Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Translation: I preach about how hard I graft either I can’t be asked or I’m just too thick to use a search engine so can one of you just tell me the answer.

The lemon that is, Llewellyn Davies.
#congruent

Reactions: 1
What a condescending hole Matt Hall Scammer is…only 4 days ago he was interviewing and promoting his podcast with Dominic McGregor who has made a a successfull career promoting his sobriety, yet within a couple of days Matt Hall scam questions who could resist a pre pint flight…what a knob!

Didn’t Rhys Davies have a coach few weeks back ?
He just gets the same coach as Llewy Davies- I presume they push for a discount.

Llewy had Rob @ LRF, Rhys had Rob @ LRF.

Rob binned them both off, so they had Jon Lofthouse (who is a decent coach). After the Arnold Classic, looks like Jon has dropped them both (or they didn’t pay the bill). Whole thing is a joke- it’s clear when Llewy is ignoring the advice given, and he still doesn’t understand the importance of resting (I hope he takes a permanent day off).

Reactions: 2
He just gets the same coach as Llewy Davies- I presume they push for a discount.

Llewy had Rob @ LRF, Rhys had Rob @ LRF.

Rob binned them both off, so they had Jon Lofthouse (who is a decent coach). After the Arnold Classic, looks like Jon has dropped them both (or they didn’t pay the bill). Whole thing is a joke- it’s clear when Llewy is ignoring the advice given, and he still doesn’t understand the importance of resting (I hope he takes a permanent day off).
Rhys Davies has claimed now that he doesn’t have a coach anymore, he’ll be joining Llewy once a week to train. He also won’t be showing his body now until the show…yeah right 🤥

• Haha
So, to recap for those just joining or reading for the first time to see if Llewellyn and Rhys Davies are all they appear to be on social media.

No. No they're not.

What they claim to be:
Successful business owners, influential on social media, millionaires, best coaches in the UK/country, ex-pro boxers, ex-pro footballers, actors, owners of multiple luxury cars and houses.

What they are:
  • Two bit-part pretenders who lie endlessly. A pair of deceptive fantasists who have never achieved much on their own and have had to leech off others to get anywhere (before it all falls apart).
  • They have no social media influence - the Insta followings are mostly paid-for. And you can't be a worldwide influencer with a private Insta account, obvs.
  • They don't own the houses that they live in. They pretend to - which is f**king weird for a pair of grown men - but they're rented.
  • The "luxury cars" are mostly elderly - and often un-taxed/MOT'd (always the sign of a successful entrepreneur) - and the one decent car Rhys Davies drove for a few months was a leased Lambo, acquired around the time that the Bounce Back Loans were arriving, which he said he'd purchased but has since gone back.
  • Any "success" they've had over the last four years has come off the back of James Burtt and Sarah Akwisombe (see countless other threads on here). Before they hooked up with Burtt the pair were involved in MLM coffee nonsense Organo Coffee and obvs made f**k all out of that. When James Burtt up and left, Llewellyn Davies leeched onto Akwisombe and her (incomprehensible) social media following. Managed to convince a handful of her Followers to part with silly money for absolute crap "coaching courses" or what-not - got found out, people started complaining, he had an affair with her, everything fell apart.
  • Llewellyn and Rhys Davies have virtually no clients.
  • Compared to the millions they say they've made, their available info on Companies House show tragic company accounts
  • Rhys Davies has claimed to be buying a house for his mum for years and years. Never happened.
  • They frequently bang on about coming "from the ends", living in council houses on a mattress opposite a crack den etc etc and how they've managed to escape that life and how they can teach you how to do the same. This is, obviously, a hugely unoriginal tale. While it might be true, the way they've "escaped it" hasn't been through being brilliant at business. In fact, at least some of their ££ has come from selling dodgy gear round gyms in the past.
  • They've recently pivoted back to bodybuilding (a tacit admission that no-one's interested in their coaching services if ever there was one) - Llewy did OK in a UK comp receently. But they're not big-time. They also don't own a supplement or gymwear business, even though they announce things fairly regularly.
In short, they're a joke. No-one knows who the f**k they are other than a handful of people who have been ripped off by them, or a few of us on here who have had the misfortune of seeing friends, family and acquaintances pay them for truly f**king awful, generic, shouty, crappy coaching or, god forbid, "branding" advice.

DON'T PAY THEM FOR ANYTHING is the takeaway from this.

As an aside, they were also very happy to post about/show off their happy families/holidays etc over the years. Both partners - with kids/step-kids up and left in the last year or so. So they've also demonstrated very little success in the personal as well as business arena recently.

