LL off topic. The Wrong Fellas #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah bless him
What did they say about the bleeding?

Reactions: 3
Only that it could be caused by the position of my placenta. And to not have sex unless it moves which Mr R laughed about because hasn’t had any for months with my sickness

Reactions: 5
So glad it was all good I had two planned c sections and they were both a dream!

Reactions: 6
I'd better check there's none of my big comfortable knickers left inside mine.
---
Glad everything's going well and you're now at the half way mark.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Only that it could be caused by the position of my placenta. And to not have sex unless it moves which Mr R laughed about because hasn’t had any for months with my sickness
ah that’s what they think caused my bleeding. Hopefully it shifts a bit for you. Mine moved in the end so didn’t need c section but if you want once then all good on that front glad it went well today

Reactions: 4
Sending my sincere condolences to you.
---

Hang on Slingo is ginger???
Very Ginger. He sent me this, put behind a spoiler incase anyone is eating/of a delicate nature.

---
Knew you'd look you dirty bitches

Reactions: 13
Did you go in your pyjamas? keeping everything crossed for you for the results and hoping tomorrow is the start of your well days xx

Reactions: 7
Did you go in your pyjamas? keeping everything crossed for you for the results and hoping tomorrow is the start of your well days xx
I didn't go in my PJs but that's cause it was really cold and windy so I wore fleece lined leggings, wooly socks and a zip up fleece and no bra!! I was very comfortable!!

Reactions: 12
I got on good I think! Got faint after the injection and had to wait 3 hrs for the tracer to take effect so slept in the car but was actually a grand day all in all!! Feeling better this evening too.... hopefully tomorrow is a good day
Hope you get some tine to rest and also cake! You did so well getting that sorted, hopefully all will be well

Reactions: 8
I didn't go in my PJs but that's cause it was really cold and windy so I wore fleece lined leggings, wooly socks and a zip up fleece and no bra!! I was very comfortable!!
I think the pyjama look would've been a better choice than the Worzel Gummidge look. A woman of your age shouldn't own a 'zip up fleece', please reassure me that it didn't have wolves on it.

Joking aside I'm so glad that you're feeling brighter and you've got the scan over with. You're smashing it and I'm proper proud of you x

Reactions: 8
Sounds like a good compromise! I’ve been living in fleece lined leggings for weeks now, so comfy

After some of the states I’ve seen in hospital recently I think anything goes so I wouldn’t worry if you do have to wear pjs one week

Reactions: 6
I was so snug though!! And it was a stylish half zip up fleece

Thanks, I cannot express how relived I am that today is over, I hate being poked and prodded with needles and there has been so much of that lately!!

---
Sounds like a good compromise! I’ve been living in fleece lined leggings for weeks now, so comfy

After some of the states I’ve seen in hospital recently I think anything goes so I wouldn’t worry if you do have to wear pjs one week
There were some pj wearers!! And they weren't all staying in the hospital so I definitely have the green light going forward I think!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.