad.

CONMAN RHYS is obviously in here 😂😂😂😂😂

Where’s your LAMBO little man? 👅👅👅👅👅

Hmmmmmm.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rhys has a smoking fetish & likes his women to put their fingers up his bot-bot. He also begs women to ‘watch him come’ on FaceTime late at night while his girlfriend is sleeping in a separate room. Also, his member is a lot smaller than you would imagine it to be… not something I would be excited to show people. Also; those noises he makes in the gym are the same grunting growling sounds he likes to make while he’s doing the above. Over and out.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also the “lemon Lewy” said he’s called the “Bossman”in the the UK on one of his recent bullshit videos from Allllllacanttttttte ,he’s actually known @ his local gym as the “Battyman” as his x wife found out he was not only shagging women behind her back he was shagging men too 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also the “lemon Lewy” said he’s called the “Bossman”in the the UK on one of his recent bullshit videos from Allllllacanttttttte ,he’s actually known @ his local gym as the “Battyman” as his x wife found out he was not only shagging women behind her back he was shagging men too 🤮🤮
Doesn’t surprise me!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
can I have some help please. Off topic, does anyone remember LUKE JARVIS the old graphic designer that the twins fired for selling cocaine. Is it true that he now sucks cock for money. I have recieved multiple messages saying not to use his services as he is a drug dealer and abuser. Please search him and comment below. What a horrible predator
This is 100% Rhys Davies. I remember he posted the same selling cocaine and sucks cock for money bullshit when he and his brother done PT Welsh out of quite a bit of money for donations of a DVD about 10 years ago when he called them out. This is all 100% staged, the biggest give away is the other lemon, Llewellyn Davies dancing around like a prat towards the end of his ‘serious’ video. Come on, if your family member has really just been robbed, your body language would be completely different. Any one who thinks this is genuine are as deluded as the pair of these brain dead tosspots.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.