Sound like people you'd want to be coached by? Knock yourself out...

I'm sure I've missed loads, but you get the gist..
Brilliant & transparent, to the point !!!

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

Rhys “IM NOT SHOWING MY BODY FOR 6 weeks “ Davies lasted about few hours not showing his body!

I think keeping up with the utter nonsense must be hard , maybe he forgot he told us we will not see his body for 6 weeks …..

• Haha
Oh dear, I think the twins need to consult an expert about their new “branding”! Personally I thought “the terrible twins” name was at least an honest representation of their services… still I guess “the not so terrible twins” is also accurate as owing to this thread and it’s high google position, more people will be aware of the scam and therefore they will hopefully do less damage than before!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The pair of fools are now “branding” themselves as “The Not So Terrible Twins”. I think they had it right the first time, every last thing about them is garbage.

No matter how many times The (quite so) Tinpot Twins brand themselves won’t stop the masses knowing what the pair of these are really like. Rotten to the core.

Reactions: 3
I can't wait to see the VIDEO marketing and communication techniques. Coming from a guy that spends half his time with his pants round his ankles in a disabled bog. Or perhaps it will be 'How to make yourself look like the biggest bell end in the gym barking like a dog'.

👀📉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So, to recap for those just joining or reading for the first time to see if Llewellyn and Rhys Davies are all they appear to be on social media.

No. No they're not.

What they claim to be:
Successful business owners, influential on social media, millionaires, best coaches in the UK/country, ex-pro boxers, ex-pro footballers, actors, owners of multiple luxury cars and houses.

What they are:
  • Two bit-part pretenders who lie endlessly. A pair of deceptive fantasists who have never achieved much on their own and have had to leech off others to get anywhere (before it all falls apart).
  • They have no social media influence - the Insta followings are mostly paid-for. And you can't be a worldwide influencer with a private Insta account, obvs.
  • They don't own the houses that they live in. They pretend to - which is f**king weird for a pair of grown men - but they're rented.
  • The "luxury cars" are mostly elderly - and often un-taxed/MOT'd (always the sign of a successful entrepreneur) - and the one decent car Rhys Davies drove for a few months was a leased Lambo, acquired around the time that the Bounce Back Loans were arriving, which he said he'd purchased but has since gone back.
  • Any "success" they've had over the last four years has come off the back of James Burtt and Sarah Akwisombe (see countless other threads on here). Before they hooked up with Burtt the pair were involved in MLM coffee nonsense Organo Coffee and obvs made f**k all out of that. When James Burtt up and left, Llewellyn Davies leeched onto Akwisombe and her (incomprehensible) social media following. Managed to convince a handful of her Followers to part with silly money for absolute crap "coaching courses" or what-not - got found out, people started complaining, he had an affair with her, everything fell apart.
  • Llewellyn and Rhys Davies have virtually no clients.
  • Compared to the millions they say they've made, their available info on Companies House show tragic company accounts
  • Rhys Davies has claimed to be buying a house for his mum for years and years. Never happened.
  • They frequently bang on about coming "from the ends", living in council houses on a mattress opposite a crack den etc etc and how they've managed to escape that life and how they can teach you how to do the same. This is, obviously, a hugely unoriginal tale. While it might be true, the way they've "escaped it" hasn't been through being brilliant at business. In fact, at least some of their ££ has come from selling dodgy gear round gyms in the past.
  • They've recently pivoted back to bodybuilding (a tacit admission that no-one's interested in their coaching services if ever there was one) - Llewy did OK in a UK comp receently. But they're not big-time. They also don't own a supplement or gymwear business, even though they announce things fairly regularly.
In short, they're a joke. No-one knows who the f**k they are other than a handful of people who have been ripped off by them, or a few of us on here who have had the misfortune of seeing friends, family and acquaintances pay them for truly f**king awful, generic, shouty, crappy coaching or, god forbid, "branding" advice.

DON'T PAY THEM FOR ANYTHING is the takeaway from this.

As an aside, they were also very happy to post about/show off their happy families/holidays etc over the years. Both partners - with kids/step-kids up and left in the last year or so. So they've also demonstrated very little success in the personal as well as business arena recently.

Sound like people you'd want to be coached by? Knock yourself out...

I'm sure I've missed loads, but you get the gist..
Well put 👌🏻

Let’s not forget all these new ”companies” allegedly being set up, to carry out their TTTOficialUK scams!
After 3 hours posti this only 2 likes, one being Llewelyn Dav himself. Fab engagement right there.
Absolute business genius..

