Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i reckon this is aimed at Lauren's post from yesterday
Maybe her post yes…..
he said bye I’m off Facebook for a week.
Then posts 2 days later.
Why? What’s rattled him?
Lauren’s post …. and maybe more?

Reactions: 1
As I said in the last several pages, Rhys Davies cannot stay more than two days away from social media. He doesn’t live a normal life. His life is lead through social media with likes and approving comments which he longs for.

Reactions: 3
As I said in the last several pages, Rhys Davies cannot stay more than two days away from social media. He doesn’t live a normal life. His life is lead through social media with likes and approving comments which he longs for.
Yes I agree. Sad man. He’s got a nice big bottle of champagne now on his social 😂🙄…. I wonder who has paid for that ?

• Haha
Oooo something has pissed Rhys off big time. He’s on a mission to show he’s having a lovely time on his holiday.
thought you were having a Facebook break Greasy Rhys ?!
knew it wouldn’t last 🙄

Now, your recent post today…. Please help me with what the duck YOU (yes Rhys Davies ) bring to the table? To anyone ?
and …. TRUST YOU ?
Are you serious?

The only thing I trust is my gut instinct as a woman who you have conned, that you will be exposed soon.
It’s got to happen. You have conned too many prople

DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN.
He needs help from a doctor, physiatrist or counciling.

I have a bumper size bucket of popcorn ready for this tit show to close on you and your Tinpot bro.

The new female who is on holiday with him / taking photos . RUN ….RUN A MILE.
(That’s actually if there is a girl or he’s hired the maid to take photos of him? Or hired rent a female for the holiday? )
I’d suggest it’s rent a friend 😂👀, but whoever it is doesn’t want to be associated with him in the pics! Don’t blame her…run as soon as you get off that plane at 16:35 tomorrow 👀👀👀👀 but don’t forget to isolate for 10 days…Rhys that means staying put in your rented 3 bed semi, no gym!
Meanwhile Llewellyn Davies must be feeling lonely, begging for replies to should he stay on social media or go into hiding? Wonder if this is to disguise the fact he’s being made homeless very soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The big question is, will anyone report him if (when!!) he blatantly breaches the covid rules because he’s not a SHEEPLE??
I’d suggest it’s rent a friend 😂👀, but whoever it is doesn’t want to be associated with him in the pics! Don’t blame her…run as soon as you get off that plane at 16:35 tomorrow 👀👀👀👀 but don’t forget to isolate for 10 days…Rhys that means staying put in your rented 3 bed semi, no gym!
Meanwhile Llewellyn Davies must be feeling lonely, begging for replies to should he stay on social media or go into hiding? Wonder if this is to disguise the fact he’s being made homeless very soon!

Reactions: 2
The big question is, will anyone report him if (when!!) he blatantly breaches the covid rules because he’s not a SHEEPLE??
He will be checked on as I know of retired friends who have come back from their holiday home, they have been called every day and had a couple of visits.
However I’m sure he will be reported before then.

Perhaps homeless Llewellyn Davies is moving in with his tinpot bro…..neighbours are going to love that!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Looks like the lemon, Llewellyn Davies is telling us he’s going to have a 6 month holiday off social media. In order words, he will be turfed out of the rented manor and will no doubt be knocking around on Ball Hill and Gosford Park once again until he is back in another setting to which he will once again appear, arrogant and full of tit as ever.

The last time he told us he was going off social media for a while it last a whole two days…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’d like to say something profound at such a great loss to the world of social media, entrepreneurship, personal gangster development and the art of being a Facebook “millionaire” it but all I have is… LOL.

Set the timers folks for next incoherent post not even remotely referencing this current flounce 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d like to say something profound at such a great loss to the world of social media, entrepreneurship, personal gangster development and the art of being a Facebook “millionaire” it but all I have is… LOL.

Set the timers folks for next incoherent post not even remotely referencing this current flounce 😂
I’ve just seen this - OMG - it’s not even English 🤣🤣

I have never known anyone speak so much bullshit

• Haha

OMG what on earth is he thinking ?! The man is certifiably crazy 😝

It’s his way of hiding whilst being evicted 👀
Bingo. And not knowing when he’s going to get called out again. I mean, this guy has more skeletons than a cemetery. We don’t know the half of it. Every time something blows up, people’s memories are getting refreshed. Inner circle in a heap, manor gone, Champions of Mind website doesn’t even work anymore, zero clients, Instagram account has to be locked to stop people mass calling him out so no way he can market to new people there, PA gone, sales funnel fucked as anyone who was an expert in anything like producing content won’t presumably work with him as he burned so many people plus Tattle thread documenting it all is top of Google search. That YouTube channel they’ve started is already dead with comments outing Rhys Davies’s imaginary house purchase still hanging there. Bentley probably won’t pass MOT. It’s hard times for our top 1% top earner out there.

Reactions: 15

it makes no sense, he isn't a top earner and in the personal development space he is completely unknown. Beyond unknown. As in no one knows who he is. This level of delusion is terrifying.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Crikey Moses, what an attention seeking loser he really is.
It reminds me of the time that I was about 5 and threatened to run away from home, only to hide behind the telegraph post outside my house and wonder why my dad wasn't coming out to beg me to come back in.
The only difference is that I was 5 and this g imp is 37!

Absolutely pathetic, go and give your head a wobble, you're an utter embarassment!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Bingo. And not knowing when he’s going to get called out again. I mean, this guy has more skeletons than a cemetery. We don’t know the half of it. Every time something blows up, people’s memories are getting refreshed. Inner circle in a heap, manor gone, Champions of Mind website doesn’t even work anymore, zero clients, Instagram account has to be locked to stop people mass calling him out so no way he can market to new people there, PA gone, sales funnel fucked as anyone who was an expert in anything like producing content won’t presumably work with him as he burned so many people plus Tattle thread documenting it all is top of Google search. That YouTube channel they’ve started is already dead with comments outing Rhys Davies’s imaginary house purchase still hanging there. Bentley probably won’t pass MOT. It’s hard times for our top 1% top earner out there.
nailed it, its hard to make money in the personal development space even if you are talented. But nearly impossible to make money when you are deranged and your whole world has lit on fire and your reputation is burning in a bin somewhere.

Reactions: 7
Maybe he’s also hiding because he knows he's no where near show ready? Don’t worrry Llewy we’ll document it for you 😂👀

Neither one of these two clowns have called themselves a “chocolate demigod” as of late have they?

• Haha
You can predict the comeback now. 'I decided to ditch the rented manor house and clapped out Bentley to come back to this crack den and live off roids, I came from the ends.......👀'

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.