LL off topic. The Wrong Fellas #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@IdeletedbutI'mbackagain Just a little message to wish you well tomorrow, hope you get a plan of action and can get this bloody treatment out of the way and that fucker gone for good xxx

Reactions: 11
Oh god I’ve been so poorly I’m surprised it’s grown at all but every scan they keep telling me how healthy and active it looks. It’s gonna be a giant like it’s dad isn’t it RIP my vagina
Wee Caledonian was 11.5lb when born and he was born naturally and the midwife told me it's easier to birth a bigger baby. Mini was 9lb and I had no tears either time and both were just gas and air

Reactions: 4
Wee Caledonian was 11.5lb when born and he was born naturally and the midwife told me it's easier to birth a bigger baby. Mini was 9lb and I had no tears either time and both were just gas and air
Flipping heck CP, those weights are definitely the definition of a bouncing baby. I had all mine with just gas and air because the labours were so quick, stitches with the first 2 (quite a lot with the second one), none with the last 2, baby number 2 was the heaviest, baby number 4 was the lightest and babies 1 and 3 were almost the same weight.

It's quite some time ago since I had my lot so a lot has changed, no scans for example with the first 3.

Reactions: 6
Hope this works
---
Wee Caledonian was 9lb at 37wks and 11.5 when born and mini Caledonian was 6lb at 37wks and 9lb when born 2wks later. I've always made big babies

Reactions: 6