Can you imagine the high-level executive brand meeting that lead to the "rebrand"?

"Llewy, everyone thinks we're tit because all of our clients have left, they know we don't own our houses, I didn't buy that Lambo like I said I did, Champions Of Mind fell apart, the TTT Style YouTube was a flop and no-one took any notice of my Bearded Transformation Instagram. All we've got now is pictures of us in a gym, like years ago, but with even less people looking at us. People really do think we're terrible.."

"Rhys, leave it with me.."

Seven hours later...

"Brov, I GOT IT! Ready? Seriously, this is FIRE.... "The NOT SO Terrible Twins"

Stunned silence.

"Llewy, mate, that is bleeping ON POINT! Seriously bro, sometimes I think you're the not-so-clever one. But you smashed this. All the people that follow us on the Terrible Twins Facebook - you know, the one where we got 10k 'Followers' and get less than 20 likes per post? They will ALL still recognise us for the values that we hold, but will know that now we're NOT TERRIBLE. All in one clever logo - I'm seeing pastel colours. Bro, the mahketplace is going to be beating a path to our door for business and branding advice.."

"As always, Rhys, as always.."

:ROFLMAO:

Just when you think things are getting reeeeeallllly boring with these two, they prove themselves the gift that keeps on giving.

DON'T GIVE THEM ANY MONEY! Not EVEN for their new "online fitness coaching".. I mean, FFS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Can you imagine the high-level executive brand meeting that lead to the "rebrand"?

"Llewy, everyone thinks we're tit because all of our clients have left, they know we don't own our houses, I didn't buy that Lambo like I said I did, Champions Of Mind fell apart, the TTT Style YouTube was a flop and no-one took any notice of my Bearded Transformation Instagram. All we've got now is pictures of us in a gym, like years ago, but with even less people looking at us. People really do think we're terrible.."

Seven hours later...

Stunned silence.

"Llewy, mate, that is bleeping ON POINT! Seriously bro, sometimes I think you're the not-so-clever one. But you smashed this. All the people that follow us on the Terrible Twins Facebook - you know, the one where we got 10k 'Followers' and get less than 20 likes per post? They will ALL still recognise us for the values that we hold, but will know that now we're NOT TERRIBLE. All in one clever logo - I'm seeing pastel colours. Bro, the mahketplace is going to be beating a path to our door for business and branding advice.."

Just when you think things are getting reeeeeallllly boring with these two, they prove themselves the gift that keeps on giving.

DON'T GIVE THEM ANY MONEY! Not EVEN for their new "online fitness coaching".. I mean, FFS.
Actually crying 😂 It’s on par with Sarah Akwisombe’s bizness advice yesterday of putting money aside for your tax bill. Mind blown with this congruency 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Seven hours later...

Stunned silence.

This must be the most accurate post on here !
These two have absolutely no idea of branding , technical support, strategy of how to build anything!
I mean what successful mentor has his/hers profile private? Don’t you want to motivate the masses ?
It’s more like I can’t bare the public shame so I have to hide and deal with the people that have access to my profile.

they constantly go in circles with the same nonsense

if your branding strategies are so bloody brilliant WHY ON EARTH ( capitals ) do you have to RE BRAND like a dozen times ? You shouldn’t have to! You have said that you have decades worth of knowledge and experience to makeanyone rich and successful out there yet your car isn’t even taxed ! Small little details ya know

anything these two venture into doesn’t grow all you ever get is a lot of talk and no action

like common boys

Reactions: 4
It’s funny you mention it, Danny…

The list of things that Llewy Davies doesn’t own:

His home
His furniture
The antique goblets and plates
A Rolls Royce
A helicopter
A collection of luxury watches (I’m talking about real ones)
One successful business
A horse
A fitness clothing brand
A supplement company
A meal prep company
A road-worthy Bentley
A car less than three years old
A successful investment portfolio
Multiple properties

These are just the things he has publicly claimed to own (or be in the process of purchasing).

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s funny you mention it, Danny…

The list of things that Llewy Davies doesn’t own:

His home
His furniture
The antique goblets and plates
A Rolls Royce
A helicopter
A collection of luxury watches (I’m talking about real ones)
One successful business
A horse
A fitness clothing brand
A supplement company
A meal prep company
A road-worthy Bentley
A car less than three years old
A successful investment portfolio
Multiple properties

These are just the things he has publicly claimed to own (or be in the process of purchasing).
OMG! he really has lost the plot 🤡

Llewellyn Davies asking for a videographer indicates that Lee Page has too left these two clowns which explains why their new YouTube channel has been dead in the water for the last few months.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.