Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Much of your post is on the money.
They have been bullies for a long time now. Their intimidating behaviour has seen them barred in many of the local gyms where they were known for dealing dodgy gear and intimidating younger/smaller lads than them on a very constant basis.

I don’t know about Llewellyn Davies but in Coventry there were a lot of rumours about Rhys Davies being gay around ten years or so ago now.

Rhys Davies lived with his mum on Hastings Road and Llewellyn Davies lived with his aunt on Walsgrave Road. They both use to cover this up by suggesting it was because they were both too fierce and would clash a lot but as much else they to cover the truth it was just a load of rubbish.

Steroid and cocaine abuse, most certainly, which through both got the pair of them in quite a bit of trouble with a lot of local gangs. They really had no other choice but to leave Coventry as they had a lot of people who they had problems with through the drug dealing.

I don’t personally know the situation with Llewellyn Davies’s marriage breakdown with Georgia Archer but I know he does absolutely have previous of domestic violence in previous relationships. Two which spring to mind is Jennifer Kendrick (a girl who’s quite well known locally in the fitness scene in Birmingham and features in a couple of their old YouTube videos) and Carmen Jay (she’s known both in the adult industry and fitness industry) who have both been victims of Llewellyn Davies’s extremely aggressive behaviour and who have both made it known on social media about this.

It isn’t for me to speculate how both relationships of theirs in the last few months ended but you can be sure to believe either of these two hardly covered themselves in much glory and I hope any woman who comes close to getting with either of these two monsters in the future strongly does her research.

So it’s been an interesting week whilst I’ve been working in the Midlands. Turns out local people are aware, if not about what con artists the two lemons are, but about their general intimidating and bullying behaviour. It seems that BOTH twins are known on the casual gay scene. Nothing wrong with that, just not the image they portray of themselves. It seems also that the level of competition between them stems from their mother being unable to afford to look after both boys so Llewelyn was brought up by his aunt while Rhys stayed with their mother. Known locally to have huge issues with steroid and cocaine abuse, but they also have come a cropper with some other local “gangstas”. what’s happened to the transparency ?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
How do you thinly they maintain their current lifestyles?
It must be dirty money on the side while they scam what they can from clients and keep a false image?
Anyone know if Georgia hs any contact with Lewi?
I have her on my Facebook and always wondered what happened, she seemed like a nice women.
I heard he was violent towards her and also sent her death threats? Not sure how true this is but it wouldn’t suprise me
I don’t know any of them personally but I do recall in a live, which is now deleted but you can find on the undelete website, Sarah and Jason said that they had received threats. I’m not sure what kind (I assumed it was about outing the affair?) Did she mention it when you spoke to her?

Hope you got in touch with scbusiness on Twitter

Reactions: 4
I don’t know any of them personally but I do recall in a live, which is now deleted but you can find on the undelete website, Sarah and Jason said that they had received threats. I’m not sure what kind (I assumed it was about outing the affair?) Did she mention it when you spoke to her?

Hope you got in touch with scbusiness on Twitter
what is the deleted website?

yes she did mention it to me also, yes spoken to scbusiness she has been great in getting back to me

Reactions: 2
It’s very difficult to sit back and keep quiet when you watch the life of someone close to you get turned upside down by a severely damaging and abusive narcissistic master manipulator. It’s very hard to sit back and keep quiet when so many people have an opinion. Georgia archer can’t defend herself when you are all talking about her life.... imagine if she did? Imagine the backlash she would get for ‘speaking out’. Maybe she should not read things on line but when her life has been turned upside down it’s hard not to! She’s read a lot of stuff on here, with no way of actually being able to speak out... think about that for a second when you are all discussing her life, her abuse so personally. She has read some very damaging, also a few untrue things and for a vulnerable woman in a controlling relationship that can be as damaging as the man himself. She has a child with this man and her life has many difficult obstacles to overcome at this moment in time in regards to that. I will be her voice as I feel I have been forced in to it by a forum of people who I realise only have good intentions, and 99% of the time are speaking the total truth but may not realise what turmoil they are causing inside someone’s head who doesn’t have a voice right now!
That being said......

I will not be silenced for much longer. I will be the voice that continues to appear in the disguise of karma, for her mental state.

