Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Llewellyn Davies asking for a videographer indicates that Lee Page has too left these two clowns which explains why their new YouTube channel has been dead in the water for the last few months.
What’s the betting he wasn’t paid, and wouldn’t accept a week of an untaxed old defender 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What’s the betting he wasn’t paid, and wouldn’t accept a week of an untaxed old defender 🤪
Several years ago, when they originally had their YouTube channel, he did quite a lot of filming for them and they even had him touring the country with them going to different gyms and making clowns of themselves with their “let’s get fuckin’ massive” rubbish. They owed him a lot of money for this and didn’t pay him. He stuck around for quite a while in the hope he would eventually get paid and when it became clear he wasn’t going to, that’s when he left. Just before this new ‘relaunch’ of their YouTube channel, they must have paid him whatever he was owed as he did 4 or 5 videos for them but again there’s been nothing for months which suggests either there’s been another falling out or it’s finally dawned on them that they are actually tit.

Do you really need a videographer to press record on your phone, whilst nauseatingly staring into your camera attempting to look thoughtful and studious before opening with the immortal line “Hello Facebook social media, listen riiiiiiiight”!!

Ah, a classic Tinpot Twins week!

"Yo, Facebook, social media... JHEEEEEZ, we're starting a Marketing Company niched towards VIDEO marketing.."

Two days later...

"Yo, Facebook, social media... Anyone know a good video guy?"

Some free BRANDING advice, you chumpions - maybe try to give at least the IMPRESSION that you're not a pair of complete and utter full-time incompetents when announcing a new "venture".

I mean, obviously it will never happen. But you might at least make some effort..

And clearly, if you happen to be a creative who's stumbled on this thread because you've been approached to film/design or do anything for them - run a thousand miles from this pair. And when you get there, keep running...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oops!! Wonder he he was videoing himself whilst driving again?So dangerous, Matt Hall scam always doing it, any ideas where we can report him to? Before some innocent person gets hurt?
Doubt Rhys Davies conman will even be insured, off dear!

Edit, it’s the most engagement he’s ever had 😝

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Llewellyn Davies asking for a videographer indicates that Lee Page has too left these two clowns which explains why their new YouTube channel has been dead in the water for the last few months.
Looks like Lee Page did a video at the Olympia for Llewy Davies; don’t think he had much else to do after he was outed by some women in the fitness industry for being a massive sex pest.

Reactions: 3
I found it quiet sad that RHYS gets engagement on something that could have easily hurt someone, others or him.

nobody is bothered by his content but car crashes and everyone is thumbs up.

the saddest part about it might be the fact that is plastered all over social media for nothing but attention, and he can’t even say it isn’t because if you have the need to literally put it in your stories I’m sorry but it just looks like attention seeking.

no1 knows why the car ended up there , but wouldn’t be surprised if it would have to do something with his phone in his hand . As bad as it is to say these things there’s loads of people that are doing the same , filming themselves why driving putting everyone else in danger too ;(

• Sad
Oops!! Wonder he he was videoing himself whilst driving again?So dangerous, Matt Hall scam always doing it, any ideas where we can report him to? Before some innocent person gets hurt?
Doubt Rhys Davies conman will even be insured, off dear!

Edit, it’s the most engagement he’s ever had 😝
What a berk. I mean, I'm glad he's not injured or didn't injure anyone else (that we know of) but it looks like its been rolled judging by the damaged roof.

Was this vehicle taxed and MOT'd? Or was it one that had been running without these legal requirements?
If not, what are the likely legal ramifications of this? I don't imagine insurance will pay out (that's if it was insured as well...)

Stand by for an Instagram/Facebook post asking if he knows any lawyers who'd like to work for some 'exposure.'

What a berk. I mean, I'm glad he's not injured or didn't injure anyone else (that we know of) but it looks like its been rolled judging by the damaged roof.

Was this vehicle taxed and MOT'd? Or was it one that had been running without these legal requirements?
If not, what are the likely legal ramifications of this? I don't imagine insurance will pay out (that's if it was insured as well...)

Stand by for an Instagram/Facebook post asking if he knows any lawyers who'd like to work for some 'exposure.'
It is taxed and not is done

Reactions: 2
I don't even think Saint Rhys is being entirely truthful about his accident, on the latest 'live' vid he claims it was on the motorway but judging by the picture by the side of the road, its on a bit of grass and the Merc in the background is on the left side of the road which, if it were on a motorway, would mean that grass is in the middle of the road...
I don't know of any turfed central reservations on the motorway?!

Yes, I'm overthinking this.

I don't even think Saint Rhys is being entirely truthful about his accident, on the latest 'live' vid he claims it was on the motorway but judging by the picture by the side of the road, its on a bit of grass and the Merc in the background is on the left side of the road which, if it were on a motorway, would mean that grass is in the middle of the road...
I don't know of any turfed central reservations on the motorway?!

Yes, I'm overthinking this.
I’m sure there is more to it! The old Bentley is going to take a battering with those dogs in it 🐕‍🦺

Stop poncing around and pull your bleeping trousers up before I call the rozzers

trying to set up the soft play area ffs

Remarkably, that generic, boring and repetitive content isn't the worst thing he's posted today...

Yep, he's literally posted images of kids to flag up his charity work to make a point to The Haters (ie those that dare point out that these two are congenital liars)

Helping others? Good one.

Using them as a PR exercise - as this whole project with the Winnie Mabaso Foundation felt like, filmed from start to end, like the Davies Twins were a pair of messiahs? tit. Proper tit.

Good job at least one of his four (four! - such an Influencer!) Commenters has it nailed..

Class act for a life coach.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Imagine asking a starving kid to hold their bowl up to the camera? What in the duck is that about. Don’t eat just yet I think we can get an even better shot before you tuck in. Congruent feeding!!

Llewelyn Davies wasn’t appreciating all the love and support his not so terrible twin got 😜
Well they surely know how to KEEP people on their side…..

People hardly interacted with you two is because of the shedload of shite you talk every day

ie: RHYS TODAY I might or might not step on stage …. I thought this was your new goal and nothing was stopping you

RHYS AGAIN TODAY showing his body full on in underpants yet he wasn’tgoing to show us for 6 weeks

People do care and probably say thank god you aren’t hurt it’s is human nature , but for them to turn that into some negative tit is next level bullshit . THEY DONT DESERVE A SINGLE LIKE OR COMMENT FROM ANYONE WITH THAT KIND OF ATTITUDE ( ps did I get this caption thing right 😛

What is this value that Llewellyn is claiming Rhys uploads on a daily basis?

His content is literally him stood taking a selfie in a disabled toilet with his kecks round his ankles!

Even with the loosest term of the word, I fail to see how this daily ritual provides value to anyone, most people probably think it's a bit weird to be honest, that's why he gets no interaction.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What is this value that Llewellyn is claiming Rhys uploads on a daily basis?

His content is literally him stood taking a selfie in a disabled toilet with his kecks round his ankles!

Even with the loosest term of the word, I fail to see how this daily ritual provides value to anyone, most people probably think it's a bit weird to be honest, that's why he gets no interaction.
the pants around the ankles is essential social media content!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.