Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rhys Davies is back to his bullshitting self with a real vengeance again today. So let’s get this straight, the imbecile posts that he’s bought four houses and then later in the same post he congratulates himself for buying his first house?! Then he wheels out the old “bought my mum’s house” again. He must have bought that house about 15 times over by now. I just question how on earth does his “following” not pick up on the amount of bullshit he really talks. I refuse to believe for the number of people they spread their content to, not even one of them question his posts at all?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like Matt Hall is the next Sarah Akwiscombe, Llewy is about to make him a Milli!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Rhys now claiming that he’s had an offer accepted on a house.... don’t think it’s his mum’s, so keen to see how this plays out.
Sure. I’m noting that he put that outrageous claim in his stories rather than grid and hadn’t put the pictures of the houses he’s allegedly buying like he did previously (basically ripping a picture off Rightmove). Why I wonder? Perhaps he’s learnt that we call his bullshit on here every time he does it because we can verify his nonsense in 30 seconds.

I do wonder if his mother sees the shite he’s putting out there.

- Buying your council house for you for the 6th time Mum!
- Oh how lovely!
- Not really Mum, that was just some bullshit I made up to defraud more people.

Reactions: 6
I saw Pretesh in the gym this week...he can’t be one of the bodybuilding competitors. Pretesh & his sister wander around the gym like lost souls.

Reactions: 2

Can we revisit this moment of unhinged violence, his terrifyin dog off the lead barking at this two people, him antagonising them by laughing, the old woman shouldn't be hitting people with sticks but she must have felt absolutely petrified.
Wow what a bunch of bullies , those women were terrified .

Imagine the "champion mindset" it requires, not only to be a terrible dog owner who allows his dogs to do that to people and then abuse them, but then to post it so the world can see, all the while believing "yeah, this will show the world I'm a winner".

That dog was trained the right way!...it shouldn’t be doing that in a public setting.
Which leads me to the question,

Weren’t Rhys and Llewelyn involved with a dog security/training outfit around a year ago? (...the name slips me now!) And if so what the hell happened to this dog?

NB: This mutt was bound to have an attitude with Rhys as his owner 🤷🏾‍♂️

That dog was trained the right way!...it shouldn’t be doing that in a public setting.
Which leads me to the question,

Weren’t Rhys and Llewelyn involved with a dog security/training outfit around a year ago? (...the name slips me now!) And if so what the hell happened to this dog?

NB: This mutt was bound to have an attitude with Rhys as his owner 🤷🏾‍♂️
Protection Dogs Worldwide. I suspect that company distanced themselves from these two idiots.

Rhys just strikes me as a person who got bullied as a child and so now thinks the world owes him something.

In the previous thread, somebody who went to school with these two and who has known them both a long time posted that they both did get bullied in school and then indeed turned the way they have after school.
Protection Dogs Worldwide. I suspect that company distanced themselves from these two idiots.

Rhys just strikes me as a person who got bullied as a child and so now thinks the world owes him something.

In the previous thread, somebody who went to school with these two and who has known them both a long time posted that they both did get bullied in school and then indeed turned the way they have after school.
They definitely come acroos a atypical of people whom indeed got bullied in younger days! Also explains a lot why they can so easily manipulate people such as they have in their ‘inner circle’ as they put it.

Very sad indeed.

Nxivm and its vindictive leader, Keith Raniere, is worth a watch with very similar cult ‘inner circle’ traits.

Can it be the whole tit show is imploding. Looks like Lauren has left meat head one and we all know Georgia upped and left meat head two earlier in the year.
Popcorn anyone?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Can it be the whole tit show is imploding. Looks like Lauren has left meat head one and we all know Georgia upped and left meat head two earlier in the year.
Popcorn anyone?
Does this mean that he isn’t buying his new house?

If even the lovely Lauren wants no more to do with him, something must be seriously wrong. No doubt it will all come out on their social media, seeing as they claim they ‘document’ the entire process to become whatever it is that they think they are.

😂😂 What a bleeping loser. Guess she's onto find another loser while he continues his sad vacuous life. At least we're here with popcorn watching this all unravel.

Couldn't happen to nicer people 😂😂😂 (Not)

Popcorn anyone?
oh dear. I had a feeling this was on the cards. He posted a story recently where Lauren was sitting on the sofa and he was doing something to annoy her and he was filming that (twit) and she was telling him to stop in a very off hand way. Not affectionate or indulgent at all as you may do with a partner that you’ve been with for a long time where you have those little moments. Just “duck off” kinda vibe.

Spookily it reminded me of Sarah Akwisombe doing the same to Jason actually.

Everything with those jokers has a very short sell by date. I mean imagine living with them. Also both Llewelyn and Rhys Davies have been accused of being inappropriate with female clients (yuck, imagine being hit on by those two) so perhaps the straw was so large it broke this camel’s very generous back.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.