If I can SAVE at least one person/woman from these toxic, lying, ABUSIVE bullies then I will keep shouting, in honour of Georgia whose life was RUINED by Llewelyn Davies. He abused her... mentally and physically. Controlled her and cheated on her many times...he is toxic! These men have nothing in their lives. It’s all smoke and mirrors. The EGOS are SO fragile that they have to distort reality to make them appear as genuine/loyal/family men. DO NOT BE FOOLED..... they are the worst kind of people. Georgia has had to flee this man, for safety.... let that sink in! I will be her voice, even if she is too scared! I actually pity them.... damaged,fragile and alone, yet pretend to have everything! It’s LAUGHABLE

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s very difficult to sit back and keep quiet when you watch the life of someone close to you get turned upside down by a severely damaging and abusive narcissistic master manipulator. It’s very hard to sit back and keep quiet when so many people have an opinion. Georgia archer can’t defend herself when you are all talking about her life.... imagine if she did? Imagine the backlash she would get for ‘speaking out’. Maybe she should not read things on line but when her life has been turned upside down it’s hard not to! She’s read a lot of stuff on here, with no way of actually being able to speak out... think about that for a second when you are all discussing her life, her abuse so personally. She has read some very damaging, also a few untrue things and for a vulnerable woman in a controlling relationship that can be as damaging as the man himself. She has a child with this man and her life has many difficult obstacles to overcome at this moment in time in regards to that. I will be her voice as I feel I have been forced in to it by a forum of people who I realise only have good intentions, and 99% of the time are speaking the total truth but may not realise what turmoil they are causing inside someone’s head who doesn’t have a voice right now!
That being said......

I will not be silenced for much longer. I will be the voice that continues to appear in the disguise of karma, for her mental state.

If I can SAVE at least one person/woman from these toxic, lying, ABUSIVE bullies then I will keep shouting, in honour of Georgia whose life was RUINED by Llewelyn Davies. He abused her... mentally and physically. Controlled her and cheated on her many times...he is toxic! These men have nothing in their lives. It’s all smoke and mirrors. The EGOS are SO fragile that they have to distort reality to make them appear as genuine/loyal/family men. DO NOT BE FOOLED..... they are the worst kind of people. Georgia has had to flee this man, for safety.... let that sink in! I will be her voice, even if she is too scared! I actually pity them.... damaged,fragile and alone, yet pretend to have everything! It’s LAUGHABLE
I think I can safely say that everyone would have Georgia’s back and only wishes her well. There’s a lot of banter and piss taking of TTT but I would never want Georgia to feel targeted by what is said. I can’t begin to imagine what she is going through and I’m glad she has a good friend like you.

Reactions: 19
That being said......

Thank god she has someone like you on her side! I hope that Lauren is also far away from the grasps of these vile, sycophantic, drug pushing idiots! No decent woman let alone children should be within arms length of either of them. God bless the day it all comes tumbling down on the pair of liars that they have been proved to be time & time again!

I think that 99.9% of people on this thread are here for the two brothers no one else.

They have a child together so that must be one of the hardest things to go through and then try and be amicable when both around the child. I have a young family and I wouldn’t like it if my ex partner was being talked about on an online forum and my name was being mentioned. I am sure Georgia has been through some incredibly dark times and she has her own side of the story which is up to her whether she wants to tell it and who knows about it. Anything else is purely speculation. I wish her and her daughter only good will and I hope they both find peace going forwards. I do think we prob don’t need to talk about ex partners on this thread as it is unfair and kids are involved.

I genuinely believe this thread is here to offer a safety net towards protecting vulnerable people again Rhys Davies & Llewelyn Davies. Some of the other threads on certain instagrammers etc are vile, toxic and online abuse. But this is here to protect people from being scammed, conned or led into an MLM dark hole that could potentially cost them there life savings.

Reactions: 10
I think that 99.9% of people on this thread are here for the two brothers no one else.

They have a child together so that must be one of the hardest things to go through and then try and be amicable when both around the child. I have a young family and I wouldn’t like it if my ex partner was being talked about on an online forum and my name was being mentioned. I am sure Georgia has been through some incredibly dark times and she has her own side of the story which is up to her whether she wants to tell it and who knows about it. Anything else is purely speculation. I wish her and her daughter only good will and I hope they both find peace going forwards. I do think we prob don’t need to talk about ex partners on this thread as it is unfair and kids are involved.

