LL off topic. The Wrong Fellas #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No it’s the same I think as they had to negotiate a date around the availability of the defence team

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Congratulations on the award!! Defo a Kilt (y)(y) gotta leave an impression never to be forgotten :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: xx
I’ve only ever worn it twice, both times for charity. The first time I was compering a session at a conference in Edinburgh and at the end I had to invite questions from the audience. A very attractive woman stuck her hand up and when the roving mic was passed to her she said “On behalf of all the ladies in the audience I’d like to ask oldjamfan what he has under his kilt!!” (Raucous cheers all round!!)
Quick as a flash I replied “Plenty!” 😂😂😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
@DellaC I have been furiously googling hysteroscopy for you but sadly (albeit not surprisingly) I have not found an answer for you. Hopefully you are not too long waiting to find out and if it is an issue surely they can prescribe you Keral to reduce the bleeding before the procedure 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve only ever worn it twice, both times for charity. The first time I was compering a session at a conference in Edinburgh and at the end I had to invite questions from the audience. A very attractive woman stuck her hand up and when the roving mic was passed to her she said “On behalf of all the ladies in the audience I’d like to ask oldjamfan what he has under his kilt!!” (Raucous cheers all round!!)
Quick as a flash I replied “Plenty!” 😂😂😱
Good Answer very Witty!!!! LMAO :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: xx

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@DellaC I have been furiously googling hysteroscopy for you but sadly (albeit not surprisingly) I have not found an answer for you. Hopefully you are not too long waiting to find out and if it is an issue surely they can prescribe you Keral to reduce the bleeding before the procedure 🤷‍♀️
Bless you, thank-you so much x

Dr Chan will phone after surgery but in the meantime I've asked my GP to prescribe something to stop the flow. Just in case. I'm not sure whether they will without an examination or appointment but we will see.

But I'm lay here feeling really quite ill and think I'm going to see my GP tomorrow anyway. The procedure on Friday might find the problem but it could take weeks to get the solution and I don't think I can carry on for weeks feeling like this 😞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

Dr Chan will phone after surgery but in the meantime I've asked my GP to prescribe something to stop the flow. Just in case. I'm not sure whether they will without an examination or appointment but we will see.

But I'm lay here feeling really quite ill and think I'm going to see my GP tomorrow anyway. The procedure on Friday might find the problem but it could take weeks to get the solution and I don't think I can carry on for weeks feeling like this 😞
Aw Della, I am so sorry 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Good question. I’m not sure the ‘taxi rank’ system of appointing barristers is deployed for retrials. It would make sense for the prosecution to stick with the same team but in some ways it might be more transparent if a different KC led it?

In other news my organisation has today been shortlisted for ‘UK Employer of the Year’ so we are heading to London for the awards ceremony on 14th November. Lock up your grannies 😂😂😂

Question for you beautiful people, should oldjamfan wear the kilt or traditional penguin suit? 😉🥂

PS - The 12 days of Christmas are 25th December to 5th January so your tree should go up on Christmas Eve and come down on 6th January.
Otherwise all sorts of ill luck will befall you 😬😵💫
@oldjamfan kilt no question. Question is though what tartan would you pick?
I have horrendously bad luck usually so it can't get much worse if the tree goes up. Least when I'm rocking in the corner I can look at the pretty lights 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Aw Della, I am so sorry 💔
Oh I'm just feeling bloody sorry for myself, get the violins out mate 🙈

My daughters gone to Holland and Barrett to get me something that's the equivalent of eating 5 bags of Spinach. Sounds delightful.

Think I'll be asleep when she gets back 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
@oldjamfan kilt no question. Question is though what tartan would you pick?
I have horrendously bad luck usually so it can't get much worse if the tree goes up. Least when I'm rocking in the corner I can look at the pretty lights 😂😂
This may surprise folks but I do own a kilt. Despite being a fiercely proud Englishman I have a very Scottish name (forename and surname actually) which does have a family tartan.
Pic of actual kilt attached 😉

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This may surprise folks but I do own a kilt. Despite being a fiercely proud Englishman I have a very Scottish name (forename and surname actually) which does have a family tartan.
Well I can't imagine that against your pasty ginger skin😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

I asked my mum she's a fertility nurse she said it depends on the hospital but she has googled also and it says yes. 🤞 🤞 🤞 🥰

• Heart
I asked my mum she's a fertility nurse she said it depends on the hospital but she has googled also and it says yes. 🤞 🤞 🤞 🥰
Awww thank you love. I can't imagine there's too many folks desperate to have this particular procedure but I sure am! 😘😘 Thanks to your mum too!

• Heart
❤ it there's just something about a man in a kilt all dressed up. Mr Caledonian loves black watch so is thinking about that for his. His family tartan is quite frankly bogging with the mix of colours lol. Not as bad as Buchanan tartan it's hideous 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
❤ it there's just something about a man in a kilt all dressed up. Mr Caledonian loves black watch so is thinking about that for his. His family tartan is quite frankly bogging with the mix of colours lol. Not as bad as Buchanan tartan it's hideous 😂😂
Googling all different types of Tartan here :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: x

• Haha
  • Heart
You’re right about the effect of the kilt on the ladies: it really opened my eyes to many possibilities 😈😈😂😂😂

ETA - including divorce 😵💫😵💫😵💫

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
yes @DellaC - I agree with the above 😉 I’m sorry you’re feeling so awful, I wish there was something we/I could do to help. I do think speaking up before the hysteroscopy appt is a good idea if you’re feeling like this, really you need to be guided through this by your GP whilst you await the input from the hospital.

@oldjamfan congratulations on the award - that’s amazing news! We’ll have to have a London tattle catch up in November.

hope everyone is doing ok today xxx

• Heart