Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You'll never meet a pair more desperate for attention..

There might be a tiny acorn of truth in some of the above (although some might uncharitably describe it as just a list of things they've never stuck with long enough to achieve any meaningful success).

Llewellyn Davies's recent ranty post about c**ts on Facebook who don't interact with their content says it all though. Despite all their blathering, deep down they know that they've made zero impact on social media in ten years of trying.

Not that it's down to their dreadful, meaningless content (like, oooooh, maybe ANOTHER list of things they've had a go at and then abandoned "multiple TV appearances", international keynote speaker (what did he do, one or two trips?).. Oh no.

Hard truth is that there are endless fitness/bodybuilding personalities, coaches, business and investment gurus with Followings in the tens and hundreds of thousands built in the time the Davies twins have been on social media. Guys that understand how to produce content that people Like, Comment on and Share - building an audience and a business from it.

Not many of them share fourteen million toilet selfies a month on Facebook lads. Have that one for free.

Reactions: 10
Whilst winning the welsh ABA’s is an achievement in amateur boxing circles it’s known as the place where the not quite good enough go to win. For a laugh you should check out Rhys getting stopped by Shane McPhilbin it was up on YouTube last year.

Reactions: 3
(although some might uncharitably describe it as just a list of things they've never stuck with long enough to achieve any meaningful success).
Yeah, this seems to be a classic thing that wannabe 'influencers' like to do, put something they've done once or twice and use it as an achievement. The beauty of it is, its not technically untrue. The truth has of course been stretched very thin but there is a tiny shred there.

You might have been in the army, but for how long? I'd wager basic training to get yourself a nice photo of you in the uniform, then give your notice.

Done an quick online course in NLP? Now you can call yourself a practitioner!
Shot a rifle a few times? - Marksman ✅
Crashed your Land Rover? - Stuntman ✅
Been interviewed on the local news? - TV Star ✅
Purchased some Paddington bear coins? - Investor ✅
Borrowed a painting? - Art expert ✅

See, easy!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Notice Rhys went to the gym in his ancient Bentley which hasn’t had an MOT since May. Naughty Naughty

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Any news on the multi million £ sports clothing company the tinpot twins allegedly bought earlier in the year travelling in the family Rolls Royce with Fat Larry as the family driver 🤔😂🤣😂

no news still on mums house purchase too Rhys 👀📈🥳???????????

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Seeing as LLEWELYN DAVIES & RHYS DAVIES are only congruent with posting so much tit content, false statements and basically verbal diarrhoea 💩

Thought I would start a funny Friday with some of the Whopper LIES that have come out of their mouths, from the beginning of the year… needless to say, none of their proclamations or proposed businesses have actually happened or been launched 😂

They don’t even have Champions of Mind anymore, using gmail accounts speaks volumes about their supposed expertise in branding, which they have none!

Rhys Davies saying his company will impact thousands AND thousands of people, could a grown man be any more deluded! 😂

As for the posing in his manky pants in the middle of a gym, what a pervy nonce 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Seeing as LLEWELYN DAVIES & RHYS DAVIES are only congruent with posting so much tit content, false statements and basically verbal diarrhoea 💩

Thought I would start a funny Friday with some of the Whopper LIES that have come out of their mouths, from the beginning of the year… needless to say, none of their proclamations or proposed businesses have actually happened or been launched 😂

They don’t even have Champions of Mind anymore, using gmail accounts speaks volumes about their supposed expertise in branding, which they have none!

Rhys Davies saying his company will impact thousands AND thousands of people, could a grown man be any more deluded! 😂

As for the posing in his manky pants in the middle of a gym, what a pervy ponce 🤢
Has the yacht been purchased yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 7

As for the posing in his manky pants in the middle of a gym, what a pervy ponce 🤢
My gosh Rhys Davies Coach / Conman really is a liar ain't he. Hired 16 sales staff😂😂😂 I actually remember when he posted that story and since then we haven't really seen him with anyone apart from occasionally his twin brother and his new misses.

Reactions: 6
Ohhhhhhh Rhys ! “Where’s that Lambo gone ohhh wheres that Lambo gone “?
“its gone back to the lease company where you got it from”!!!!!

👀💰🥳👀📈🔥😂😂

Reactions: 4

We know them pair of CUNTS are reading this, So wheres the 16 syaff Rhys?? Where is the Yacht? LOLLLLLLLLL what a bleeping nonce, Cant even afford Tax on your cars you silly bleep, Desparate desparate little boy, Bet your still sucking cock aswell you bleeping freak

• Haha
  • Heart
I love Rhys's 'This is real personal development' caption, comparing a picture of him stood in his undies, to..................another picture of him stood in just his undies!

No wonder he's still got all 5 coaching spaces available, who in there right mind would look at this guys social media and think 'this is the type of guy that I need as a coach'

👀📉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love Rhys's 'This is real personal development' caption, comparing a picture of him stood in his undies, to..................another picture of him stood in just his undies!

No wonder he's still got all 5 coaching spaces available, who in there right mind would look at this guys social media and think 'this is the type of guy that I need as a coach'

👀📉

I'm very confused..

So all the years that Rhys was telling people how successful and happy he was, showing off the holidays, blah-ing on about fast cars and houses (rented, not owned, but passed off as if he had enough £££ to buy them) that he wasn't happy or living to his FULL POTENTIAL?

Hmm, it almost seems like this whole thing is bollocks and no-one can ever trust what he says...

I think maybe if I'd been paying for a coach to coach me about how to be as happy and fulfilled as he was I'd quite like him to have not been lying.

Like I say, very confusing indeed...

(Please note this pic has been cropped to spare yet more pants pics.. you can thank me later)

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Well done everyone, we now have achieved a page 1 spot on google for Rhys Davies the scammers new email address via this thread. Please remember to add the terrible twins (and their associates) email addresses to your posts, as it makes it easier for future victims to find out about their scams.

[email protected]

Thanks to everyone’s efforts, this thread has become so prominent in google that when they change their email addresses we can easily link them back to this website!

Does anyone know Llewelyns email address?

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Well done everyone, we now have achieved a page 1 spot on google for Rhys Davies the scammers new email address via this thread. Please remember to add the terrible twins (and their associates) email addresses to your posts, as it makes it easier for future victims to find out about their scams.

[email protected]

Thanks to everyone’s efforts, this thread has become so prominent in google that when they change their email addresses we can easily link them back to this website!

Does anyone know Llewelyns email address?
Imagine finding out that the top search item on google about yourself is the fact you’re a con artist!! Congruent Googling!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.