Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not going to link to the new video on the TTT Style YouTube, but it is amazing...

I don't know what my favourite bit was, but there were several highlights:

• Starting out by filming in front of a sign that says "Parking reserved for Little Kids Kingdom Nursery" - absolute ballers
  • Lewellyn Davies quietly admitting that no-one is taking any notice of them when he asks "why haven't you emailed me and Rhys to help you?" - maybe because people look at your content and think, 'how have these two been on social media for ten years and ended up with a YouTube channel with less than 300 subscribers?'
  • The gym sessions that look like they were filmed in 2012 - guys, it's 2021, Buff Dudes (2.5million subscribers) and Athlean-X (12million) exist, f**k's sake even smaller channels like IFBB Pro James Hollingshead's have tens of thousands. BECAUSE THEY MAKE GREAT CONTENT. HOW HAVE YOU MADE MILLIONS OF POUNDS AND STILL TURN OUT STUFF THAT LOOKS WORSE THAN A SIXTH-FORM MEDIA STUDIES ASSIGNMENT?
  • Rhys Davies's killer quote "the world is full of c**ts and the world is a c**t" - exactly the language that one of the world's best coaches would use. Would be easier to sell the idea of himself being sought after and in-demand if the video had had more than 200 Views.
  • Not using proper microphones, so that when the wind blows in the car park, the audio is unlistenable - production values exactly in line with their budget
It's too funny. But I wouldn't recommend watching it - I did so you don't have to.

I genuinely think they have no concept of what a successful online presence is. They seem happy to get a couple of comments here and there - as long as some poor, underpaid guy-with-a-camera is following them about, it doesn't seem to matter to them that no-one's actually engaging or interested in what they're doing.

Hilarious viewing though..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
1636038338552.png

Well at least our kids can say Daddy without risking going to court LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

• Haha
Reactions: 7
1636101691158.png

Then realise the ford Fiesta that pulls up next to you is worth more LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just saw Rhys posing again saying heโ€™s 19 weeks and 3 days away from a competition?? Thatโ€™s nearly 5 months looks like he may have shot his bolt??? Thought he knew about training and getting ready for a competition??

Reactions: 2
Just saw Rhys posing again saying heโ€™s 19 weeks and 3 days away from a competition?? Thatโ€™s nearly 5 months looks like he may have shot his bolt??? Thought he knew about training and getting ready for a competition??
Confused?

RHYS DAVIES made a huge announcement that he was returning to the stage to compete against LLEWELYN DAVIES in 2 weeks time?!?!

Oh thatโ€™s right, after professing for weeks he was going to be crowned MR AMATEUR OLYMPIA - the muppet, LLEWELYN DAVIES has pulled out of the Denmark event saying travel restrictions ๐Ÿ˜‚

And after having a COVID VACCINATION - so he is a SHEEPLE like the rest of us then! ๐Ÿ˜†

He is now reverting to the Iโ€™m the best Mentor in the UK, with 3 likes on a day old post and one of them is him ๐Ÿ˜‚

The level of ๐Ÿ’ฉ and inconsistency from the supposed congruent Terrible Twins who canโ€™t even use CHAMPIONS OF MIND as itโ€™s associated with their SCAMS and Fraudulent activity!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone else seen Rhys Davies coach conman Instagram stories today? Six hours ago he posted that he was at a meeting in Leicester for most of the day and wouldn't be back on social media until Monday with the words peace out....... Then for the next few hours he has been posting crap on his stories constantly and has even posted a picture of himself posing in his kitchen with his new delivery from Muscle Meat UK. I thought you was at a meeting in Leicester Rhys???? God you couldn't make this tit up๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Confused?

RHYS DAVIES made a huge announcement that he was returning to the stage to compete against LLEWELYN DAVIES in 2 weeks time?!?!

Oh thatโ€™s right, after professing for weeks he was going to be crowned MR AMATEUR OLYMPIA - the muppet, LLEWELYN DAVIES has pulled out of the Denmark event saying travel restrictions ๐Ÿ˜‚

And after having a COVID VACCINATION - so he is a SHEEPLE like the rest of us then! ๐Ÿ˜†

He is now reverting to the Iโ€™m the best Mentor in the UK, with 3 likes on a day old post and one of them is him ๐Ÿ˜‚

The level of ๐Ÿ’ฉ and inconsistency from the supposed congruent Terrible Twins who canโ€™t even use CHAMPIONS OF MIND as itโ€™s associated with their SCAMS and Fraudulent activity!
Normally when they post, itโ€™s them liking their own and eachotherโ€™s post and the third one is their aunt, Jan Davies.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Confused?

After promising 10000% that he would be winning, he is now dropping out. I am shocketh.

Blaming logistics is a bit of a cop out- lots of competitors are doing both events, and I refuse to believe that a man in the top 0.01% of earners canโ€™t dip into his millions and book some flights and hotels. Last time I checked, he had his personal concierge for tackling these minor inconveniences?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
True congruent social media influencing!! Liking your own post and then seeing it liked by your mum and auntie!! Absolute bleeping genius!! I guess being in that top 0.01% really throws that influence far and wide!!

This is the stuff that really winds them up..

It's what Llewellyn Davies is referring to when he gets all cross about people engaging with Rhys's car crash post and then NO-ONE caring about their coaching/training/business "advice" posts.

In case you're reading this and thinking about signing up for a "4-hour Personal Mindset/Training Day" (4 hours being a HALF-day, of course, so there's that for starters), do be advised that:

These two are not qualified personal trainers. Even Rhys Davies himself has stated this online previously.
They're definitely not qualified to give you a diet plan to follow for a month afterwards.

I suppose if you're into bodybuilding and want to ask these two about what they do, personally, to achieve their physique, that's fine. But it'll be anecdotal about what's worked FOR THEM - they're not experienced in training multitudes of others to know what's applicable to a variety of different clients.

And if they spout on only about WORK ETHIC and MINDSET, without touching on the special sauce they clearly rely on (of course, this is competitive body-building, after all), you def want your money back.

Also.. strikes me as strange that they don't seem to have any confidence that people will be keen to book on to one of these events. If they did, they'd secure a venue, tell their hordes of Followers the date and watch the list fill up.

Waiting to see when people "are available" and then confirming dates/venues speaks volumes about their lack of in-demandness.

Reactions: 9
Obviously had to sell the RR couldnt keep up the payments. Yet he was up to his usual BS about viewing other cars!
I bet the local dealerships love it when these two chancers come in for a viewing. Because lets face it, that's all they do, view and possibly blag a test drive.
What's the betting that there will be a video of them doing just that, "pending" as they're so fond of saying...

Reactions: 4
I bet the local dealerships love it when these two chancers come in for a viewing. Because lets face it, that's all they do, view and possibly blag a test drive.
What's the betting that there will be a video of them doing just that, "pending" as they're so fond of saying...
I think this is more of a picture he found on the internet, never seen it for real at all. Manifesting the dream ๐Ÿค”

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.