LL off topic. The Wrong Fellas #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got my first bit of "good" news!! Looks like my CT scans were clear so it hasn't spread like I had feared 🩷 honestly I was so ecstatic with that that all the bad tit they were telling me was going to happen didn't phase me in the slightest. I have to do all this tit in order to be well and healthy long term so I just wanna get started and I will be, next week 🩷🩷
So happy to hear it's not spread. Do some lovely things this week and lots of treats ahead of next week. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My little love has just gone down to theatre to have a stent put in each tear duct. He's had the procedure before but it was unsuccessful so I'm hoping it works this time and he gets some relief from continuous eye problems.

He hates anything medical, hates being prodded and poked so it's been a rather stressful morning 💙💛

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Glad he’s awake! Must be a relief to have him back. When will you know if the op has worked this time?

Glad he’s awake! Must be a relief to have him back. When will you know if the op has worked this time?
Once he's healed they should start performing as normal tear ducts and the infections will subside. I have to massage them daily and I'll keep doing so until his check up in 4 weeks 🙂

He was only 4 last time he had them done, so hopefully now he's grown and the ducts are wider they will be more susceptible to the surgery. His surgeon is pleased with how it went so we can go home when they've brought his drops! 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I thought I'd lost you all, couldn't find you 😭 I was confused (doesn't take much) as the other thread was still open and I thought strange no new posts then realised there was a new thread. And breathe.

@IdeletedbutI'mbackagain So please to read you've had a bit of good news at last, you are going to kick it's butt.

@DellaC glad your little one got through his op ok and hopefully all works out as it should.

It's been a manic work week, roll on 1 pm tomorrow as I'm off until the 20th after that.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@IdeletedbutI'mbackagain yassss you go girl!!! Not sure what is or isn't right to say even though its good news. ❤

@DellaC I hope lil man's surgery has been successful and he's enjoying his maccies. ❤

Had a down day yesterday. Sounds daft but my period started and my fella had sworn he could smell pregnancy on me. I had a lil pray and God's told me I have to eat healthily, trust in him abit more and look after myself abit more but I do have another 2-4 months to wait until hes ready to bless us again ( I know some people will think wtf but I know and feel it 100000% he speaks to me in mad ways). So been playing prayers over the house and listening to some gospel music. Just filling the house with God really.

Also youngest has his first school trip next week. Very nervous but he will have his 1to1 with him the whole time and she's really good with him and knows what he's like lol. Will be his first time in wellies as well so hoping he can walk OK in them. Deep down I'm just doing internal cartwheels as we will be child free for like 5 hours and we all know what that means WINK WINK.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
@IdeletedbutI'mbackagain yassss you go girl!!! Not sure what is or isn't right to say even though its good news. ❤

@DellaC I hope lil man's surgery has been successful and he's enjoying his maccies. ❤

Had a down day yesterday. Sounds daft but my period started and my fella had sworn he could smell pregnancy on me. I had a lil pray and God's told me I have to eat healthily, trust in him abit more and look after myself abit more but I do have another 2-4 months to wait until hes ready to bless us again ( I know some people will think wtf but I know and feel it 100000% he speaks to me in mad ways). So been playing prayers over the house and listening to some gospel music. Just filling the house with God really.

Also youngest has his first school trip next week. Very nervous but he will have his 1to1 with him the whole time and she's really good with him and knows what he's like lol. Will be his first time in wellies as well so hoping he can walk OK in them. Deep down I'm just doing internal cartwheels as we will be child free for like 5 hours and we all know what that means WINK WINK.

• Haha
I'm lay here with my support stockings on, my lovely m and s pig pyjamas, fluffy socks and a face full of vaseline (do they call it slugging?), oh I look a delight.

My husband walks in with a mug of warm milk and says... here you go gorgeous.

Ahhhhh he's blind. But sweet 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm lay here with my support stockings on, my lovely m and s pig pyjamas, fluffy socks and a face full of vaseline (do they call it slugging?), oh I look a delight.

Gorgeous on the inside and out Mama D❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Aw that's so sweet!! You are both so lucky 🩷🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ooooh I've just blasted out a bit of Belinda Carlisle and sang along with the radio. I actually, for a moment, thought I was her.

I wish you'd have all heard it. It was spectacular and you'll have to take my word for it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ooooh I've just blasted out a bit of Belinda Carlisle and sang along with the radio. I actually, for a moment, thought I was her.

I wish you'd have all heard it. It was spectacular and you'll have to take my word for it 😂😂
I'm an awful singer, like bloody dreadful.
My husband says I've the voice only an angel could love, purely taking the piss but I won't be silenced.
My range & tone is painfully poor but I go all out and he loves that I give it a go ( or he pretends to 🤣🤣🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m feeling so fed up. My sickness is still bad. And Mr R’s snoring had got so bad I’ve taken to sleeping on the sofa so I’m even more exhausted and my back hurts. I just want a decent nights sleep. Ugh.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.