LL off topic. The Wrong Fellas #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@raspberryjuice I like you even more now πŸ€©πŸ˜πŸ˜‚ I love the Xmas tree going up and I love cinnamon lol
My tree has been up since September last year 🀣 I might actually take it down in January this year…but probably won’t. I just love having it up. Even in summer there’s something special about closing the curtains, putting the tree lights on and watching an Xmas film πŸ˜‚ I love it all so much!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Christmas is banned til October, duck that I’m only just getting over the cost of last year

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My dad was a Neil Young fan so I get sentimental over his music 🩷 I inherited all his vinyl when he died so I’ve got a lot of his records and all his Bob Dylan collection. Lots of good stuff.

How is it Monday already?! Working from home day today though so once I’ve done school run I can work in my comfies and slippers πŸ™ŒπŸ»

• Heart
Reactions: 10
2 day school week in lots of parts of Scotland this week including mine πŸŽ‰ buzzing for a long lie during the week as it's a holiday and weekend exclusive πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My tree has been up since September last year 🀣 I might actually take it down in January this year…but probably won’t. I just love having it up. Even in summer there’s something special about closing the curtains, putting the tree lights on and watching an Xmas film πŸ˜‚ I love it all so much!
Oh lord.

You need assessing love.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm not allowed to put the tree up until December 1st or Mr C would divorce me πŸ˜‚ it comes out the loft on st Andrews day and then Xmas season is a go from midnight 1st
We do the outside decorations the 1st Monday when little man is at school (I also do his bedroom then 😍😍 he loves it). So this year that will be the 4th. And then the following weekend we put the trees up and the inside decs.

I tolerate the inside decorations until boxing day πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
You've all been incredibly busy chatting , still being ill in some shape or form πŸ€’, getting engaged πŸ’, getting high πŸ₯΄ and just generally sharing the love ❀

I'll try & keep up to speed, get involved more but it's too easy to just 'listen to you all from the wings'

I've mostly been watching egg shaped balls on TV πŸ‰ had a migraine ☹, eaten too much left over food 🀒, caught up with Strictly πŸ’ƒ dropped a kiddo on a flight ✈ and chilled.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm having a bloody nightmare here. Phoning here there and everywhere to find out if I can have the hysteroscopy whilst bleeding. Absolutely nobody in the world knows and cannot describe to me what light bleeding is.

Finally got through to the gynae unit and the receptionist couldn't answer but said it depends on the consultant. She said I can see who's performing the procedure and I'll get her to call and advise you.

The name of my consultant? Are you ready?

Jackie Chan πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

So Jackie Chan will be having a good old look around my womb.

And that's a sentence I never thought I'd say πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJmZGMtc2l0ZXB1YmxpYy1tZWRpYS1wcm9kIiwia2V5IjoidXBsb2Fkc1wvMjAyM1wvMDNcLzc2OTA5L...jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
If anyone can do it, Jackie Chan can 😬
oh duck no, that was Chaka Khan wasn’t it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Retrial for baby K but not until this time next year so looks like we’re together for the long run!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Retrial for baby K but not until this time next year so looks like we’re together for the long run!
Ahhh those parents need their justice don't they? Cannot imagine what they've gone through πŸ˜ͺ

• Heart
  • Sad
Ahhh those parents need their justice don't they? Cannot imagine what they've gone through πŸ˜ͺ
I might be being a little thick here but why only K? Do they have to be tried individually now or is it evidence based. I really hope the parents get the closure they need. It must be absolutely horrifying to have to listen to it all again. 😭 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I might be being a little thick here but why only K? Do they have to be tried individually now or is it evidence based. I really hope the parents get the closure they need. It must be absolutely horrifying to have to listen to it all again. 😭 xx
I'm really not the person to ask (thick as two short planks love haha) but my thoughts are that the other parents might not be able to do it all again. Or maybe they're going through the relevant procedures now and will be announced on a different day?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just saw about the retrial. Do we think BNE will be back on the case or will they seek different lawyers?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just saw about the retrial. Do we think BNE will be back on the case or will they seek different lawyers?
Ben Myers is present for LL so id assume they keep the same but I could be wrong. If it was me I would want to see it through to the end especially for the parents that didn't get the answer they wanted. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Good question. I’m not sure the β€˜taxi rank’ system of appointing barristers is deployed for retrials. It would make sense for the prosecution to stick with the same team but in some ways it might be more transparent if a different KC led it?

In other news my organisation has today been shortlisted for β€˜UK Employer of the Year’ so we are heading to London for the awards ceremony on 14th November. Lock up your grannies πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Question for you beautiful people, should oldjamfan wear the kilt or traditional penguin suit? πŸ˜‰πŸ₯‚

PS - The 12 days of Christmas are 25th December to 5th January so your tree should go up on Christmas Eve and come down on 6th January.
Otherwise all sorts of ill luck will befall you πŸ˜¬πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Good question. I’m not sure the β€˜taxi rank’ system of appointing barristers is deployed for retrials. It would make sense for the prosecution to stick with the same team but in some ways it might be more transparent if a different KC led it?

In other news my organisation has today been shortlisted for β€˜UK Employer of the Year’ so we are heading to London for the awards ceremony on 14th November. Lock up your grannies πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Question for you beautiful people, should oldjamfan wear the kilt or traditional penguin suit? πŸ˜‰πŸ₯‚

PS - The 12 days of Christmas are 25th December to 5th January so your tree should go up on Christmas Eve and come down on 6th January.
Otherwise all sorts of ill luck will befall you πŸ˜¬πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«
Congratulations on the award!! Defo a Kilt (y)(y) gotta leave an impression never to be forgotten :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: xx

• Haha
Reactions: 4