Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Llewellyn Davies asking for a videographer indicates that Lee Page has too left these two clowns which explains why their new YouTube channel has been dead in the water for the last few months.
Seems like TTTOfficial scam are engaging with Lee Page again. They obviously don’t care about him being previously outed by female body builders!

Reactions: 3
Warning !!!!

Dont believe anything the Davies twins say !!!!

pro footballers ?
pro Boxers?
pro bodybuilders?
WWE wrestlers ?
Models ?
Gangsters ?
successful business/Brand owners ?
life /Gym coaches ?

if they were all this is their 38 years of life why could they only afford Can of Tuna & Super noodles for their dinner ????

They don’t own nothing & rent what they have or fake ✅
congruent liars ✅
procrastinators in getting a normal job ✅
expert in BULLSHIT ✅✅✅✅✅

• Heart
Reactions: 5
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

I present to you the pure numbers

brand new video uploaded 16 minutes ago gets 1 👍

so please explain something to me , this WE ARE THE UKS BEST COACHES ,BRANDING GURUS, SOCIAL MEDIA EXPERTS,

as for my maths that doesn’t add up
What a load of shite that video is …seen it all too many times from these idiots
coaches/mentors ur having a laugh 😂

Reactions: 2
Looks like Llewelyn Davies TTTOfficial scam is still milking Chris Hallett. Must be his only victim at the moment. His engagement is just as bad as the twins, liking each other’s posts.
I seem to remember a certain other 'coach' going over for a sleepover at Llewelyn's house...

It remains to be seen if we'll get a video of poor Chris having to do push-ups for the master as a punishment for being late.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

I present to you the pure numbers

brand new video uploaded 16 minutes ago gets 1 👍

so please explain something to me , this WE ARE THE UKS BEST COACHES ,BRANDING GURUS, SOCIAL MEDIA EXPERTS,

as for my maths that doesn’t add up
4 views… Rhys, Llewy, Lee ‘the sex pest’ Page, and you to get the screenshot. They are going global.

Reactions: 3
‘House purchase pending’. His poor mum will have died of old age by the time he gets that over the line. I hope his conveyancers have offered him a refund after taking this long!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
‘House purchase pending’. His poor mum will have died of old age by the time he gets that over the line. I hope his conveyancers have offered him a refund after taking this long!
The wonderful thing about this is, even if he had the funds to buy him Mum's house (which he doesn't) he still wouldn't be able to buy it as you need to be listed as a tenant for something like 12 months.
He could lend his mum the money but her name would still be on the deeds...

In other news, it turns out there might be a sliver of truth in the Nicole Kidman Etihad story, you can just about make out two bit-parts in the Ad, but its a blink and you'll miss it bit where they are sat in Business class. They don't share any screentime with Kidman so it looks like the 'bodyguard' part is nonsense, either that or they are the worst bodyguards ever!

On second thought, that's exactly what they would be!

• Haha
Really enjoying Rhys paying to thank Musclemeat. That ever so strange experience where he pays a company for a service, and said service is then delivered. Keen to see him give a shout out to his postman next week when he drops off some overdue bills.

Really enjoying Rhys posting to thank Musclemeat. That ever so strange experience where he pays a company for a service, and said service is then delivered. Keen to see him give a shout out to his postman next week when he drops off some overdue bills.

Reactions: 2
Prior to November 2020 Rhys Davies con man TTTOffcial scam TTT Style had already
5E57571D-DB61-409C-B592-6DA556C66728.jpeg
5E57571D-DB61-409C-B592-6DA556C66728.jpeg
bought his mum’s house 6:times. But let’s not forget he wouldn:t make a profit out of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
be aware MR l Davies is now taking on 5 new clients for weight loss only. He’s now offering a package for food nutrition advice not mindset.
now he’s a professional nutritionist 😅

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.