I genuinely believe this thread is here to offer a safety net towards protecting vulnerable people again Rhys Davies & Llewelyn Davies. Some of the other threads on certain instagrammers etc are vile, toxic and online abuse. But this is here to protect people from being scammed, conned or led into an MLM dark hole that could potentially cost them there life savings.
I’m sure Georgia will tell her side of the story one day when it is safe to do so.
It’s hard to watch them preach how ‘amazing’ they are when they have caused so much damage. Not just to their partners but to many vulnerable people.
This platform will hopefully stop anyone getting tangled up in their dark and dangerous world.
They ARE compulsive liars.
They are bullies
They leverage anything they can, including loved ones to make them look superior.
They have no real friends or anyone substantial in their life because they use/cheat and abuse them.
They live a fake life via social media because their real lives are empty.
They actually care about NO ONE.

Please continue with the work you are doing to call these dangerous people out. They really do not deserve to be entitled to have any poor vulnerable victims lining their pockets.

I will be over here.... waiting patiently

Reactions: 13
That being said......

Glad you spoke up. Truly. One of the main reasons I piped up on the Sarah Akwisombe threads and then this one was that as a woman I could see how those two deeply toxic men were dangerous to women - they are both dripping misogyny so evident even from their social media. What was also very evident was that Llewelyn Davies was using his family man image to lure in people, to throw them off the scent. I have personal experience with DV and I was genuinely worried about Georgia at the time of things blowing up as abusers like Llewelyn Davies will always take everything out on people closest to them. I wish her and her beautiful daughter best. She has done an incredibly brave thing by leaving and I do not say it lightly. Her daughter will thank her one day.

In fairness they are also very dangerous to men (and I think men were main target to start with) it was that particular brand of toxic masculinity preying on insecurities, on societal expectations of men that do them absolutely no favours. Rhys and Llewelyn Davies exploit that ruthlessly. And the fact that male suicide rates are so high is in huge part thanks to men being unable to express emotionally in a safe way and for their vulnerability to be accepted so this language of empowerment and achievement through wealth seems more acceptable where actually all it does is to apply even more pressure. Ironically they both Rhys and Llewelyn Davies seem to be extremely damaged individuals themselves and are clearly acting out their traumas by inflicting it on others. @Hereforthetruth - also absolutely bang on that you called out that lack of adequate mental health service provision (and stigma around it) pushes people towards this 'market' of bullshit coaching. It is impossible to ignore that people commenting on Rhys Davies's and Llewelyn Davies's content seem to crave basic connection, often some sort of encouragement, some aspiration as they are struggling themselves. The fact that he then weaponises this against them to rip them off is even more grim.

@Hereforthetruth - you mentioned they dabbled in property coaching. This does not surprise me at all. This market is saturated with conmen - one Samuel Leeds comes to mind. He's been investigated by the BBC and was involved in a situation where a man ended up committing suicide through debts and distress: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-south-yorkshire-51155361

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Glad you spoke up. Truly. One of the main reasons I piped up on the Sarah Akwisombe threads and then this one was that as a woman I could see how those two deeply toxic men were dangerous to women - they are both dripping misogyny so evident even from their social media. What was also very evident was that Llewelyn Davies was using his family man image to lure in people, to throw them off the scent. I have personal experience with DV and I was genuinely worried about Georgia at the time of things blowing up as abusers like Llewelyn Davies will always take everything out on people closest to them. I wish her and her beautiful daughter best. She has done an incredibly brave thing by leaving and I do not say it lightly. Her daughter will thank her one day.

In fairness they are also very dangerous to men (and I think men were main target to start with) it was that particular brand of toxic masculinity preying on insecurities, on societal expectations of men that do them absolutely no favours. Rhys and Llewelyn Davies exploit that ruthlessly. And the fact that male suicide rates are so high is in huge part thanks to men being unable to express emotionally in a safe way and for their vulnerability to be accepted so this language of empowerment and achievement through wealth seems more acceptable where actually all it does is to apply even more pressure. Ironically they both Rhys and Llewelyn Davies seem to be extremely damaged individuals themselves and are clearly acting out their traumas by inflicting it on others. @Hereforthetruth - also absolutely bang on that you called out that lack of adequate mental health service provision (and stigma around it) pushes people towards this 'market' of bullshit coaching. It is impossible to ignore that people commenting on Rhys Davies's and Llewelyn Davies's content seem to crave basic connection, often some sort of encouragement, some aspiration as they are struggling themselves. The fact that he then weaponises this against them to rip them off is even more grim.

