LL off topic. The Wrong Fellas #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m feeling so fed up. My sickness is still bad. And Mr R’s snoring had got so bad I’ve taken to sleeping on the sofa so I’m even more exhausted and my back hurts. I just want a decent nights sleep. Ugh.
Your and Mr R need to swap beds, he gets the sofa, you and baby get the bed ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He offers but his job is more physical than mine and he does more hours so I feel bad kicking him out of bed when he needs a decent sleep too. But I just want sleeeeeeep 😭

• Heart
He offers but his job is more physical than mine and he does more hours so I feel bad kicking him out of bed when he needs a decent sleep too. But I just want sleeeeeeep 😭
His job may be more physical but you are growing a baby at the moment and that is exhausting 🩷 even if you can alternate nights!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm an awful singer, like bloody dreadful.
My husband says I've the voice only an angel could love, purely taking the piss but I won't be silenced.
My range & tone is painfully poor but I go all out and he loves that I give it a go ( or he pretends to 🤣🤣🤣)
Same. I've got a foghorn but I belt them out like I'm Shirley bloody Bassey 😂

Although earlier, during my rendition of Heaven is a Place on Earth I did manage to hit at least 2 notes 💅💃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I honestly think men would sleep well on a ŵashing line, mine would anyway. As soon as his head hits the pillow he's snoring like a pig 🙄

Let him take the sofa, he wants the best for you and will happily oblige.

Have you got a pregnancy pillow?

I've tried allsorts over the years to stop my man from snoring (I almost typed breathing then 😳). Nose strips, tennis ball down his back, nasal spray, jaw strap (That was a fantastic Christmas gift), physical violence and vodka (for me, not him). He still sounds like a jumbo jet 🙈😂

I've put up with this for over 20 year now darling...you've got it forevermore....so shove him on the sofa and let him get used to it 😂😂 x

• Heart
  • Haha
I must share this story with you Twattlers. I was in my little tailors shop this morning to get the trousers taken up on my monkey suit for next week’s awards ceremony. I got there just as it opened at silly o’clock in the morning but there was a chap already in there before me who I have to say was a very slightly younger version of my good self. Bald, slim, well dressed. Anyway what should come on the radio in the shop but that Hot Chocolate song from the Full Monty. I looked at him and he nodded and we did the bleeping dance ha ha.
We got a round of applause from all the staff in the shop. And I got my kecks taken up for half price 🍻🏆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I do hope they have CCTV too, that'll cheer them up at tea break.
Bet you both made their day.... well played.

• Haha
  • Heart
I must share this story with you Twattlers. I was in my little tailors shop this morning to get the trousers taken up on my monkey suit for next week’s awards ceremony. I got there just as it opened at silly o’clock in the morning but there was a chap already in there before me who I have to say was a very slightly younger version of my good self. Bald, slim, well dressed. Anyway what should come on the radio in the shop but that Hot Chocolate song from the Full Monty. I looked at him and he nodded and we did the bleeping dance ha ha.
We got a round of applause from all the staff in the shop. And I got my kecks taken up for half price 🍻🏆
Hahahaha Oh i love this!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This is brilliant 🤣🤣 fair play lads 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just taken my well behaved, impeccably trained dogs for their jabs.

The most horrendous experience. They forgot their manners...acted like tits, had to muzzle the young boy because he was snapping. They've really shown me up.

Little bastards 🙈

Thankfully the vets are great.

I'm having a glass of wine for my nerves 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Here you all are! I thought the other thread had gone quiet but found you all again.
Hope everyone is doing ok, so pleased you’ve had some better news @IdeletedbutI'mbackagain and glad your lil man is ok @DellaC.
@raspberryjuice you need the bed and the rest more. You’re growing eyeballs and actual body parts.
@docmum hope you are ok too, you’ve been quiet. Thinking of you Xx

• Heart
@DellaC Caledoniangsd is getting snipped next week I'm going to be in his bad books 😂😂 hope he behaves in the vets. My old boy used to sing in the vets when he got left at one point he sounded like a seal 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@DellaC Caledoniangsd is getting snipped next week I'm going to be in his bad books 😂😂 hope he behaves in the vets. My old boy used to sing in the vets when he got left at one point he sounded like a seal 😂😂
Aww hope it goes well.

Our youngest is a rescue and we brought him to this vets when we first got him. He was thin, poorly and terrified. Well today he was a little gobshite and created utter mayhem. The older one joined in for a bleeping laugh 😂

If my old boy was still around he would've just given them the look and they'd have sat down quietly 😂

Anyway I won't be taking then again on my own and I'm going to do a training refresher course 😂😂😂

• Haha
I’m feeling so fed up. My sickness is still bad. And Mr R’s snoring had got so bad I’ve taken to sleeping on the sofa so I’m even more exhausted and my back hurts. I just want a decent nights sleep. Ugh.
I feel you on this. I've spent a few nights recently on the blow up mattress in one of the kids rooms. He tells me oh just nudge me and yeah the snoring stops for 5 minutes and then he's back at it. My fellas a prick though and won't offer to go on the mattress.

Also I am raging. Got myself some period knickers to try from M&S and they are brilliant. However I washed em and the one pair came out all ripped. So I've emailed em like erm hello I'd likes a replacement pair please. They have emailed back some nonsense about I need to take them into a main M&S store and they can be looked at by quality control or whatever it is. I am like hello if I wanted something that would be destroyed after one use I'd have gone somewhere that isn't M&S. Mega fewming. There is only one main M&S in this city and its the other side of the city ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I feel you on this. I've spent a few nights recently on the blow up mattress in one of the kids rooms. He tells me oh just nudge me and yeah the snoring stops for 5 minutes and then he's back at it. My fellas a prick though and won't offer to go on the mattress.

Also I am raging. Got myself some period knickers to try from M&S and they are brilliant. However I washed em and the one pair came out all ripped. So I've emailed em like erm hello I'd likes a replacement pair please. They have emailed back some nonsense about I need to take them into a main M&S store and they can be looked at by quality control or whatever it is. I am like hello if I wanted something that would be destroyed after one use I'd have gone somewhere that isn't M&S. Mega fewming. There is only one main M&S in this city and its the other side of the city ffs.
M and S have really crappy customer service nowadays. They didn't used to have.

It's not as if there items are cheap though is it? 🙄

Reactions: 6

Just quote the Sale of Goods Act 1979 to the cunts. It always works for me.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.