@Hereforthetruth - you mentioned they dabbled in property coaching. This does not surprise me at all. This market is saturated with conmen - one Samuel Leeds comes to mind. He's been investigated by the BBC and was involved in a situation where a man ended up committing suicide through debts and distress: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-south-yorkshire-51155361
Yes this is what happened to me - I was a little lost and hated my career I was also in a bad place myself in other areas of my life.

I found a property training company who hold ‘free seminars’ and they are basically there to charge people for their courses using hard selling methods and their whole seminar is set up in a way to create scarcity and make you feel like biting into their courses will make you a rich overnight using none of your own money and solve all your problems
It was rife a few years back and they are also preying on Vulnerability
I got caught up in this too - I think it’s watered down a bit now as a lot of people called it out and stuff like this went viral online.
I think that a lot of people there were vulnerable and got ripped off.
It’s a real shame as they come across credible but really they prey on vulnerable people and should not have to hard sell but that is their way of making money.
Lewi and Rhys got wind of this market and exploited it.
They knew people would spend big money so they came in offering high cost mentorship branding and business coaching - not specifically property coaching
For a few years they took a lot of people for an expensive ride
Looking back at this alot of people were at these courses because they were unhappy and looking for a way to solve their problems By paying for unqualified coaches and hyped up gurus that had a bit of success and unfortunately the underlining factor wasn’t to help people but to make money
The more people can shout about it and thread alike this can be seen the less rife it can be

it’s such a shame people end up Killing themselves like that guy you mentioned, it just shows how serious this can be when preying on peopled or nothing but money over duty of care

I’m sure Georgia will tell her side of the story one day when it is safe to do so.
It’s hard to watch them preach how ‘amazing’ they are when they have caused so much damage. Not just to their partners but to many vulnerable people.
This platform will hopefully stop anyone getting tangled up in their dark and dangerous world.
They ARE compulsive liars.
They are bullies
They leverage anything they can, including loved ones to make them look superior.
They have no real friends or anyone substantial in their life because they use/cheat and abuse them.
They live a fake life via social media because their real lives are empty.
They actually care about NO ONE.

Please continue with the work you are doing to call these dangerous people out. They really do not deserve to be entitled to have any poor vulnerable victims lining their pockets.

I will be over here.... waiting patiently
Well said and well done for speaking up on behalf of your friend. As said many times this thread hopefully will help existing and future victims of these criminal clowns, see that they are not alone and all the red flags they may have thought are there ,are for real. I just wish more people would do their due diligence before spending their hard earned money. If it looks too good to be true etc...

What a shame - comments have been disabled on that single post now
Absolutely a shame, but just proves there’s a lot more opportunities to expose these criminal clowns, sorry TTT champions of mind, Llewelyn Davies, Rhys Davies and Sarah Akwiscombe

I've been watching this lot for a while. Their arrogance is astounding and dangerous. A few week long courses and a phoney certificate and they really think they are in a position to address issues in people's lives. Matt Hall has made a reference to counselling. A decent counselling qualification takes 5 years , £1000s and constraint independent clinical supervision. Is he just thick or doesn't care? Standard fix for anything seems to be morning cardio. These people are shocking.

I've been watching this lot for a while. Their arrogance is astounding and dangerous. A few week long courses and a phoney certificate and they really think they are in a position to address issues in people's lives. Matt Hall has made a reference to counselling. A decent counselling qualification takes 5 years , £1000s and constraint independent clinical supervision. Is he just thick or doesn't care? Standard fix for anything seems to be morning cardio. These people are shocking.
Answer to the question: he is thick.

Correction: as long term followed of the Terrible Twats will know, it isn’t called ‘morning cardio’. The correct term is ‘state changing cardio’.

Also, I hope one of them steps in has a word with Pretesh, he won’t even be allowed on stage on Saturday in his current shape.

1:26 for a laugh on the new video :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

"A message for my haters, [...] I appreciate the engagement on my videos. It's part of the hustle baby. Peace" :poop:

The video has 241 views. What a loser.

Sadly, I can see this ending in a suicide. These guys really do need help.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.